This is Reddit's most anticipated album

This is Reddit's most anticipated album.

Attached: Late-Stage-Capitalism-low-res.jpg (614x617, 55K)

Yay!

Awesome!

>late stage capitalism
hopefully we get to terminal stage soon

>With his horn-rimmed glasses and esoteric subject matter, Messersmith is no rock star. But he's a pop genius, with creative ambition to match his songs' considerable charm.

Attached: Vomit.jpg (640x360, 51K)

hello r*ddit

Fuck capitalism and fuck any and all right wingers 100% unironically.

I too desire for crony capitalism to win and fuck over the general public while the elite hide away and the commoners kill each other for food.

Hey /r/the_donald

Attached: trumpreddit.png (891x943, 1.01M)

This but unironically

>”Dude capitalism is actually good!”
-the normiest statement possible

Nice greentext misuse, loser. Hahahah

EU Collapses, Turkey and ussr make a move for expansion, Pres. Trump throws a brain bomb to distract attention from himself , China gives up on N. Korea and Japan's territorial claims all out war trap rap becomes irrelevant
Arab spring was ww1, waiting for its conclusion

Im gonna try to keep this music related

Do you think a communist state would sponsor music like Trout Mask Replica to be recorded and released to the masses? Do you think a communist state wouldnt mostly endorse propaganda in the form of music in order to control the masses?
Just curious.

Did you know there is a strong correlation between fascism and being molested by your father? Look it up.

has anyone here read Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom?
a scifi book where basically instead of money we use reddit points

Attached: Downandout.jpg (192x280, 13K)

>Do you think a communist state wouldnt mostly endorse propaganda in the form of music in order to control the masses?

You're spooked, communism is not inherently culturally authoritarian or statist. No, it won't. Look up Yugoslavian new wave/punk music in the 80s.

>Do you think a communist state would sponsor music like Trout Mask Replica to be recorded and released to the masses?
It doesnt need to be sponsored, especially with things like bandcamp in the 21st century.

Nice projection, loser. Hahahaha guzzle your soylent crap cuck

Bandcamp.com?
.com as in "commercial"?
Hhmmmmmmmmm........

>soy
>cuck
WOw u sure showed me with your 4 year old memes
"the right can meme", that in itself is the best meme youve come up with recently because its so blatantly false

im sorry daddy was a lil rough with the belt when you were a kid but no need to take it out on the darkies

My daddy loved me, it wasnt molestation, it was bonding.

Nice life story, loser. Hahahahaha you sure got defensive about being called a cuck afraid to face it?

>communist
>state

this is the probably. you dont know what communism is. communism is a stateless, classless society. obviously that's impossible, but when someone says they're a communist poorly educated retards always think hurr they must love castro and stalin. communists are dumb idealists, but very few actually envision a soviet style society.

and for what it's worth, russia was actually the center of avant-garde art post-revolution until the rise of stalin. it was hardly a "communist" country in any sense of the word until the five-year plans, but im guessing youre dumb enough to consider the NEP communism.

true patriots. *salutes*

Le wifes son le cuck
Bro get better material i know yall are smarter than this

Are you trying to say that anarcho communism is the actual form of communism? Because it doesnt exist, it will always turn into an authoritative dictatorship as the quality of life goes to shit and people become desperate.

i am a brainlet someone tell me why im wrong to think this is not as stupid as it sounds and fixes a lot of the problems with money

Attached: 2e615bbb7fb56e79a862f64c2702d7b9.jpg (720x756, 224K)

>, it will always turn into an authoritative dictatorship
Yeah youre not willing to have an honest discussion when youre spouting dookie like this matter of factly. Filtered.

looks like you didn't actually read what he wrote

neck yourself commie fuck

LE HELICOPTER
LE SOY

Sorry but hierarchies exist in pretty much every species and humans are no exception. Keep dreaming.

Oh you're a Peterson cocksucker. Yeah, definitely filtered. Goodbye.

I said neither of those things. There's also a huge abundance of people who have/are fleeing shithole communist or ex-communist countries into capitalist first-world countries, but shocking few of the opposite. Why would that be?

there are surveys in ex communist countries where they want communism back so

Peterson is objectively more intelligent and a better debater than you or anyone you advocate for.

Inread what he wrote. Most communists ive conversed with identified as either Leninist/Maoist/Stalinist, so his "communists dont actually want a state based society" sounds pretty fucking retarded once you actually talk to commies.

A few barely-literate retards voting against their own self-interest is just an outlier group

Attached: 0asrUeM.jpg (1024x819, 185K)

>listen kids: Clean your room stop playing video games
>Jewish cultural marxists making the kids gay
>im not going to call you xir, take that!

Nah, he's a moron and so are his fanboys.

>his horned rimmed glasses look so square beneath his curls

these but postironically

What? Holy shit get a grip, Peterson has nothing revolutionary to say. The only good hes done is spread the word on great Carl Jung.

Attached: skinhead.jpg (962x669, 166K)

>Nah, he's a moron and so are his fanboys.

Well shit, some random retard on the internet said it, so I guess the debate is settled. Do you legitimately believe people should be compelled to use ridiculous pronouns against their will? At what point do we stop?

What's with the weird fetish the left has for physical violence against anyone they deem to be a "nazi" or "alt-right"?

dumb frogposters

bought a $40 label printer and sell stickers to both sides on ebay
literally printing money, feels good man
you marks gotta get with it

Attached: mfw.png (724x810, 1022K)

Communists constantly dream of going ape and killing people in a mob. Thats what the communist revolution is all about.

you're fucking stupid, the far right talks about attacking/killing the left and minorities literally all the time

What the fuck is that biting the middle finger pose supposed to convey? Is he trying to be sexy? I don't get it.

Killing ceos, cops, and racists. These aren't people, they are swine.

I've always wanted to do something like that, but shipping all that out seems like it would be a pain. Is that not the case?

Well fuck the far right, most of them are basement dwellers who cant be held accountable for their own failed existence. Extremism promotes a black and white view of the world which is pretty retarded and dangerous if u ask me.

it's not my only ebay account so i'm already shipping lots of stuff everyday. it's not really a pain, since it's my job

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 7.48.53 PM.png (464x494, 311K)

And there it is.

yeah i agree, i lean left though so i tend to think far left extremists arent as bad because the heart of what they want is like equality and lifting up the poor, which is a good principle.

the heart of the far right is built on ethnic genocide and hate, so thats worse to me. now of course the far left can have their violent elements, but the far right is inherently violent or militaristic, the far left isn't necessarily the main mission of it is better conditions for the working class

>What's with the weird fetish the left has for physical violence against anyone they deem to be a "nazi" or "alt-right"?
>actual literal skinheads in the picture
Come on bud

Not really, we just want illegals to get the fuck out of the country. And no one wants to live around blacks, that goes without saying. Faggots like that bike lock assaulter all seem to fall on the left side of things, though. Since your group is comprised of cowards who need to hide their face to act hard.

>kill CEO's

Yeah that's it, kill the most productive/intelligent members of society. That's how we progress.

>le helicopter ride physical removal
>gas the kikes race war now
>muh ethnostate

the alt right is worse

There's lots of people who preach shit I don't like. I don't assault them because I'm not some low-inhibition retard. I understand that mentality might be lacking among the current left.

Far less cringy than a bunch of soyboys using images like these to get out that pent up toxic masculinity they preach about so often. Communists literally deserve to be flown into the air and dropped back to earth, though.

Oh. Yeah I guess if it's your main source of income it's not that big of a deal.

>Not really, we just want illegals to get the fuck out of the country.
>we want a white ethnostate
lol k

>And no one wants to live around blacks, that goes without saying.
you're a racist, fuck you

>Faggots like that bike lock assaulter
i dont care if he assaulted a nazi

You're trying too hard, grasshopper

Nah, leftists just want equal rights for workers. Right wingers hate people for being different races. Not comparable, fuck you.

printing and mailing stickers would be doable as an extracurricular thing
you're not gonna make much off it unless you spend some time though

Attached: 1520781707964.jpg (750x750, 83K)

you really need to stop looking at things so black and white. Us vs them mentality is legit for simple minded people. you should want better for yourself.

the truth is that the left think they're being compassionate and virtuous, but there's an old quote that goes "do-gooders are the thieves of virtue". A lot of people on the left are just pretending in order to benefit themselves in society. It's a web that's easy to get stuck in, why else do you think all these liberal Hollywood dudes are getting caught sexually assaulting actresses? They're pretending.

And right wingers think they're doing what's best for their country, but they also embrace difficult truths more than the left does so it's hard to listen to them. Anyone who wants to kill minorities or gay people should be ignored.

Anyways, I'm leaving this thread until someone can make this conversation music related.

>equating following the law and due process and kicking out people who are not legal citizens with advocating for a "white ethnostate"

I mean, if all the minorities are illegals and kicking them out leaves us with only white people that'd be fucking great, but I really don't see that happening.

>i dont care if he assaulted a nazi
And this is why no one likes you, the ideals you represent, or your political candidates. The global pendulum is shifting to the right and the more you retards rant and rave about it, the more it shifts. I hope someone smashes you in the face with a weapon at a rally you face-hiding coward.

Nothing I said was exaggeration or insincere

What exactly does "equal rights for workers" mean? Please elaborate so I can laugh at you.

>The global pendulum is shifting to the right
yeah in your dreams dweeb, maybe in slav buttfuckland, but in the rest of the world you're a bigger joke than ever

Sorry, I'm not listening to capitalists, conservatives, or racists, period. I have, and I am repulsed by what they believe.

It's wrong because I haven't logged into reddit in the past five. I don't wanna be poor.

You're just as violent as that guy you nazi prick. I hate both of you. I want trump supports and antifa to kill each other in the streets already so normal people don't have to listen to you retards bicker anymore.

>the global pendulum is shifting to the right

yeah thats why you guys won the big elections in alabama and france last year, oh wait

but what if it was built into your face computer and you could see everybody's karma score and add to it for any reason

Attached: Black_Mirror_-_Nosedive.jpg (280x173, 10K)

>"being a nazi and being against nazism is literally the same thing if they're both violent"

>USA elected Donald Trump
>5-Star party gaining ground in Italy
>France came down to the wire

Face it, people are getting sick of this overly-liberal climate we live in where every mentally ill faggot gets to call themselves something special and prance around telling others what they can and cannot say. You might not believe it, but it's happening and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

The feeling is mutual you useless faggot. Difference is that your type has no representation in society and will never amount to anything other than the wailing lamentations of a retard

>le based centrist man

neck yourself

Whose the President of the United States right now and for the next 3 years?

Antifa are worse, actually.

HOW THE FUCK

Nah, the nazi is worse.
>USA elected Donald Trump
Barely, and he won't get shit done if he can't get his guys elected to congress in the midterms. Which won't happen.

>france came down to the wire
>macron won by 30+%
buddy youre delusional, i bet you think charlottesville was good for you guys too

Not in the slightest.

They hide their face like cowards and physically assault people they don't agree with. Labelling everyone to the right of Marx a "Nazi" is not the best way to get your message across. They essentially use violence to suppress free speech and deserve to be rounded up and gassed.

>won't get shit done

You mean besides the tax cuts? Steel tarriffs? He's not going anywhere and as long as the economy doesn't tank on his watch he probably gets re-elected for a second term if the left keeps devolving into a mass of screaming violent little children.

It certainly showed us the benefits of being physically fit, so you can move your fat ass out of the way of any oncoming vehicles.

Sure thing, coward.

>5 star party in italy
Those guys aren't right wing, they're like the icelandic pirate party, julian assagne techno populist liberals. Just because they're eurosceptic doesnt make them right wing bro. Look into France's Melenchon and Corbyn's stances on the EU, you'd be surprised.

>itt opinionated shut-in losers with no social skills argue over whose extremist political agenda is best for humanity
do your job and delet this thread, janny

Die

Attached: anders.jpg (640x436, 85K)

In America, young people are swaying to the left. once the conservative old fucks in congress finally die, you'll have nothing.

>tax cuts
For the rich while any tax benefits for the middle class and lower expire after a few years? Cool bro
>steel tarrifs
That will cause prices of American goods to rise? Nice.

Young people are generally retarded and/or sheltered, and haven't really lived enough to understand how things work. As they get older they tend to realize how retarded the liberal talking points and ideologies are, and move more to the right.

Just remember this, the right wing has never won any battle. Gay marriage, racial equality, gender equality, religion, welfare programs, all of these were battles you lost.

It's clear you guys want to kill each other, just do it already. Nazis vs antifa, kill each other please. Seriously fuck you both.

everybody says that antifa just calls everyone that they disagree with "nazis", but they ignore the fact that the people that they are against are literally nazis. they want to kill all minorities and advocate for a white ethnostate.

America had one of the highest corporate tax rates in the developed world. It was so retarded it incentivized corporations like Apple to hoard their cash offshore instead of repatriating it to the US to avoid paying the massive taxes on it. What's the point of a high tax if it reduces the actual tax base?

And if you saved and invested your money perhaps you too could benefit from the general rally that his policies are creating in financial markets.

Also, the effect of the steel tariffs will increase the price of your average automobile by like a hundred bucks. The negative effects are overblown garbage strewn about by a media that loves to slander him at every turn.

this. the "just, like, let me do whatever man, i ain't hurtin nobody" mentality is childish, naive and destructive

this

>le right side of history argument

Go back to rddit you preachy faggot

There's 0 chance those soyboy antifaggots would win that confrontation, so bring it on. Centrist faggots like you would be next against the wall

And legitimate neo-nazis make up such a miniscule percentage of the "alt-right" or the right-wing in general as to be irrelevant. But it's a great talking point for these masked faggots that want to live out some kind of revenge fantasy against an enemy it's socially-acceptable to hate.

this. actual progress will win in the end.

The alt right is white nationalists. Neo Nazis.

>calling the mentally ill by their preferred pronoun and gender
>"progress"

top fucking kek

>everyone on the alt-right is a white nationalist neo-nazi

:^)

>using "le" unironically

you're equally pathological to the far right, how did this much hate fill a cause that's supposed to originate out of love for fellow people?