BoC or æ?

BoC or æ?

Attached: IMG_4006.jpg (3546x1316, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnjLM02w6eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats the same person

Sup Forums's average knowledge of electronic music is disgusting

fuck off /bleep/

he's right you pleb shit kys

Is there a lazier bleep group than Boards of Canada? Having too much music is a hallmark of their scene.

BoC desu

I don't agree with you that they're lazy but I wish they would put out material more often

Phoenecia

Im not even from bleep you cunt. I'm not talking 'edm' knowledge either. Sup Forums talks about boc ae and aphex twin as if they are the only and the most innovative electronic musicians ever and in lots of cases Sup Forums talks about them as if they are the only redeemable electronic musicians at all when that is blatantly not the case

You really don't think they're lazy? In terms of their scene and ilk they're bone idle.

They're just perfectionists

You're right in principle but Autechre are in many ways hard to top.

name 3 electronic artists better than those 3

Alva Noto
Oval
Iannis Xenakis

Drexciya
Luke Vibert
Nobukazu Takemura

>names a ton of artists objectively worse than BoC, Autechre and Aphex
They're hard to top but they really probably are the best of the lot. /bleep/ really does only talk about those though, wish they would talk about the others. Only ever saw Plug mentioned once.

Autechre by a lightyear.

I like Boards of Canada, a lot, but I love Autechre

this

plug is Luke V

Yeah I know.

>Iannis Xenakis
Patrician

thanks for the recs dudes

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

Reminder than the BEST bleep-blooper was that Squarepusher song what Aphex played a few times live.

this is killer too
youtube.com/watch?v=OnjLM02w6eQ

BoC.

Autechre have too much filler

BoC are boring though

boards of canada are complete shit, aphex twin tier. i haven’t heard much autechre to compare, but what I heard was pretty good
alva noto is just as much of a talentless hack

i'm () thoroughly enjoying alva noto's stuff right now. and he has an album coming out in 5 days.
thanks frens

you seem like an enlightened patrician fellow, please post recs

thoroughly silly

Check out the albums he did with Ryuichi Sakamoto

I do like Boards of Canada but they always played it so safe that I can see why people don't like them. With Autechre, their output really is quite varied so you can HATE one album and really like one of their others (can still hate all of them naturally).

yeah i started with vrioon and i love the minimal aesthetic

How were the stylistic shifts from Geogaddi to TCH, and then to TH playing it safe?

BoC and it's not even close

Babbys first electronic vs babbys 10th electronic

they never do anything remotely radical or challenging

is that supposed to imply that experienced patrician's 100th electronic will be somehow superior?

reddit downtempo vs. analog wank

>Babbys first electronic
Beginner's luck

since when are autechre analog?

YMO and all its members

yes
keep telling yourself that, gaysex twin

Spring Heel Jack.
Although FSOL has some very good work too.

so you'll have no problem listing dozens of artists that are indisputably far superior, right?

i guess id go with blue oyster cult

dozens? i can list a hundred of electronic artists that are better than boc. not for a shit-eating Sup Forumscuck like you though, you should stick to mucore. you don’t deserve more

She's mostly considered 6.5 to 7/10, I'm a British person. It really depends where you are though.

Cheryl Cole's a 10/10 English person

Attached: Cheryl1-630x473.jpg (630x473, 45K)

boards of canada and aphex twin both tried to come back with albums that were lukewarm recreations of what made them great in the 90s and early 2000s
autechre is still pushing boundaries and at this point really don't give a shit what people think about their music, they're making what they want to make. I don't care if you liked elseq or not, this point isn't up for debate
I could easily rec artists that way better than aphex twin and boards of canada but I'd be hard pressed to find another electronic act that's doing what autechre is doing

This

this is disingenuous and does nothing but solidify user's idea that boc and aphex twin are still the only """idm""" artists worth listening to
so instead of being a shithead, perhaps you could rec some stuff
unless you want me to go first?

they released tomorrow's harvest so this is incorrect

Don’t even try baiting me into helping you quit the path of mucuckery.
indeed, just stick to aphex twin and boc, they’re very good and there’s no music that could ever compete. is that okay? will that keep you in your pleb preserve?

It's weird how just making her face less wide makes her a lot more attractive. But im attracted to her either way desu

woahhhh

here I'll go first

Ryoji Ikeda
Alva Noto
Ryuichi Sakamoto
Fennesz
Richard Chartier
Atom(TM)
Eleh
Oval
Plaid
Apparat
Four Tet
Richard Devine
Vaetxh
Amon Tobin
Valence Drakes
Annie Hall
Xanopticon
Atomhead
Datach'i
Qebrus
Autechre
Ralp
Squarepusher
Loscil
Somatic Responses

sorry I responded

a lot of these might seem "surface level" or something but the thing with contemporary idm and glitch music is that a lot of it is single driven or done by artists who make a few select tracks and shoot them over to compilations
I could more easily recommend netlabels and compilations if anyone would be interested

damn you shut up real fast when I posted that list of artists
you rattled, my dude?

good list

Some to add to this list

Abfahrt Hinwil
B12
Beefcake
Bola
CiM
Diagram of Suburban Chaos
edIT
Frank Bretschneider