OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE BREWSHITS THREAD

OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE BREWSHITS THREAD

>up 6-0
>Lose 6-7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whatever who cares. The Packers are raping shit and the Bucks are going to start playing. Boreball is dumb and for niggers

>broors

Oof. I wish it'd been anybody but the Cards, but I'm still happy with the season

I didn't know Cubs fags liked the Cardinals now.

Enjoy your closing window btw. The Brewers have a much brighter future ahead thanks to a Top 5 farm and you guys have nothing left and only getting older with shitty pitching to boot.

gnats sweep in 4

I've been a Brewers season ticket holder since '98. I don't think anyone expected this good of a season on opening day. It was just fun playing meaningful baseball in September.

>ass blasted chimpcongo fans laughing at a small market team
>bears suck ass
>bulls suck ass
>shit at all college sports

Hope you like BBCs up your ass ADHD-riddled child.

You choked

lol the Brewers have the lowest salary in baseball and made it to the last weekend of the regular season. They lost both of their best pitchers for significant time at different parts of the season.

The Cubs are getting worse every year and the Brewers are young as fuck and exciting.

>Enjoy your closing window by the way
Um, sweetie, the Cubs have one of the youngest team in the MLB to begin with. Rizzo is only 28, Bryant is 25, Baez is 24 along with Contreras. The Cubs will be relevant for at least 6-7 years.

absolutely but choked a lot closer to making the playoffs than we could've reasonably expected

Is this where i go to laugh at matt cain and th jints?

>caring about protestegg and apehoop
Broors """"""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""""""""" everyone.

You have zero starting pitchers in their youth and your current ones are balls and only getting older.

You're going to have to make some tough decisions on who to keep

and your pitchers certainly aren't young.

>zero starting pitchers
I know it’s not Dodgers-tier pitching but it’s not horseshit either. Hendricks is severely underrated and Quintana is still very reliable. Lester put up 5 scoreless frames today. While yes, they are getting older, baseball players don’t die out the age they hit 30.

You mean the two sports that Chicago fans never shut up about?

>muh Ditka

>muh Jordan

Happy to do our part. Fuck the Brewers, go Rockies

>implying the methinals really did anything
rockies were going to win anyway, and u r subservient to ur master chicago now u fool heh

>and u r subservient to ur master chicago now u fool heh
One title doesn't make them Kings of the division. Get back to me when they have double digit rings.
Nobody except the Yankees can talk shit on us

Mets fan here. We should've made that trade for gomez rather then cespedes. Fucking wheeler is now a busted player and Flores does jack shit. I can care less if he cried tears, he could've been playing for a team like you. And wheeler wasn't a bad pitcher: our medical staff fucks everyone over. Congrats on a successful season. You didn't get there, but you came very close. Keep trying

Cubs have a very tight window. Unless their starting staff can come back to their 2016 form and arietta proves he wasn't a fucking fluke, you are fucked. Bryant and rizzo may be good, but the team has made errors a lot.

haha the next 108 years will b ur world of pain lil man. prepare to eat dick.

The Cubs window is closing. It will be the Brewers, Cardinals, and Reds within the next 5 years.

Oh it's not just Chimpcongoans laughing at you. Suck my girthy St. Louisian cock.

In 108 years the Cards will have 20 titles and the Cubs will have 3

Reds and Brewers should be the next big teams. I think they do have nice prospects, and can get themselves to the playoffs for once.

>Resd
Shitsinasty is the most incompetently run team in the division. They won't be relevant until 2100, minimum.
I say Brewers, and then Cards if they fire Matheny.

>from St. Jewis
>implying someone is a nigger
impressive

WHO'S ROCKIES HERE?

I'm from the very white and wealthy western suburbs. Only niggers live in city centers, regardless of the state.

Cardsfag pulling for you tBh

is there actually a part that is very white now? city is mostly black last i heard

Me, my dude.

City no, suburbs yes

>St. Louis
>anywhere white
lel gud 1

I'm fine with you guys winning tomorrow, just don't score runs off Kershaw pls.

Sorry, Pham, no can do.

>hitting a home run at coors field

Crowning achievement of the season right there

>mfw rockies fan

GG Cards. Thanks for making these last two games against the Dodgers a lot less stressful.

spoken like a true new-to-baseball bandwagon cubs fan. Doesn't watch baseball if anything else is on and doesn't know about baseball. Every inning where his team is on defense is boring. Doesn't understand the importance of pitching.

chicago dwellers can't stand the idea of being worse than wisconsin and milwaukee in every single way

blackhawks suck; both wild and preds outperform them.
bucks look impressive; bulls completely suck
brewers on the rise with an awesome farm, but the cubs are not favorites to repeat and don't have money to buy sorely needed pitchers, all downhill from here
packers regularly embarrass the bears for the past decade, likely to remain true for at least a few more years
chicago completely full of drugs and murders
illinois has absolutely nothing interesting outside of chicago, no great outdoors so they have to come up here to remain sane
our state government actually functions, we pay low taxes
we don't have to have an ipass in our car to use our freeways
we don't have gay ass ethanol as 10% of our gasoline, our cars run better and require less maintenance

how will chicago dwellers ever compete?

>"Boreball is dumb and for niggers"
>talks about the NFL fondly
if this post were any more backwards, you'd have to read it right-to-left

That makes sense, because the OP is probably one of those Asian comic book nerd fan boys who reads like that.

Also probably from Sup Forums with that "everything i dont like is niggers" attitude

this broorsfag is so mad

Nelson would’ve pitched this game instead of it being a bullpen game