FUCK KD sub editions.

1st for kyrie mvp

based

watching lebron play makes me happy
he is my friend
my best friend

shame paul millsap never gets the respect he deserves desu

>empty ring
it's like when you turn down the difficulty on a video game. Yeah, you beat it, but it's a hollow victory.

BIG BALLERS

line up

The fuck kind of name is Gbinje?

9th for Clarkson fucking sucks

Should the Warriors panic?

Big Bust Brand

This nigga head shaped hella weird but he's one of the most underrated players in the league

You people didn't see this coming. The Lakers are just getting started!

Top 10 players in the NBA this upcoming season
1: Kawhi
2: Kevin Durant
3: GOATbrook
4: Harden
5: John Wall
6: Kyrie
7: Jimmy Butler
8: Towns
9: Paul George
10: Demar Derozan

first for nuggies

Obvious bait

Zo looking like a small baller desu

Lets get this shit started
>Warriors

I'm starting to see this potential that y'all be talking about with Ingram

/nba/ is NEVER wrong

what about Westbrook's extension???

Kuzma next Kobe

yfw dsjr/ntilikina shit on lonzo

>6’5″, 7’0″ wingspan
Holy shit what? How come nobody talked about this kid during the draft?

That wasn't /nba/. That was larrold stinking up the place by himself.

and lonzo is the next magic and when the lakers get lamelo theyll have the next curry

Warriors aren't hungry enough to do shit. KD is a beta and is happy with 1 ring

>1: Kawhi

you all see taj gibson knocking down 3s lmao , light bald nigga is doing it to it.

>lonzos a bust
MUH SUMMER LEAGUE MVP

>Ingram 4-15 shooting
Bust

>Ball 2-8 shooting
LMAO the new Ricky Rubio everyone

Obviously Warriors are going to the Finals, but don't doubt the Nuggets. They will be a top 5 seed.

These the Lakers Lebron was supposed to be coming to???

Who /knicks/ here?

yo lmao how'd the warriors lose to the nuggets

The media loves Lonzo. Which means if/when he's top 10, they're gonna act like he's top 3.

damn i didn't realize how shit wiggins was

Every Laker player gets overrated due to their mass of casual fans. Then the players end up getting traded and Laker fans try to shit on the player and act like they never said they were good.

>for sure they're making the playoffs my man, skip said so

he really is terrible, the wolves are retarded if they max him

Warriors fan for the last 30 years here. I'm actually done with this team because Kerr and Curry had to get all political. Fuck the Warriors.

awful player on both ends of the court who got a max simply because they are still holding onto that "potential" he had when he was drafted

>the lakers dont even have their pick
the absolute state of this "franchise".

You have to see the damage control in the game thread

Brook Lopez isn't playing losers. This isn't our real team. With Brook playing we would have dominated the Timberwolves.

>getting triggered because they insulted papa smurf
you literally dont matter, they have millions of chinks ready to replace your neet ass lmao

So what? I don't give a shit if they have 10 million fans. That doesn't affect me either way.

I'M done with them. First year in a long long time I haven't watched their preseason game.

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NIKE QUALITY JERSEYS

two words: pre season

two words: nuggets win

>the shantytown of Nike jerseys

we outchea

I guess you're not watching any sports this year then?

>muh summer league

top fucking kek

>literally every other bottom feeder in the west has made at least some progress over the last few years
>lakers, suns, and kings are going to be absolute dog shit AGAIN

Hockey, Baseball, college football

NFL has been shit for awhile anyways.

the kings got better, deaaron fox is going to win ROTY

BALL IS LITERALLY A POOR MANS RUBIO LMAO RUBIO WITHOUT THE DEFENSE

literally the most boring sports in existence. what did curry say that was so absurd? since when are players forced to visit the president?

too bad the nuggies jerseys are shit-tier now

Suns and Kings have a ton of potential to build on at least. With Fox and Hield and all the big men in Sacramento, and Josh Jackson and Devin Booker in Phoenix.

the warriors just lost to the nuggets. Preseason means nothing, stay obsessed with our team though faggots.

>DLo ends up being better than Lonzo bust

>since when are players forced to visit the president?
Since half your fanbase voted for him. Curry decided to take the moment to be a virtue signaling piece of shit instead of just shutting the fuck up and throwing the ball in the hoop like we pay to see. Fuck him, I hope he blows out his ankles.

How can you support a man that makes a crisis where an American island was thrown back into the stone age causing deaths of thousands about himself? How can you respect someone so immature, so obviously callous, inept, ignorant and outright stupid? Is it because he believes your retarded conspiracy theories? Is it simply because you are afraid of brown people? What is it? This man never worked a day in his life for his money. I will never respect a spoiled rich kid that's given too much power. How the fuck can you? I am legit curious. Why? Are you okay with being on the wrong side of history?

Last year the Chicago Bulls won summer league and Golden State lost its first preseason game

so

they traded dlo away for this? and a slight chance at getting a star in free agency next year? fuck magic get him out of my lakeys. we all know we aint gettin the big fish next offseason and we gonna end up signing some mediocre mid tier "star"

curry plays for golden state. You know, the most liberal and progressive state... if anything this move strengthens his fanbase

What's wrong with being liberal and progressive? And no, you don't have to be a SJW to be a progressive. Look at Bill Maher.

THE FUCK? how come nobody told me preseason started?

no one forces you to listen to what he has to say, and playing for your favorite team doesnt strip him of his freedom of speech. what a stupid thing to be mad about, calm down you little snowflake.

you didnt get my messages?

>tfw my stream is bullying the Raptor fans saying Lowry is garbage. A raptor fan said he can win MVP next season

NBA preseason might be the least important and interesting of any major sport's

I mean most casual sports fans don't start caring about the regular season until after Christmas

there's nothing wrong with it, where in my post did you think I was implying curry did anything wrong? You're the one saying curry is a piece of shit, I'm supportive of him

ingiepoo is embarassing me, i posted all summer about how much he was gonna be elite this year and he plays like this!?

>if anything this move strengthens his fanbase
Yeah, well not me. He can suck dick to his 'progressive' faggot fans, that's fine. But I'm done with them.
Like I said, he didn't need to bring his politics into shit. It [probably gains him nothing, but what it does is it loses him any of his conservative fans.

For real. Trumptards are just the otherside of the coin of SJWs. Easily triggered snowflakes that cannot tolerate opposing view points to the point that any thoughts which question their belief system are ignored. Thank god I am learned how to be okay with being wrong, and having an open mind. Life is so much better.

you realize the pelicans went 8-0 last preseason. How did that turn out for them??

Preseason means nothing. Hell regular season means nothing until past all-star break

nigga, he didn't even say anything that controversial. trump(and you apparently) are the only ones throwing a tantrum about him not wanting to go to the whitehouse. get a grip

>What's wrong with being liberal and progressive?
Everything. It means you're a fucking cancer and a nation destroyer. Kill yourself.

that's fine, go ahead and fuck back off to modesto

Nice memes kid.

Cupertino actually faggot.

I work at Apple.

they don't even believe in anything, they just go with whatever he says at that particular moment. trumptards are as much cancer as the SJW's.

im bringing out the triangles

Oh, nice, which apple store do you work at?

Except it's not actually a meme. Progressives actually ARE nation destroyers. They're destroying Europe as we speak. England is already lost.

lollllllllll

Curry BTFO

Oh, no, I'm fucking heartbroken that some dickhead in Cupertino is going to abandon the Warriors after three long years of being a diehard fan

post yfw nuggets and wolves won/lakers Warriors lost

You have such a childlike understanding of how the world works. Fiat currency and low birth rates, caused by estrogenic compounds found in plastics are the main ills of Europe. In fact, Europe is doing just fine. It's the retards behind Brexit, and right-wing nationalist uprisings that is causing the most instability.

Although, I'm sure you see that most of Europe is "90% white" and burst a blood vessel when you see Africans and Arabs in London.

what a brainwashed cuck, lmao

If the ball goes OOB it should stay with the team that had possession. Fix this broken peice of shit sport.

>playing for your favorite team
Not anymore

And I don't give a flying fuck about his freedom of speech. Athletes should keep their political opinions to themselves when they're speaking in the context of 'the team'. David West was a fucking black panther, I never really gave a shit because he didn't go out of his way to talk about his politics during post game interviews or to put his political beliefs in relation to the team. Curry did. So fuck him and fuck the team if that's what they're going to do.

HE brought the team into his shit. HE made it a 'we're a liberal team' shit, so fuck him and fuck them.

whats this got to do with basketball?

you're an idiot, stop shitting up this thread with your autism

I like how Brooks, Butler, Gibson, and Thibs is reunited. Brooks went to Minnesota by choice iirc

>Athletes should keep their political opinions to themselves when they're speaking in the context of 'the team'

what, you mean like you're doing right now? We were all just having a civil discussion about basketball minding our own business until you brought /pol into this. If you don't want athletes to bring this shit up stop fucking bringing it up for discussion

>are* reunited