Raptures delight: 8.9

>raptures delight: 8.9
>the two hundred: 8.7

>blood crieth unto heaven: 6.4
>american fung: 4.0

do you agree with the imdb ratings? are these the two best and two worst episodes of american dad?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0397306
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blood Crieth Unto Heaven should be ranked as one of the best episodes. Patrick Stewart alone deserves more points than that.

The two hundredth was fucking phenomenal, but it could've benefited from a longer run time. The ending was very abrupt.

I thought blood crieth unto heaven was decent. Fung was pretty shit though

Kinda, I suppose. I liked Blood Crieth, myself though.

American Fung is not a bad episode. There's a subset of people who love American Dad but hate Family Guy and flipped out because this episode was Family Guy esque. American Dad is obviously a far superior show, but Family Guy is good for a few laughs and based solely on laughs American Fung certainly has a few decent ones.

no, see, episodes have to be coherent, it can't be judged by one performance or one good joke

>blood crieth unto heaven: 6.4
Fucking plebs, that is literal kino

Rapture's Delight is the best episode though so at least that's right

i get it
because 'literal kino' is film, and it's a cartoon about a play
it like is a joke on two levels

>American Fung
>A Chinese billionaire purchases the "American Dad!" TV show and remakes it as he sees fit.
What?
does the show exist within the show?

The episode is overall funny and it's a recurring joke that they are actors.

Blood Crieth Unto Heaven definitely deserves to be higher. The episode with the exorcism was pretty fucking boring.

There have been a few instances where the characters know that they're actors on a show, it's just a running joke

American Fung was complete shit. But I thought Blood was decent.

Blood Crieth Unto Heaven is one of the best episodes, American Fung certainly deserves its rating though.

i dunno man, i like the hot tub episode more than the rapture episode

Christmas and musical episodes are pure kino.

>it's a Steve has abs episode

>it's a roger has amazing cleavage episode

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0397306

how has this show managed to stay so consistently good throughout it's run?

I'd like the rapture episode a whole lot more without the Antichrist. That character was pure cringe

It's animated, and it's not Family Guy, therefore people love it. I mean it's the same fucking humor but because hipster attitudes "i dislike things because they're popular", American Dad gets the Family Guy audience it used to have

>it's the same fucking humor
You've never actually watched it have you?

I admit American Dad has 100% more "start talking about plot, trail off into unrelated thing" than Family Guy, and Family Guy has 100% more cutaways.
I watch and like both, except for Stewie and Roger

People started hating on Family Guy because it really did slump for awhile with the chicken fight and Conway Twitty stuff. Lately it is better and similar to American Dad level, but a lot of people haven't come back to Family guy.

How can you like American Dad but not like Roger? He is the show

american fung is just hated by reddit, its bad but not the worst

the dead dog or the play episodes are ones ill actively avoid.

>dead dog
Oh fuck yeah I hated that episode, it had no fucking jokes and just made me sad

I have no clue, but I wonder if it might have something to do with how they've pretty much kept their "background" characters in the background. Except for Avery, Principal Lewis, and arguably Jeff, they've kept a lot of these characters at arms length for the most part. Except for Jeff most of the supporting characters have only had 1 or 2 character-centric episodes apiece. Whereas I'm pretty sure by this time in its run the Simpsons had killed off Maude, married Selma 6 or 7 times, gave Apu a family, and I think even made Barney sober. They used those characters so much that they ended up making them boring. The characters on American Dad are mostly around for their jokes and then they leave.

I didnt like blood crieth unto heaven t b h