TTU IS PLAYING OSU

OREGON PLAYS LATER AGAINST SOME SHITTER

THREAD THEME SONG youtube.com/watch?v=J0h8-OTC38I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tkO_4tGf2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck is Ole Miss so bad???

GIVE OSU YOUR ENERGY
\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/

FUCK THESE BITCH THIS SHOULDA BEEN THREAD THEME SONG youtube.com/watch?v=0tkO_4tGf2E

LATE NIGHT PACMWBIGSKY FOOTBALL

>unironically kicking a fg from the 2
Literally kys

Why the fuck won't people admit that Alabama is the GOAT team?

SEC SPEED
E
C

S
P
E
E
D

Daily reminder that LSU paid Troy a million dollars to run them out of their own stadium.

Daily reminder that the SEC is a one-team conference and to laugh at anyone who thinks an SEC East team can compete with Bama.

>two pick 6's gives Clemson the win over VT
>no turnovers would have been 17-17
good luck winning out Tigers

TROLLPOST

>COWGOYS

OH MY GOD HE FUCKING MISSED IT

>shanking it
he's gonna kill himself

>DIET OU

nth for hopes dashed

If you kick a fg from that close you deserve the instant karma

COLLEGE KICKERS
O
L
L
E
G
E

K
I
C
K
E
R
S

FUCK THEM OTHER NIGGAS CUZ IM DOWN WITH MUH NIGGAS

UT KICKER POISON TRANSFER

yeah but watch this pick six happen

>I wish I was at home playing Madden
>My feet hurt
>This conference is too hard
>I'm hungry

Sanctions plus Alabama is angry at them for the past few years.

We'll still beat Clemson and ruin their perfect season.

>tfw we ruin the perfect seasons of NC State and Clemson
>tfw we've done this shit before

We'll still beat Tenn, Florida, Clemson, Vandy, whoever the fuck FCS team we're playing this year (Wofford I think), I think we still have to play New Mexico or someone like that, so yea, we'll be good for 7-8 wins. Maybe even beat UGA.

Meme magic. Too real

Will Saban show mercy or just keep running up the score?

DONT PLAY THE RED RAIDERS AT NIGHT

NO.

FUCK THEM OTHER NIGGAS CUZ IM DOWN WITH MUH NIGGAS

>have to wake up at 10 to get to the falcons game tomorrow and cant stop drinking

I wanna die

we really need to join a conference now because this schedule is easy as fuck

Clemson is the first team to defeat 3 top 15 teams before the month of October. Go Tigers!

>Didn't win the title last year
>GOAT team

"no"

forgot pic niggas

what game are we all watching?

San Diego or Oregon or something else?

Where my Rad Raiders at?

TAKE ME HOOOOOOOME COUNTRY ROOOOOOOADS

SEC finally getting what they deserve after the bullshit of the BCS.

FUCK THEM OTHER NIGGAS CUZ I RIDE WITH MUH NIGGAS

Do you drink and shitpost on your phone in a group of people? Legit curious

'okie state/texas tech tied. fun game.

They'll let up but there probably going over 60 here still.

They mix the delusion strong down in Soda City

post yfw you're not a tennessee fan

NIU vs san diego is closer than expected

What are you talking about, every game after that bye is going to be tough

IS I?

JUST

FUCK DEM OTHA NIGGAS CUZ I DIE FA MUH NIGGAS MAN FUCK DEM OTHA NIGGAS

What are you talking about? As long as Bama keeps going to the playoffs and making games of it, those retards will still be chanting "SEC SEC SEC".

Slightly Educated Cucks, having to cheer for one team each season.

lsu fired les miles for shit far less than this. i think they're just going to sacrifice him in some voodoo or some shit like that.

Urban didn't let up either.

Great song

>also just realized Georgia is going to be GOAT at recruiting because they hired Shane Beamer.
>Beamer is the reason why South Carolina got Connor Shaw, Clowney and Lattimore

Clem5on fuckboi

TTU/Okie Lite on the radio.

Right here.

>tfw you finally get a chance to coach a P5 team
>tfw its rutgers

I DIE FOR MUH NIGGAZ

No, i dont. i don't post when im at games or watching somehwere else. only post when im at home drinkin alone.

PICK 6

We have a shot against everybody except uga cause they look like the second best team in the country. Only saying we have a shot against clemsocks cause it’s a rivalry game at home. At this point I would be happy with 7 wins but goddamn we should be 5-0 right now. Very disappointing

CHANGE YOUR NAME TO REFLECT THIS

>that pick six

Wew lads, time for SDSU to take over this game

They can't be that delusional and really think sec stronk after the decline their "top" programs have shown these past years. Right?

Ah i see. Well from one dawg fan to another you think eason gets the start?

The Texas Tech coach is a young good looking guy, is he allowed to fuck college students?

They just need to fire Ash at the end of the year, hire back Schiano, and maybe Ash can work his tongue well enough to get back in at Ohio State.

Should is the story of our program. At this point I'm used to it.

Bama's has been the conference standard-bearer for a decade now. They absolutely can.

Okie St literally can't get close enough to trust their kicker

>Cockfags are THIS delusional
>lucky punt return over a superior NC State
>losing to KENTUCKY
>only hanging 31 on the doormat of Mizzou
>beating a Coosa team by ONE POINT
>choking to fucking aTm
>thinks they'll beat anyone else on the schedule
>will probably get taken to the 3rd by Wofford

P O K E S

THERE IS NO SEC, THERE'S HILLBILLY KEKS AND ALABAMA WAR CRIMES. ROLL FUCKING TIDE.

not enough for a playoff spot even if we win out. We got to dominate everyone because Bama, Clemson, OU are going undefeated

WHAT IS THIS?

Not a UGA fan but IMO Eason never plays for UGA again and transfers to Washington State (where he should have went in the first place) at the end of the season.

>inb4 top recruit would never do that

Happens all the time. Some guys aren't as hot shit as people think they're going to be, and Fromm looks more like Stafford to Eason's Ramsey.

Kek this signature choke job by Kliff

why would we re-rade with Buttgers for an inferior product? If Schiano goes anywhere after this season it's to a REAL P5 school

>Playing santana music during the san diego game

I'm feeling this

That's conference sudoku. Will they eventually be big12?

Oh my God if this what Ol Piss suffers I can't imagine the agony Ass-to-Mouth is going to endure. Rest in peace, you stupid motherfuckers.

I doubt it. Eason made a lot of mistakes today, but he made the plays he needed to. Don't wanna souncd cliche but he has the it factor. Eason has a world class arm, and will have a better career than fromm, but fromm is our best bet to keep rolling. Eason throws 10 yard passes at 120 miles an hour. With NFL receivers that'll work but with our guys its just drop after drop. But I'm glad we still have him in case fromm gets hurt... maybe he'll get his shit figured out.

What I'm really interested in is what happens is Justin Fields comes here. Hes Cam Newton but higher ranked... Theres a good chance he does choose georgia. It'll be interesting to see what happens with that.

Giving up a TD was probably a good strategy by Texas tech

P O K E S
\O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/ \O/

because oklahomatsd can't make kicks n shit

>letting him score

4D CHESS BABBY

I always forget he's from that area. Never considered where he'd transfer but you have a good point.

>scored too soon

He's drunk. Let him have his fun.

Why does Saban look so disappointed? Like nigga you're up 60-0

I'm thinking Eason will transfer to Bama. Just my gut feeling. I think Kirby wants him to have success and will encourage him to go there.

just join as a full member already goy, we'll even put you in the Coastal so you can get an easy shot at the title game every year and bootyblast Da U

This is too much can't believe TT tell for the qb rush twice... 1 min let's go

Alabama gonna put 70 up on Ole Miss kek

past his bedtime

yeah it's 60-0 but it's not a fundamentally sound 60-0

No he's estatic

I mean Fromm made a lot of mistakes today*

i've been drinking

He just needs to fucking retire or try nfl again already. Not even like tired of alabamawinslel, I've just never seen the dude happy or satisfied.

Hurst will never be benched

He knows the second he plays a team with a pulse, he's gonna get slaughtered.

>all these trophies, yet I still feel empty inside

It's a shame he'll probably transfer. Ideally he sticks around, we red shirt Fields and Fromm takes over for 3 - 4 years, but with Eason's talent I don't see that happening. I am hyped because it seems like Fields is lock from here on