Trash

Eminem is trash and I hope he dies, he's is a corny soft faggot and only girls listen to him now. Wayne is truly the GOAT and he actually cares about the rap game and has passion for his work.

EM bitches like a whiny cuckold about BLM on tracks with Beyonce, top fucking lol.

Attached: fag.png (1200x1200, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fR6Vrre29xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He makes more money than you lol :D

all that soy doesn't bode well for your health, user. you should stop.

I'd rather make the amount that I make now than be a sellout prissy little faggot with some money.

Eminem should have stopped rapping 10 years ago

Wayne IS the GOAT and every mixtape he's put out since C4 has been better than any of his commercial work.

>Wayne
stopped reading there

10/10 cringe
wp

Wayne has been in the game for longer than most rappers and is still on top, no sign of stopping anytime soon either.

agree with the first part. 2008 would've been a good time make an exit.

this song is fucking amazing. ff to 1:29.

youtube.com/watch?v=fR6Vrre29xo

>wp
Screw you bl*ck racist

HOT CUP

Have you seen his sale figures compared to foo fighters, it's like fuck how is that possible? He must be biggest selling act in the world

His lyrics are fucking garbage though, how can you claim he can emcee?

"I hate rap but I love eminem" kind of faggot detected

Listen to da drought 2 mixtape

This is genuinely hilarious.
Wayne is GOAT....
I almost died laughing.
I've heard cattle in labour that spit better bars than him.
Classic. Hahaha.
Wayne, goat, whew, you are a funny dude.

I'm one of them, don't like rap but can appreate eminem and his wordplay. His albums are good up until relapse. Relapse was good

headlining several major festivals this year too. probably gonna make a few million on that at least.

his mixtapes and freestyles are not even up for debate. one of the most prolific and talented in that regard. his albums and have been absolute shit for a long time though.

Is Wanye the greatest pleb filter in hip hop? I believe so.

Em is a top ten GOAT lyricist at least, and that's a conservative estimate. Too bad people care about trends and beats more than actual bars. No top lyricists use good beats; beats are just a backdrop for the bars.

i like him...

>as long as you rhyme a lot, having a tin ear for any sort of tonal consistency doesn't matter

you're mega-double wrong

Sminem > Eminem

Me too user, Wayne is GOAT

i bet you support all lives matter and go to kid rock concerts too. fuck outta here lmao

>ITT: White people who listened to a few eminem songs take on rap/hiphop.

lmao

>Sup Forums in 2005

Kys

Thom Yorke looks good these days