ASS MONKEY

FIRST ORDER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I see you brought my boyfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI

>Screaming out the name of a wanted smuggler in a public diner
BRAVO

>butthole eyes

>Star Wars: A Familiar Hope

>its a Cantina scene where several shots linger over the various species of inhabitants episode
>its a trench run scene episode
>its a callback to episode 4 episode

Why was TFA so unoriginal and boring?

And yet RLM loved it and hated Rogue One for having nostalgia references

I HAD REPRESSED THAT

Never in my life have I seen a movie so bad and poorly written yet so highly acclaimed. It's like people hate the prequels so much that they would excuse Abrams and Disney for this abomination.

vimeo.com/77882662

RLM are fucking hacks.

Thats exactly what happened. Notice how you see more criticism of TFA now that some time has passed and people start evaluating it on its own merits rather than just comparing it to the prequels.

TFA was a shit movie but this thing was definitely the low point

>hey so none of this makes sense, why do...
>a story for another time

I wish I was paid millions to write the most low-effort script imaginable

HAAAAAN SOOOOOLOOO! *holds up lightsaber*

My name is Maz Kanata, but you can call me "Chewbacca's girlfriend". As you can see, I'm pretty much blind. That's why I came here, because I got lost. I'm over 1000 years old (Mature for my age though! Haha!) and I like to hand out legendary Jedi weapons to random people (I'm really wise, so deal with it).

In my spare time I give advice to protagonists from desert planets with my friend Yoda. He's wise too, of course. But I'd like to meet other wise, ancient beings. Like they say: The more, the merrier!

Anyways, if someone could tell me the way to the Outer Rim, that would be nice.

*harbours First Order spies*

> Bigger Star Destroyers
> Bigger Death Star
> Blacker TIE Fighters
> OPer Luke
> Badasser Wedge Antilles
> Kawaiier droid
> Older Yoda
> Deader mentor

>Ugly alien thing that will probably not show up again

What was the point of this?

Chewie already has a senpai

Conversely, Lucas found TFA groanworthy and loved RO, making TFA the only movie without his seal of approval.

I wonder if the next film is called "The First Order Strikes Again"

>writers
>millions

Paying the writers of TFA anything more than minimum wage is ludicrous.

TPM was pretty much a retreading of ANH as well so...

affirmative action

i did the opposite. I thought TFA was meh and a copy of ANH from the first time I saw it, and then on a rewatch recently I liked it more.

Do I win a contrarian medal?

I liked the movie the first time because of hype, but this made me cringe so hard in the theaters, like second hand embarresment of being a star wars fan.

What were they trying to do, remind casual audiences of his name or sone thing?

Say what you will about TFA, but I actually liked this character. She seems way more interesting than most of the other people around her. I felt bad that her bar got razed to the ground. It was bullshit. I literally walked out of the theater after the credits rolled.

This is KINO

But ANH had original ideas in it. TFA was a straight lift.

Oops meant TPM

What else were you supposes to do? Live in the theater?

She is going to be in Episode 8.

Based George.

Because RO is more like the prequels and TFA is more like like the OT

>Because RO is more like the prequels

RO is really nothing like the prequels, except for that one scene where Saw Guerrera has that alien mind-probe that guy

RO is pretty effects and fan service over character development and emotional attachment with the audience

That was the same problem with the prequels. The prequels were also better than RO.

>RO is pretty effects and fan service over character development and emotional attachment with the audience

Really? Because I felt more attached to the characters in RO than anyone in the PT

TFA had zero character development. Describe Rey's arc to me.

Arguing over what shit tastes better desu

We learned more about Rey in her scenes on Jakku than we did about anyone in RO.

People who think RO is better than TFA are not real star wars fans.

Chewie definitely banged her when he drank too much Romulan ale.

No, but we can mail you a critical thinking plaque

nice fuckin quads

reminder that this is canon

>People who think RO is better than TFA are not real star wars fans.

Hello Mr Plinkett

>RO is pretty effects and fan service over character development and emotional attachment with the audience
You just described tfa minus the pretty effects part because the cgi was ass

>real Star Wars fans
Fag

If you can't see that TFA is better, then you are lost. Go play your KOTOR games and read your books from 1980.

>t. disney shill

>mug games
No fuck off with your eu shit no one cares.

Abrams is a shit tier director. His only 2 decent films stole from true lies and et. He's worse than Michael bay and tfa is nostalgia bait worse than Jurassic world.

Using the "mug true Star Wars fan" argument only proves how full of shit you are

JJ rebooted Star Trek Well. He got hired to Reboot Star wars well. He did that. Now he's not involved with the next two films. Your argument about his career is irrelevant. I don't even like most his movies.

I cared for the characters way more in RO than the abomination that was TFA.

DAMN GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE THAT?

Whaddaya want, smoothskin? Can't ya see I'm workin' here?

Lucas is a fucking hack and that's the only reason I need to not watch rogue one

>jj abrams is being compared to a game released in 2002
>pure filmgoers (no videogames allowed reee) don't understand that the EU is better because of the playing with the morality of the Jedi and Sith

But no let's blow up the Death Star again, again.

Did she need to be in this movie?

this is such a bad movie

fuck disney