Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 94F666A9-196F-48CB-A2BA-B76C8E01F43D.jpg (600x600, 121K)

logic fucking sucks

logic fucking rocks

logic fucking sucks

logics fucking up

44 More is his only good song.

10 Ricks out of 10 Mortys

BOBBY

dumbest name and album art

how do people not find this cringe, people actually say "he goes hard" on this shit like half of the hooks aren't garbage

more like bobby reddit

Even Reddit doesn't like him that much. I think his fans are mostly people under the age of twenty that listen to entry level pop rap.

yeah it's trash, nothing new.

only liked wizs verse

can anyone recommend some patrician trap that i can bang in the crew van? all my coworkers think i'm weird for listening to ambient techno :(

bich

The only good logic project was under pressure

>the rick and morty skit that opens the album

Attached: 1473905472749.png (285x276, 65K)

Can someone tell me the race of this man? I seem to have forgotten

is that fantano

>Kendrick reminds you he's black every song for 3 years
>PITCHFORK BNM!!! 3 CLASSICS IN A ROW YAYYY KENDRICK YOURE BLACK
>logic mentions his racial identity in interview and songs to illustrate his life growing up and how it effected him
>LOL logic we get it ur biracial

Thanks for the reply, Robert

Worst rapper of the decade.

I liked most tracks but some of it is straight garbage like that Travis esque song and that marshmellow track. Logic is getting worse.

is that a fucking melon?

cant tell if people are baiting a reaction out of fanboys when they say they think Logic is terrible.

trash

Logic looks like a fucking dork.

What the fuck is this Rick and Morty intro

Kek

WHO CAN RELATE?
WOO

DUDE I WANNA KILL MYSELF LMAO
NOW I DON'T
LMAO

They're both garbage and corny as fuck

Morty: Well, what about Logic?
Rick: Logic?
Morty: You're not fuckin' with Logic? Bro? You know what I'm talkin' about?
Rick: Morty, calm down, of course, I love Logic. Who doesn't like Logic? You gotta be a fuckin' idiot if you don't like Logic. But the question is, what "Logic" are we talkin' about here?

pic related

Attached: pickle reddit.png (554x400, 87K)

Brockhampton

good titty rap album

Can’t think of any rapper good enough to justify this level of egomania

The problem is that logic never makes a point when he's talking about his race, he just kinda announces it. Like with Kendrick talking about his race he's trying to capture the universal experience of it or some shit, but logic is just talking about himself

Indica Badu is the best song on there due to the fact that its a nujabees jazzhop beat accompanied with a Taylor Allderdice wiz verse and an old mixtape style mac/wiz feel. plus the ending "I SMOKE WEED" is a chuckle.

Debatable but I agree

I wish I stopped listening at that

indica badun is the best track on here imo.
boomtrap protocol sounds like a complete knockoff of travis scott.. just with a white guy and shittier.. seriously sounds like he's stealing travis scotts sound which disgusts me,like common man get your own style u faggot

the rest of the songs make me cringe because hes trying to be trap, but he's white as fuck. i dont think im being racist but i cant listen to white guys trap music. they try to go hard but it just fails, nick caution i also find cringe in the same way. white guys need to stick to making chill rap music if anything like mac miller. this trap shit is just horrible, they try and go so hard, but it just sounds so weak.

im not smart enough to enjoy this

LIl Ugly Mane mista thug isolation is great and he's white