You will never cum inside prime Kimberly ):

>You will never cum inside prime Kimberly ):

why couldn't I have been born earlier

ive actually met her. ive met most of them actually. i went on a hike with the blue power ranger last week.

Did he suck your dick?

working on it desu

assuming your not lying
because why would people lie on the Internet right?

that's awesome

Extremely attractive facial structure.

maybe if you like boys

you just gotta find a girl who was always forced to play the yellow ranger during recess...and tell her she's pink ranger to you, and she's yours.

Kat is better

I always felt bad for him after I read all about how he was treated on set. He was my favorite ranger as a kid too.

It's the eyes

I was born earlier. It didn't help.

devilish tactics

>tfw in first grade I was the Green Ranger for Halloween and the girl I had a crush on was the Pink Ranger
>tfw the rest of the class made us hold hands the whole day

and she has a nice teeth and full smile

I remember I went as the Green Ranger and there were lots of Green and Red Rangers among the dudes and then this black kid came in as the White motherfucking Ranger to stun on us pleb motherfuckas, toy sword and everything. We had some laughs because the kid was black playing as white ranger, but he took it like a man. Chill dude; I wonder what he's up to now.

>Thinking Kimberly is superior to Trini

Wow that's actually close to what happened at my school. Tons of Red/Green Rangers with the shitty plastic masks and all of a sudden one White Ranger with the full helmet, lycra suit, goddamn utility belt AND talking sword. Jesus christ we hated that kid too

What happened to him

Or inside any girl

not lying, pic related. i live in los angeles and he hosts hikes once a month.

that wasny the first time we met though, i had met him at stan lees comic con in october.

pic of that coming soon.

I also met joss whedon (he was walking down sunset blvd last ewek) seth green, bryan singer (invited me to his place to watch rick and morty kek)

i actually told him about how reading about that helped me as a teen and he gave me a big ole hug

he was insulted and abused a lot of the time, becuase he is gay. in ZEO they wouldn't let him be a ranger because saban said gay guys can't be super heroes for kids.

so he went to mexico and tried to kill himself.

She's head and shoulders above Trini.

trini is dead and shoulders above kimberly.

Lynch yourself

Yo no lie same shit with my school I think it was either kindergarten or first grade. I didn't go as a power ranger but a bunch of other kids did but the white ranger was this mixed kid. He's suuuuuper lightskin tho so we never really made any sort of joke about it cuz he's practically white

you're a faggot

Only watched for pink ranger Kimberly

Is that recent? He aged well.

that was october so pretty recent. he hasnt aged badly at all, hes got a nice body. even my mother was like 'you shoulda given him your number'

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF SOMEONE AS HEROICALLY PURE AS HER.

Godspeed

I'd rather cum inside the new pink ranger tbqh famalamadingdong.

TFW I was cumming to Kimberly before you were probably born.

>tfw im 40

you're a sick fetus fapping individual

you're cool dude

u have vision

Is Blue a flaming faggot or does he act normal despite being gay?

hes pretty normal. he sounds exactly like he did on the show with a little age added to it.

the conversations were all surface and normie tier stuff.

>Not Voltron

Cute though.

yep, that's pretty much why I posted that
pic when I started the thread

also I just know with her gymnastic background
you were in for one hell of a lay

>Trini

bahahaha generic asian face
fuck outta here m8

What a basic bitch

;_;

She'd kick your tubby ass.

Unattractive. You may be gay.

>goes on hikes with the gay ranger
>bryan singer invites him to watch rick and morty.

It's pretty obvious which one is you in this pic.

guess

>Unattractive
Son, I think YOU might be the faggot here.

With what? Those twig arms?

>bryan singer (invited me to his place to watch rick and morty kek)

well did you go?

no i had work the next day.