Is spanking redpilled?

What's the proper way to administer a spanking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ONNRfflggBg?list=PLMNj_r5bccUwZY7RCZnS2e5-vjaA7wSNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being violent because someone upset you

OP confirmed for a muslim

Punishments are less effective motivators than rewards. It's just inefficient. I don't have anything against those who spank their children, however.

Yes
>mother doing it
No. Discipline should be handled by the father.

By not doing it at all.

>spanking

You don't need to spank your child unless you are a shitty parent. Teach your children respect: respect for themselves and other people, and they won't need disciplinary action.

"Discipline" is what parents use when they're too shit to spend time with their children to mold them into respectable members of society.

Confirmed for a child.

Everybody here used to hit their kids.

>not practicing peaceful parenting
>not negotiating with your children
Molyjew would like a word with you niggers

>Conditioning your child to flinch in fear of physical pain when they misbehave

Lazy parenting. Sit your kid down and have a stern discussion with them.

Yes, it's redpilled. It should only be done in extreme cases, though, like if the kid does something dangerous to themselves or others, or if they disrespect you in a serious way.

Grounding/Taking things away suffices for everything else.

Is this a spanking for ants?

This is now a Molymeme thread.

Nigger-tier "parenting"

You don't need to hit your child. Leave them in a room, take away all their toys and leave them with only a book to read. Feed them only bread and water, and don't let them go anywhere outside of their room except to school until they learn their lesson. Additionally, take them out and make them do yard work at your leisure. Maybe give them 1 hour a day of free time if they exhibit good behavior, and also to cover your assistance if someone tries to call you on imprisonment laws (even though it's your own child, and this is arguably nothing more than a severe extended timeout).
Full blown prisoner status.
Bonus points: if you have other kids, let the kid that's being punished watch the other kids play video games or play outside.

Punishing them like this is way more fun than hitting them.

This x 10

only lazy and shitty parents have to rely on corpal punishment - coincidentally why its so common in niggers and muslims

Donald Trump never used corporal punishment.

Reminder: the more mud you are, the more likely you are to use corporal punishment.

Reminder: the lower IQ you are, the more likely you are to use corporal punishment.

Corporal punishment is a tool for people who are not capable of, and do not have kids who are capable of, reasoning.

Fear is a much stronger motivator than expectation of pleasure...

...as Trump will prove

You get arrested and lose custody of your children for this now, you fool.

You don't lose custody for grounding your children.

Spanking breaks the NAP.

Why would you get arrested for properly feeding your child and telling them they have to read books now instead of watching TV? Literally nothing in that post is illegal.

>initiate force
Do not.

This

My mother handled all the discipline including spanking, and I always ended up laughing about it and it just made her more frustrated and angry. She couldn't assert any proper authority over me and she knew that I knew that.

The one time my dad hit me, I shut the fuck up and obeyed him.

And everybody in Muslims countries STILL hit their kids

Enjoy the MUSLIM mindstate YOU SHIT

Final thought... Women are too emotional to handle discipline properly, they get carried away and take the kid's shitty behaviour personally.

Discipline has to be calm, unemotional and measured. Something only men can really do well.

This. Spanking creates slaves.

When confronted with bad behavior give one warning. If the bad behavior continues, bare palm, 3-5 swats per cheek, hard enough to sting but not hard enough to actually cause any real harm. Immediately after ask them to make sure they understand why they got spanked

Note that it should only be used in the most extreme cases of bad behavior - minor shit you can just threaten them with grounding or taking away their favorite toys until they learn to behave.

Also what said. If the father is in the picture, he should absolutely be the only one to dole out punishment. If the father isn't in the picture, you're a shitty single parent.

If I teach my child right from wrong and he does something bad. I'll try to explain to him why it was bad and why he shouldn't do it. If he does it again, after knowing, I'm coming for that ass.

This.Every other answer is objectively wrong

Slide topic, I'll bite though. I'm guessing you never read Plato's Republic you fuck. The answer is no.

The aussie knows what he's talking about

Good tactics for disciplining a dog too. Just go to the park and watch all of the single women with unruly dogs.

You're so full of shit.

That's not why you have children?

If you're a a disgusting mudskin, maybe.

Last resort, not to be done in anger

The only children worth spanking are ones that can't talk and carry on extended and thought out conversation yet. Like a two year old trying to go into the laundry room and open detergent. You give them a light tap and the pain acts as a deterrent. Like a shock collar for a dog.

When you are dealing with something like a 12 year old getting shitty grades in school or stealing you don't spank them. You talk to them, you tell them why they fucked up, then you ground them and take away anything they hold dear to them.

You might not need to use corporal punishment to raise your child, BUT it is you job as a parent to teach your children that there are very real physical consequences in life like pain and suffering.

Sparing them this lesson will cause a rude awakening when the inevitable reality of their own physiology becomes apparent.

Any individual not understanding what the stakes are in life has a negative effect on the rest of us.

That's why you don't spank them. Take them out to a empty field and make them break up rocks or run laps until they puke.

Which is why the occasional physical "bullying" in school is good. It teaches kids the "talk shit get hit" rule.

Do people who were spanked as kids grow up wanting to be spanked as adults, or is that just a meme?

nice argument.

All women want to be spanked

basically all you need is the threat of a spanking. whenever my kids fucked up i put them over my knee. they'd scream and cry and carry on and then I'd just send them to stand in a corner facing the wall. did it to all three of my kids and they never shot up a school so i guess everything went better than expected.
but really there are worse things than smacking your kid on the bum

I don't believe in it. My parents never hit me.
I've also never been in a fight.
I'm also working on my pharmacy doctorate. Not trying to be narcissistic, but I'm pleased with my results. I will also raise my kids without hitting them.
Then again, everyone raises their kids differently. It's NOT the government's job to raise kids; that's a parents job. There should be no laws restricting the rights of how people raise their little ones.
I just personally think it's a retarded thing to do. In fact I think it's a sin to hit anyone. Period.

That writing sounds skizophrenic

With a loaded .357 Magnum.

Child disrespects me, shoot him and start over

Don't hit your kids. Yell at them. Express disgust in their incorrect decisions. Make them fear your disappointment, not your physical strength (which will fade until they can suffocate you in the nursing home).

When my mother tried to spank me at the ripe old age of 2, she said I turned around and hit her back.
Ever since she tried to distract me before I went and fucked something up, and when I did fuck something up she'd hunker down, look straight in my eyes, and explain what it was I fucked up, often accompanied by taking away toys or privileges.

Honestly, I think spanking is a method used by shit parents to vent their frustrations because they're too retarded to keep track of their kids and teach them not to fuck things up.

>Millennials the worst generation
>Millennials the least-spanked generation growing up

What a coincidence.

>What's the proper way to deliver a spanking?

To the face

>tfw my parents literally did all 3
my parents started spanking me less and less as I got older and replaced it with crueler, but lesson-teaching punishments. if I didn't do homework, they made me do extra schoolwork or chores. if I pushed it further by not doing the extra work, my dad would make me do the same exercises and drills he did for the army. my parents tended to be harsh when I fucked up, but gave me a shit ton of freedom when I actually took responsibility for my actions. good parents know how to fit the punishment in such a way that it truly teaches the kid their lesson. I'm still a bit anti-authority as an adult, but if my parents didn't raise me the way they did, then I probably would have grown up to be another self-absorbed cunt with little respect for others.

>Disagreeing with physical discipline
This is literally libcuck thinking.

It necessary between the shitskins and liblubs know it

>hitting a child for making a mistake
>hitting anyone because they simply rustled your jimmies
>not having the patience and wherewithall to talk to the offender about what happened
>not being good enough of a parent to teach the child to not make that mistake in the future

This is nigger tier behavior. I hope to God almighty that you do not administer corporal punishment in your home.

What the fuck is up with this video? I made it two seconds and just wanted to take a blunt object to everyone in that room that can walk.

>not teaching your kids that mistakes can cause you physical harm
would you rather they get slapped on the ass as a child or jailed/murdered as an adult?

The physical punishment itself isn't as important as making the child realize they have done something wrong.

If they are too young to be sent out to find a switch, they are too young to be hit.

>would you rather they get slapped on the ass as a child or jailed/murdered as an adult?

Are you trolling or are you this retarded?

You must not be a parent, or if you are you have beta children.

How do you expain to a 6 month old that putting things in a power outlet will hurt them? Explain to them that running into the street will kill them? Teach them not to drink bleach?

A simple swat is quite effective.

The most stupid thing I have ever heard was a parent "scolding" her two year old for asking another kid more than once if they wanted to play. "You can't just project yourself onto other people. No means no even if the other person doesnt say no. You need to learn not to impose your will on girls". Fucking kid just wanted someone to swing beside, asked twice, and the girl ignored him the whole time, then his mom gets mad at him for being a rapist.

>not spanking your children is for liberals
ok there m8

1. Get child's full and undivided attention
2. Explain to them what rule was broken
3. Enter timeout for minutes = to age in years
4. Call child from timeout
5. If adult is upset, send child into another room until calm
6. Have child explain why they were put in timeout
7. Explain levels of punishment and expectations
8. Child apologizes for misbehavior
9. Apply punishment

Spanking should be done with a loving heart with the goal of making a better individual. It is the highest tier of reprimand and should be reserved for grave transgressions. Yelling is a terrible thing and leads to long term mental anguish. Yelling reveals lack of mental stability, which will drive your children to not trust and respect you.

How many of you remember a physical spanking? 1-2 maybe

How many remember being grounded and other non-physical but psychological scaring punishment? Yelling is for being heard, not wounding the spirits of children... you monsters.

Short, sharp, and only when absolutely necessary, if your kid hits someone else or hits you, if they've stolen something, shit like that, those are scenarios in adulthood when they very well could get hit for doing what they did.
It should also go without saying that you can't teach your kids just by hitting them when they fuck up, you must also praise them when they do something good, like telling the truth when it's important, or doing a good deed, etc. Explain to them why what they did is good or bad and what consequences those things might have in real life.

A child should be well rounded, if you only teach them with punishment you're teaching them to be fearful and selfish (I'm doing these things not for the good of myself and others, but simply to avoid a punishment) as apposed to teaching them to not only look out for themselves but also their friends, family, and community (this thing is a good thing to do, it will require effort but in the end everyone will benefit for it).

If you don't do at least this much, I'd say you aren't raising your child as well as you should be, if you haven't got enough time then you shouldn't have had a kid in the first place. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, you shouldn't be having kids period.

If you have kids and you don't spank them, you are a cuck. If you grew up not being spanked, your parents didn't do it right.

My step dad spanked me, but he also fucked me so I'm probably biased. I think most parents tend to either not spank at all, or they do it for even non offenses. If your kid is older and still does dumb shit, it could be justified.

(͡°͜ʖ͡°)

>proper way to administer a spanking?
If your hand stings after you've smacked your child's bottom, you've done it right.

>Using a sexual form of punishment on children.

FUCK THAT

>not teaching your kids that might makes right from an early age
Enjoy raising future liberals.

I got spanked as a child and punched in the gut when I was 16+. I knew my place because I knew I was acting up. Set me straight as shit. I respect my father. God damn old man strength.

Might doesn't make right though. If a superpower of people thinks the sky is neon green and kill anyone who disagrees, that doesn't magically make the sky neon green. They'd be wrong and so are you, please never raise any children, your damaged kids will just make society worse for the rest of us.

I'm not saying all spanking is bad, but teaching kids that strength and violence solves all problems is a great way to produce psychopaths and criminals.

I'm not stating a belief, I'm stating an observable fact. Laws and social norms are all backed by the implicit threat of violence as a consequence for disobedience.

Don't lie to your kids.

No it's something uncivilised countries do

without swearing or vocal anger.

don't want to over-stimulate or confuse the little tard. the message should be cold and clear.

youtu.be/ONNRfflggBg?list=PLMNj_r5bccUwZY7RCZnS2e5-vjaA7wSNw

I agree. Niggers spank the most and they have the worst kids.

The fact that your father had to punch you in the gut at 16+ is just testament to his failures in leading you through childhood into adulthood. Pathetic.

I bet you will make the same failures, and use violence on your children, and think it makes you "strong father". Sad.

My own father used to give me the belt when I was a little kid. When I was a little older, he apologised and never hit me again. And I never gave him a reason to, either.

>4 str 4 stam
he apologized because he had to use the belt and he never had to use it again because it worked.

children are not adults, they are not your equal, and they cannot always be reasoned with.

You're asking a bunch of people who weren't spanked and are now posting on anime boards.

This all assumes that increased aggression and violence is an undesirable outcome. Violence is an essential part of life, and familiarity with violence is a good thing.

That's because the kids are niggers, not because they were spanked.

It was my birthday and I thought I could do anything I wanted. So I started messing with him. Into the night I got a little too froggy and he set me straight with a quick punch. Enough to knock the wind out of me and sit my ass on the couch. Made me realize, even though it's "my day" life will still fuck you up.

Maybe to you weak Danes the though of violence will set someone down the path of darkness, but here in the rural west desert, it's just a part of growing up.

Well I think the lower IQ is really the negative part. You can be aggressive if you want, but you are always going to want people to be more intelligent.

thought*

He didn't prove causality there. I think it's easier to believe that dumb kids do dumb shit and get spanked more, than to believe that a hit to the butt damages the brain.

Spanking is niggerism

The best way to handle discipline is by taking away privileges.

eg. you can't watch tv for x amount of time

After you've calmed down.
With a paddle.
Certain number of spanks depending on misbehavior.

PS don't listen to stupid cucks here who think you should treat children like they're your equal and talk things out.

>tfw you're this cucked

Are there real parents here who actually think their children don't need to be disciplined?
In reality you're just letting them get away with too much because you're too lazy to actually discipline and just keeping getting more and more lax.

>spanking
Whatever happened to good old slapping on the face

A mother beating is better IMO
For example, my father would only beat me as a last resort and it was humiliating because I really respect him and seeing the disappointment on his eyes would tear me apart

Yeah I could definitely entertain that idea, but I really don't think you should hit kids regardless of which theory is true. It's not better to teach kids how to cooperate in non violent ways. We need to have an intelligent society.

>taking privileges
That only works if you or your wife is stay at home
My parents used to do that all the time during exams but i still managed to do some things and make it work
Like having my own separate computer cable and that shit

I agree that intelligence is a good thing, but I think intelligent and violent beats intelligent and pacifist any day. Empires collapse when people get too soft. Without violent social correction (spanking from parent to child, fighting between peers) it becomes increasingly difficult to enforce behavioral norms, and we head down the road of degeneracy.

So basically you're saying your father punishing you was more effective...

IMO mothers should only be punishing daughters unless the father gives her permission to do otherwise.

Christ, I can't even watch the whole thing
Why the fuck would you allow this

Yes
Most of the time, my mother alone would solve whatever but sometimes when I did something awful that a beating wouldn't be enough , she would say "I'm not gonna touch you. I'll let you father talk to you first"
I think that your wife is responsible for the order in your house when you are not around and your kids should understand that
I understood that quicker than my sister who was more rebel

Wait, you had specific parents for punishment? I just got in trouble with whichever one was closer.
Though if it was anything major, they'd talk it over first before they'd pick a punishment