It's nice to see that the Japanese are putting crackheads to work editing their films

It's nice to see that the Japanese are putting crackheads to work editing their films.

Other urls found in this thread:

pikastream.com/movies/shin-godzilla/
youtube.com/watch?v=kRSLCABT4g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there like a way to get a full quality version of this in the west yet? Fuck that camrip shit

pikastream.com/movies/shin-godzilla/

sick

thanks

time to see if the master's any good at movies

Is that the complete version or the cut version?

The runtimes don't match up, so I guess it's the cut version.

Gosh dang it...

>It's nice to see that the Japanese are putting crackheads to work editing their films.
What did he mean by this?

How long is the complete version vs the cut version?

There's .5 seconds to introduce each scene before a non-stop 8 minute stream of gook speak from 10 unintroduced characters. 15 seconds of the monster. Now flash to another conference room for 8 more minutes of non-stop exposition about how the monster is now travelling left instead of right. It's not terrible but the editing is jarring.

Seemingly 20 min

Welp
Ive waited long enough, im just gonna watch the edited version

fucking Funimation

why does it have to ruin everything

When is this coming out on DVD/Blu-Ray?? Is it released in Japan yet? Itching to get a copy

youtube.com/watch?v=kRSLCABT4g0

it was a great movie pleb

bwahhahahahahaha. It wasn't anything aporoaching a great film weeb.

>typing out bwahahahahaha
>aporoaching

was calling me a weeb supposed to nullify you looking like a faggot cuz it didn't work

I like watching youtube videos with 500 views narrated by a guy that sounds like he's uncomfortably listening to his girlfriend have sex in the next room over and then pretending I know things too friend.

i dunno i thought it was pretty entertaining user

the frantic pacing definitely took a bit of getting used to but it really matched the urgency of the situation and i really liked the more stripped down approach to the godzilla story

oh and those english dialogue moments were pretty hilarious

>not liking shin gojira
there's nothing else you can even say senpai. I look down on you and you mean nothing to me. The amount of superiority I feel to you is staggering.

I think you need to watch more than just Hollywood movies user, you sound like you're unfamiliar with Anno.

>Anno

I understands why you weebs like this literal heap of fucking shit so much. It's directed by the guy as that Evangalien cartoon. Got it. Makes perfect sense now.