Explain this Sup Forums

Explain this Sup Forums.

What kind of madman writes on the back of a check?

Some random faggot has the last name Trump.

Wow you met someone with the last name Trump while serving him fries. How is your liberal arts degree working out for you?

>Discover Card

>Explain this Sup Forums.
It appears to be a photograph of a pen and a check placed on top of a credit card. The credit card is made out to someone named Trump.

Next time leave the basement and ask your mother to explain it.

Explain this senpai

Eric Trump browses here

confirmed numerous times

easy, you need a better camera.

gibs me dat

>Donald Trump has a Discover card.
Ahahaha no.

and posts his Discover card? its probably one of Donalds half mexican offspring that he didnt want to give a Black Amex to

>ultra rich fags using commoner credit cards like discover cash back rewards

Yeah no. Super rich fags probably have credit cards made out of platinum that come with a manslave from Thailand with a complimentary MKULTRA programmed loli that you kill once she gets too old

>Donald Trump uses a credit card
o i am laffin

it would be his son, morons

photoshop

His son doesn't need one either
They're fucking billionaires. Debt is a foreign concept to them.

Last letter of first name appears to be an E

rich people carry credit cards too

The pen is an obscure charity that Donald trump let's use one of his golf courses for.

Discover is better for almost all purchases. There is a reason it is the least accepted card, you should always use it if possible. You do not become rich by being stupid or flippant over percentage points of savings. Black Amex's are a meme card anyways. There is a reason rappers talk about them all the time, I bet next you are going to imply people are poor if they do not drink Krystal.

>money becomes infinite after you reach a billion

"Rich people don't do debt"

You fucking moron, Rich people KNOW HOW TO USE DEBT. It's half of why they're fucking rich.

Read Art of the Deal. Trump is a fucking debt wizard.

Guessing you are not a billionaire.