What was their problem?

What was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr0_PNi1WeU
youtube.com/watch?v=NKDIVq8UMLM
youtube.com/watch?v=avJ6Wago_C4&index=28&list=PL6HWv8KDh7koiH-Yb55mL-XgUAqcK2_VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PZfEv3euc2M
youtu.be/cXeb9cb6k0I
youtube.com/watch?v=OIaSg6nUhhI
youtu.be/1-f4HQE3S6Y
youtu.be/HU2kIgIcbXo
youtu.be/BSEQhME4s2M
youtu.be/HiEvWGwnZhU
youtube.com/watch?v=abMrAT2snLw
youtube.com/watch?v=7ctE1XHptE0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xs0GfLBstU
youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=BRKxsGT8bFc
youtube.com/watch?v=40zbAAZ3X7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

L O V E
O
V
E

They were ninjews user

They were supposed to be pure love but how is that possible when all they did was hate?

>be full of love
>everyone outside of your family hates you because of your genes
>fight wars with and against people that hate you
>the only people you mutually love die in those wars
>REEEEEEEEEEd pill yourself into darkness

boku no spoonfeeding faggot

GRANT US EYES was their family motto.

The author hyped them up too hard. Things were betters in the day when Sharingan was objectively not more powerful than Byakugan. Then muh magic eye powers got out of control.

I never understood how they traded eyes so quickly

Ninja magic

*Also, I think this type of thread belongs in Sup Forums

I know anime is technically on TV, but it does have its own board.

It's a common thing throughout the series. Remember in the Kakashi flashback series, when the girl gives him the Uchiha kid's eye in like 2 minutes with zero side effects?

Even real-life medical technology can't do that, but these people who don't even have fucking telephones are pulling it off.

Literally jewish

Why im glad eyes werent the end all be all, and that Naruto never did the eye thing. then again he had limitless chakra from a demon and sage mode

Literally everything in Naruto got out of control. They hyped Pain up for years only to have him die a bitch death and Kishimoto still found a way to drag the series on another 3 years.

its much better to watch it now and just skip filler, the entire thing is like 3-400 episodes

Byakugan isn't even strong. It's got that nearly 360 view gimmick that isn't even useful when it's just a bunch of taijutsu plebs.

They actually have telephones and tv, reread the chunin exams saga, no cellphones though

Literally did nothing wrong

But that also kind of ruined the show, don't you think? It used to be all about hard work and a little luck overpowering talent and bloodlines.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr0_PNi1WeU

youtube.com/watch?v=NKDIVq8UMLM

Then it turned into this weird DBZ-tier shit where Naruto is like a literal prince and also Ninja Jesus and Sasuke is another prince who is Ninja Satan....it turned to shit.

>mfw sasuke told no one about his brother and his sacrifice

It could also see chakra lines, through objects, at distance, microscopic vision and through genjutsu. All of this was stronk at the beginning

im so glad I dropped this fucking show after Sasuke left the village the first time. fuck me its so goddamn ridiculous how much power creep is in this show.

Yes, and that's the problem. Byakugan was hyped up as being on the same tier as Sharingan. But Sharingan got a ridiculous power boost while Byakugan never changed at all.

I thought Pain's death was actually good. For all the strangeness of Shipuden, the Naruto-Pain fight was pretty satisfying. If the series ended right there and then it would have been ok.

he also didn't resurrect those who died, not even Neji

The only thing Donzo did wrong was leave survivors

I agree. The Sasuke Retrieval Arc is a solid place to end the series. Naruto vs Sasuke at that waterfall was a good ending, but the author kept things going because he was making way too much cash.

good

They should just let the Sasuke fight happen afterward.

Which gave him awesome frog eyes

The pain arc and the war arc are cool tho. I dont even mind it being completely DBZ level tho

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=avJ6Wago_C4&index=28&list=PL6HWv8KDh7koiH-Yb55mL-XgUAqcK2_VQ

After he saw how Bleach crashed and burned he realized I should milk this for everything so ehh can't blame him for being smart.

>btw Orochimaru is a good guy :^)

Chakra lines are only good for taijutsu and no good shinobi besides Gai and Lee would ever resort to taijutsu against a Byakugan.

I don't think Byakugan could get past genjutsu. Sure they can see it coming but to get out of it you need chakra control if it's a weak genjutsu.

Those other uses are good for intel but not practical in a fight where it matters.

>plot holes
>retcons
>asspulls
This guy ended surpassing Tite the madman

Databook states that Byakugan users are immune to visual gens

Choji should have fucking died

I disagree. I didn't mind the Pain Arc, at all. I felt like it was a very good "ok, we're turning it up a notch" type of finale. Absolutely hated the war arc. Couldn't stand it, bored me to tears. I didn't mind it, don't get me wrong, but it felt a bit strange, like a spinoff, where Kishimoto just fulfilled random fanfic-type desire.

THIS THREAD HAS ONE THEME AND ONE THEME ONLY

mfw the FAT FUCKIN FAGGOT CHOJI GETS A GF

Databooks have been proven wrong many times, namely with Haku being the fastest mofo around.

why though? his armor was bitching and his glam rock hair wonderful

I think you mean this

youtu.be/cXeb9cb6k0I

That, and I found stuff like GitS and Kamen Rider to be way more entertaining to me, personally. Seriously, go watch Kuuga. its good stuff.

>tfw you will never play Clash of Ninja 2 for the first time again and totally kick your friend's ass with unleashed Rock Lee

*Sorry, I phrased that badly. I meant to say that I agree with you about the Pain Arc, I thought it was terrific from the start (murdering Jiraiya, establishing how powerful he is and giving Naruto a reason to hate him) all the way to the end.

But I disagree with you about the War Arc. It felt cheap and lazy. "Remember this villain/hero? let's resurrect him and have him fight the main characters!".

*also, this particular bit of the song, at 2:57, has always blown my mind. It's actually what got me into this series, I came home from a late baseball game, turned on cartoon network, and there was a scene where Naruto was using rasengan and it gave me goosebumps like almost nothing else I have ever experienced in my life. It was honestly better than sex.

Naruto Main Theme>Drunk Slut from Key West riding my dick

Show also shows Neji and Hinata being immune to visual gens several times, but I don't remember that from the manga so it might be filler

It was better when it was about hardwork and not being bound by destiny

>Naruto gives a big speech about it to Neji
>Tells Neji he can make his own destiny and isn't bound to protect Hinata blablablah
>Turns out Naruto is the chosen one
>Son of hogake
>Has a demon fox
>Literally a reincarnated god
Neji dies doing exactly what he was told his destiny would be

lol, that's not even the best OP

youtube.com/watch?v=OIaSg6nUhhI

Dude, manga alone proves itself wrong more than once

The reason why they were immune to it was because literally noone other than a Hyuga could understand how they actually see shit, so anyone trying to fake it would be found out immediately.

They were all cursed to be edgelords. No seriously, they even had an in-setting name for it.

Yeah, that sort of bothered me. NEJI WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

Naruto kicked his ass, but that is only because Naruto is literally a demigod and royalty. It undermines everything that made the original series so appealing, with Rock Lee beating the shit out of Sasuke/Gaara and Naruto finding a way to outsmart Zabuza and save Kakashi.

Don't get me wrong, I understand why Kishimoto took things in the "chosen one/superpowers" direction. He wants to make money, and I can't blame him for that. I just feel like he abandoned the heart of what made the series so beloved by so many people before the timeskip. I remember a time when Naruto was unironically mainstream, and not just for weaboo faggots. That disappeared when Shipuden started, and I think this is why.

Love, Tobirama explains it you idiot.

The true story of Naruto isn't even about Naruto, Sasuke, Uchiha or Junchuriki's.

It's about a student and his master, who aren't born into power or potential, and create their own through hard work and upstanding morals.

The Night Guy vs Madara and Lee vs Gaara/Drunk Lee vs Kimimaro are the greatest scenes in Naruto.

Guy and Lee are a beacon of hope for everyone else in the Narutoverse to know that through dedication, training and true love for your friends you can become more powerful than you can ever imagine, creating your own destiny rather than it being decided for you.

the latest game did the fight much better

youtu.be/1-f4HQE3S6Y
youtu.be/HU2kIgIcbXo
youtu.be/BSEQhME4s2M
youtu.be/HiEvWGwnZhU

>know that the most dangerous wizard in the world wants your ass dead, will never give up, and seemingly can't stay dead
>oh and your school isn't truly safe, even when Dumbledore is there
>act like a normal troublemaking schoolboy and do jack shit over several years

I did like that Might Guy and the whole hardwork thing got a nod at the end, with him being the only one to even come close to defeating madara.

>im glad eyes weren't the end all be all
You serious? They were for 99,9% of the Shippuuden.

If one thing is clear as crystal water in the Naruto universe, is that genetics determine your fate and no matter what you can't escape it. Anyone who wasn't born a descendant of the Senjuu or an Uchiha was fated to live and die a literal who.
Neji was 100% right.

>8th gate was said to rival a Kages power
>ends up being strong enough to take on the great Madara in a pseudo-god form

He is the worst character and he took the red pill of death

You know those two are as special as other geniuses right? they can open the 8 doors, literary no one else can. When Guy tells Kakashi that Lee can open 5 doors in the chunin examn Kakashi says "this isn't fucking hardwork, that boy is a genius"

You literally open the gates through hard work.

You can't open the gates without training at it for years.

It shows Lee isn't a genius, he's just dedicated, you aren't born with dedication, you create it yourself.

It shows Lee training for days at a time just to refine the only thing he can do.

The reason Guys father was still a Genin after all those years is because of training to open the gates.

Kubo also told us the 8th Gate was guaranteed terminal for the user.

I enjoyed this too. Guy was always one of my favorite characters. He reminded me of my football coach at school, who straight up told us "you're not as talented as our rivals, but by God you're going to be faster and stronger than them". That whole mentality, of hard work beating talent, is incredibly useful in life, and I loved that there was a character in fiction who was kind of the standard bearer for it.

Definitely. This is where I think your own personal "headcanon" has to come in. If you simply choose to accept the Valley of the End as the ending of the series, then the fundamental lesson of hard work matching talent/blood still remains. Choji beat the shit out of that ginger guy through sheer willpower, Lee saved Naruto from "muh perfect bloodline" bone man, Kidomaru used FUCKING PUPPETS to defeat those Cursed Seal twins, you get the idea.

It was a flawless climax to the story. Even the ending, with Sasuke walking away but promising to find his "own destiny", without the expectations of his clan/Itachi/Orochimaru, was encouraging.

Kakashi and Jiraya for most based characters

>No, Sasuke, revenge is bad, dont do it
>You want to get revenge, Shikamaru? yes why not, revenge is ok
Fuck, Shikamaru and his "read books and play shogi for 3 days makes you a chakra monster and better at tai than Kakashi"

Kishi. Kubo is Bleach.
And well he was but then Naruto Jesus came and practically rose him from the dead.

Guy really should have been the one to kill madara

>Kidomaru used FUCKING PUPPETS to defeat those Cursed Seal twins, you get the idea.

Sorry, I mean Kankuro used his puppets. I haven't read/watched Naruto in a very long time, but I know Kidomaru was the spider-arm guy who fights Neji

Kishi lucked out by having Jiraiya at the bottom of the sea because an Edo Tensei Jiraiya would've wrecked the entire Alliances shit.

Except it doesnt, no matter how much you train, you have to be special to open all of those

The overpowering of the Sharingan is the biggest flaw in Naruto, along with the existence of Sakura. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a NaruHina "muh perfect pairing fag"*, but I feel like she was a genuinely useless character after about 3 chapters.

The story would have been much more interesting if it was about Sasuke, Naruto, and Hinata, three people all gifted with immense power and expectations, who handle that weight in different ways.

*I always preferred Tenten, tomboys are cute as fuck

Jiraiya was very cool. I loved how Kishi made him comic relief, a lovable grandfather figure, and an insanely powerful warrior all in one. It was unironically great writing, and not at all what you would expect from a relatively generic Shounen.

>By undergoing intense training, one can learn how to open these gates
Do some research so you don't look so fucking stupid next time.

Best closing coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=abMrAT2snLw

I would add this. I so wished Gai vs Madara had this type of good animation/art.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ctE1XHptE0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xs0GfLBstU

Jiraiya had such a great death too. Manga and anime handled that really well.

>reading wikia
at least read the databook even when isn't very canon

But better, read the manga, Kakashi said it "this has nothing to do with hardwork, that kid is a genius"

It's stated Lee cannot use any special ninja talents, and in universe that means he's basically the same level base as a random nobody.
Through training he unlocks the potential of the gates and through training alone.

Lee opened them so fast due to only training taijutsu and the gates, whereas the other users have access to ninjutsu and genjutsu also.

taijutsu is literally hand-to-hand combat also, so it's impossible to not be able to do that unless you're paralysed

How on earth could you pick ANY CLOSING other than Wind?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw

This is the ultimate nostalgic Naruto ending, from the very beginning, when we were 7 years old watching this show about some scrawny class crown becoming a hero. Nothing else will ever come close.'

Agreed. It was such a pleasant surprise, because so many other shows and books handle these kind of deaths so poorly. I also felt like the aftermath of Jiraiya's death was handled well, too.

Don't forget all the dead cast returning.

THE FOURTH GATE! GATE OF PAIN! OPEN!
'

youtube.com/watch?v=BRKxsGT8bFc

>Gaara's stupid fucking face when he gets his shit wrecked
>Lee basically tearing up the concrete floor as he runs forward
>Gaara realizes that his armor isn't going to hold up
>Neji's stupid fucking face when he realizes that Lee could have slaughtered him with his eyes closed

Such a satisfying moment. IMO, the best of the entire series, both in the manga and anime.

I apologize about the dub, but this would all I could find on youtube. Skip to 1:54 to avoid some cringe dialogue and get to the point

youtube.com/watch?v=40zbAAZ3X7c

This made TenTen my waifu and I didn't even realize it.

I love this scene in English, even though I know the dub is mocked (and rightfully so) by many fans.

"Until I become Hokage, I don't care what happens, I AM NOT GONNA DIE!"

2:58

Tenten wasn't *already* your waifu? What is wrong with you?

>Gaara vs Lee
holy shit that whole fight was the hypest shit

>Chunin Exams:"They say the Sharingan comes from the Bykugan"
>Kishimoto: lol nvm

Fuck this hack, he built the lore and world up so well only to fuck it up after the Tsunade arc.

Fuck that's good. Madara is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

"You really think you're going to hurt Gaara by dropping some leg weights?"
*Lee drops leg weights*
*Lee procedes to completely and utterly fuck up Gaara*

He's super hack, on top of the plotholes and asspulls he modified Tobi's powers to make them different than Kakashi's so people couldn't find out so easy he was Obito

It was bad writing for sure, but to be fair Shikamaru's 'revenge' protected his village seeing as they were coming back to Konoha to get Naruto, brought him closer to his teammates, and strengthened his capabilities as a leader.

Where as Sasuke's was basically the exact opposite.

>guy is basically Mengele of the ninja world
>doesn't die of old age cause "muh virgin sacrfice body-switch" technique
>tried to seal away his hands and he finds a new body
>every time they try to kill him he just vomits out a snake that vomits him out
>Dr.Snakes tried to kill/seal him away inside his mind but he would just pop-out cause of the cursed mark
>even Itachi used some retarded weapon of the Gods to seal him away into oblivion and he found his way back
>Naruto and friends are gonna die of old age and he is still gonna be around doing his dubious shit
How do you even stop him?

That requires your life though unless there was another jutsu other than Rinne Tensei?

Guy is a good character. Lee is fine too but people suck his dick way too much. Same with itachi, theyre all cool characters but the fanbase for them is as cancerous as the fanbase for bohemian rhapsody

Thats when gaara knew he fucked up

>Madarafags

I read this fanfic where Madara's Infinite Tsukiyomi backfires, and gets bent to Naruto's wishes. Guess what? Madara turns into a tiny cute girl with massive tits. IT'S FUCKING TERRIFIC.

It seems like their fight there was intended to be the end of the series. Kakashi's words in the manga imply Naruto was actually dead and that was it. Although I think the series was still solid up until Sasuke and Itachi's fight. It should've ended there.

they ruined him
his biggest characteristic was that he was fat
and in the end he just stops being fat, so he is just like everybody else
fuck the guy who came up with this shit,i even forgot his name

Termari is best waifu u fuck

Sasuke has the ultimate rinnengan, tje one that is a fusion of rinnengan and sharingan that not even Madara got, he can do whatever, he isn't constrained by normal rinnengan rules

I unironically enjoy naruto

when I'm about to sneeze I weave hand signs and say "wind style: shotgun sneeze" or if I need to blow out a candle I'll say "ninja art: mighty wind" and other things too

when I need to cool something down by blowing on it I'll pretend that I'm Superman doing his freezing breath