FLEXIT WHEN?

Florida bros we gon' be FLEXIN to leave the union

SUNS OUT GUNS OUT

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

krisannehall.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=T424sWq1SkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you think chances of gun control bills passing in response to Orlando are?

Zero.

Space Coast here, is that an AH-1?

The guy on the left has really soft eyes. Like he just wants to tell you about his feelings, but instead joined a gun club.

Ryan Gosling is a pretty chill dude

He can tell you his feeling and own guns and have fun shooting.

I wish. Have you heard of Krisanne Hall? She could lead us into FLEXIT or at least be a strong ally.

krisannehall.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=T424sWq1SkE

also,
>RACISTS
>XYLOPHONES
>HOMOPHONES

Try it and see what happens, faggot.

Additional measures that make purchasing a firearm more difficult? Maybe once we get some more SCOTUS justices, but only if Shillary is elected.

A ban on anything currently in circulation? Lmao, I invite them to try.

Jaxfag reporting in. Let them try that Orlando shit here, they'll get lit up like a Christmas tree by us swampy rednecks.

Fuck off snowbird yank, you're going to have to find a new vacation destination

That town smells like farts thanks to the paper mills.

FLORIDA YES

Texas needs to stay, but you weird fuckers can leave as soon as Disney World is relocated.

Sure fucking is

postin throwback space coast /k/ meets

Agreed but if you go to the right part of downtown you get the enjoyable wiff of the maxwell house roasting coffee!
I lived in Orlando for 5 years Disney isn't going anywhere, it's such a huge part of our tourist draw which is a huge part of our city's income. We live off that shit.

Look at these genetic defects

NC here, we're with you.

north central florida (ocala)

visiting a range for the first time since moving to the state

Are rigs, scabbards, and holsters allowed?

not sure but there is no open carry so you need to bring your gun into the range with a bag

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

> one Nation
> indivisible
> INDIVISIBLE
> I N D I V I S I B L E

Also: 0.5 rubles have been deposited in your account.

Still got the hardcases for my pistols, but I'm shit out of luck on the rifle. Hope the scabbard will be enough since it covers everything up to the grip. I'll have to find out tomorrow. I'll have to use an old med bag for my mags in the meantime.

My pleb rifle came in a cardboard box. You can use that alternative if you have it. Or if you have an easily build able gun, just take apart the upper from the lower and put it in a backpack.

It probably is Russian subversion but i honestly don't care because we are doomed if we don't balkanize.

lets go civil war soon

if you leave then you dont get pensions or your welfare

Fuck all welfare. Fuck all subsidies.

We don't need the Federal government's money.

Privatize everything, remove all regulations, open borders to everyone. No government welfare in any form for anyone at all.

Equal justice and access to the government for everyone. Legalize all drugs, and all consensual interpersonal activities.

Take down all tariffs, remove all quotas. Let the industries that are supported by these burn. Let the jobs dependent on that burn.

Public nudity will be legal, the government will own no land except what it needs for its few buildings.

Fuck why don't people know real economics, I hate the world.