Seriously though, think they ever hooked up?

Seriously though, think they ever hooked up?

why else is she so obsessed with him

delet this

Mosdef

I don't think so.

Krasinski strikes me as very professional and cordial, but dostant after work. His costar, on the other hand, seems like the type of colleague at work who tries to make friends with the people she works with. I think she developed a genuine crush on him as the show developed and I really can't blame her. They had several scenes where they were alone and spent time together (even though it was acting), made out, spent whole days with one another, etc. Throw in a romantic subplot whereby you're constantly putting yourself in the "I want this man" mindset and you'll be lucky to escape with no feelings. I also think she was very physically attracted to him.

Krasinski didn't even consider her his type, I don't think. Compare Blunt with Jenna. Clearly Blunt is superior.

Would you a young Jenna?

he obviously drunkenly fucked her a couple times and she fell in love with him

that's why he's trying so hard to smile like a friend all the time, so she gets off his case already

>Clearly Blunt is superior.

>Krasinski strikes me as very professional and cordial, but dostant after work

I thought this as well. It's probably why he vibes with Blunt - they probably have similar personalities.

Seems plausible.
I just remember looking up how they were both single during... idk season 5 of The Office or whatever. Probably a pretty narrow window though, and neither of them strike me as the type to cheat.

Yep. I have a similar mindset myself. I'm respectful and friendly with the people I work with, but as soon as I'm off the clock, I pretty much don't want to even think about you for the entire weekend. It sounds cold, but it's healthy to separate your work life from your personal life. If one bleeds into the other, you're bound to have complications.

Yeah, there was a point during the series where the actors were both single, but I just don't think Krasinski took that plunge. It's for a good reason, too. It makes me feel bad for him, though; seeing how Jenna acts on twitter or during interviews sometimes, she probably used to make him feel awkward or drop massive hints.

I'd a modern Jenna, nigger.

I've always wondered that about acting. Is it difficult to disengage yourself from your character? Especially after a decade acting as them. Obviously the presence of crew and the knowledge that it's a TV show are big grounding factors, but I still wonder.

I could've sworn I saw a tweet from her the other day with this long, awkwardly drawn out conversation with John about Office nicknames or something but I can't find it now. Anyone else catch that?

holy shit nigger, get a life

He's totally right, you're chasing meme material.

>He's totally right, you're chasing meme material.

Most likely! But it's been a long work week and it's fun to distract myself from that.

>mindset
LOL you don't have a "mindset", you're a braindead nigger

john must have had a monster cock

Nah he's got a small cock. Looks pathetic on his 6'3" frame, also Jim was a beta loser. Roy was the true alpha, fucked Pam in the ass and everything, while Jim "made love" with her kek

>Jenna will never let go

You feel so much better when you accept some things just aren't meant to be.

how much does she wish she was married to john?

I don't know, but it's a strong meme either way.