Why did he leave bros

why did he leave bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuKJ1Kspz3c
youtube.com/watch?v=xMX4R9Wz8ns
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Snapped under pressure, basically. He didn't like being "famous" to the point that the press would publish his salary and speculate about his personal life

I think leaving at his height did more for his career than staying on to do 5+ seasons of chappelle show would have. He probably knew that and now netflix is offering him 60m to do standup for them.
Truthfully him leaving made room for guys like
Louie and Burr to succeed. Since they knew him personally.

he ran out of jokes

He felt like people were laughing at him not with him, and he ended up making money anyway. Speaking of Chappelle though, Neal Brennan (cocreator of Chappelles show) has a one man show out on Netflix thats pretty good

Based Dave

youtube.com/watch?v=VuKJ1Kspz3c

>I think leaving at his height did more for his career than staying on to do 5+ seasons of chappelle show would have.
Nah, that's ridiculous. A lot of people today aren't even aware he exists anymore.

It had nothing to do with fame
He unironically got into the we wuz kangz shit and started resenting white people for finding his show funny because "they didn't get it"

You can thank Paul Mooney for that.

He got tired of people thinking they knew him because of his show. He was also not comfortable with the idea of the executives pushing shit that was less satire and just plan racists because they had him as a conduit.
If a man doesn't stick to his morals when shit is going well for him then he likely won't stick to them when shit is going down.
>left because people were taking his jokes and attempts at satire seriously

he got mad

mad about whites

>hating paul mooney
youtube.com/watch?v=xMX4R9Wz8ns

Too self righteous.

Mel Brooks, not self righteous.

Stop being a black cunt & be a human cunt, Dave.

Truth is, he was weak.

Bokeem Woodbine is still in a lot of productions bro.

Just speculation, but I don't believe this "oh this is too racist" bullshit. Dave is a comedian -- he's supposed to put up with cheap shots. Dave was the one making fun of crack heads and Wayne Brady.

My guess is that Dave is a "free spirit", as it were, and he couldn't handle the fact that the Hollywood Jews wanted to control every aspect of his life. Dave quite abruptly gained popularity, and he very quickly realized that he was a 60 million dollar asset -- and liability. He knew if he didn't fly off to Africa, the Jews would get to him.

Watch every interview post-Africa -- he never answers the questions directly. On Oprah and Inside the Actors Studio, he alludes to other black actors scared for their lives. Dave knew the Jews were out for his blood, so he had to escape promptly. He also he dared not mention them by name, for fear of his life, and the lives of his family.

The "dats racist" stuff is just lies the Jews made up to cover their claw tracks. The only reason why the Jews didn't kill Dave is because they got to Louis. Louis took up where Dave left off, and now the Jews have turned Louis into a tranny-loving cuck.

Thankfully Bill Burr has evaded the Hollywood execs for now.

The third season wasn't coming together so he bailed.

mental illness

Dave swallowed the real redpill.

He thought (correctly) that people were viewing it like a modern day gospel show instead of just a comedy show that poked fun at black stereotypes.

I'm retarded, I meant minstrel show.

him leaving made room for that unfunny faggot kevin hart

I think, at the time, a lot of people misunderstood his comedy.

The white stereotypes, the black stereotypes, the general tone. People just took at as "HAHA, THAT'S REAL", and he just thought he was playing it up to the extremes. Granted that's me throwing words in his mouth, but look at his Real World sketch and tell me that is how both races act in real life.
>inb4 Sup Forums

>him leaving made room for that unfunny faggot kevin hart
There was already room. That manlet is small enough to fit anywhere.

Because Paul Mooney filled his head with WE WUZ KANGZ shit and convinced him he was a minstrel shuckin n jivin for da white devil.

Kevin & Conan > Anything Dave ever did.

WE GOT AFRIKA BAMBAATAA AND THE ZULU NATION!

he seems real sensitive. there's been a lot of stories where he'll just bail if he doesn't like the crowd. I don't know everything about comedy but i think it's kind of unreasonable to expect everyone to take a joke in the way that you want them to, there's just too many assholes out there.

He didn't want to wear a dress

nice b8 m8

Chappelle show was mostly dull, losing him as a recorded stand up comedian was the real loss, luckily hes coming back for those netflixbucks

he had to bro, cause he loved us too much...

Millennials got to violent.

Yes, that is how niggers act.

I think that had more to do with the crowd just shouting Rick James bitch and other catchphrases at him to the point where they didn't want to hear him try new material. He even mentioned this in one of his stand ups. He joked about mickey mouse at Disneyland saying it to him with his kids. He turned it into a joke but you can tell it happens all the time and started getting to him