Hundreds of years and his work is still the apex of music

Hundreds of years and his work is still the apex of music

Attached: bach_col.jpg (1028x1185, 159K)

Who?

Fuck off Benjamin Franklin, no one's falling for it

>literally everything after this guy

Attached: droppingacap.jpg (810x556, 72K)

Idk what you people get out of this music, I really don't.

plebs

It's beautiful, intricate, and deeply emotive

it's just a bunch of tech demos and exercises

You're thinking of prog

Sad.

In a few hundred years, people will look at Lil Pump the same way

More like the gaysex of music, amirite?

what´s his best album?

This

I'm partial to 7 Hour Study Mix myself.

nah, a few hundred years and people will still look at Bach in this way. No one will remember lil pumps name (I Had never ever heard of him until now...)

People talk about how complex Bach is, but LITERAL babies listen to him in order to relax! How can he be credited as being so intricate and complex, when fucking babies understand him?!? Laughing at all these hipsters thinking they're so unique because they got into Bach, when fucking soccer mom's and there babies are his core fanbase lmao! Take some basic theory lessons and you'll realize he really isn't that exciting.

There are many.

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x266, 25K)

That's not an album

Babies don't understand him user. Most Adults don't even understand Bach's music.

Bach managed to create music that is a middle ground between emotional impact and technical perfection. No one really claims he is "complex", certainly not by today's standards (if you want complexity, look at Ferneyhough). Some of his fugues would probably have been considered dense and complex at the time (300 years ago).

Taking basic music theory will likely improve your appreciation of Bach, and make you want to learn more.

Its a collection of works all based on the same theme. Classical albums are usually recordings of large scale works, because you know, recordings didn't exist when these guys were writing music.

album
ˈalbəm
noun

a collection of recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, or another medium.

so yes, it is an album

Nigga pls, we wouldn't even have Bach without Gregorian Chanting.

Attached: Gregorian Chant.jpg (356x450, 61K)

More like: Sad!

the best thing to happen to gregorian chanting, is when they stopped singing about god

Attached: gothic-voices.png (700x700, 160K)

There were a few things that happened between gregorian chant and Bach, notably everyone on the left hand of this image

now with pic

Attached: Composers by period.png (1092x738, 43K)