NOT FUNNY

Stopped this on episode 6. This show is NOT funny, not even a smirk funny. PSA if you're about to consider watching this, please don't waste your time. Awful Awful tv show. Steer clear at all cost. Forget trying to understand it without subtitles. Even with subtitles its not funny.

le funny niggers: the show

first ep was great, second was lacking
dropped there

pleb general

no one promised you a comedy you cock cowboy

>Awful Awful tv show
>awful awful

pls trump leave

I thought it was going to be shit because of the all black writing crew. I was wrong, it's good.

I didn't want to watch it anyway.

>show about southern niggers

I live in The South so that's the last thing I want to watch

It's basically black twitter if it were a tv show.

nah it's good, nice dubs tho

only good episode is the one where paper boi is on the tv show

I think episode 7

Danny Glover and black friends do black stuff blackly: The Show

It's a good show, Sup Forums, you fuckers.

I think it was marketed as a comedy since the obviously did not know what to classify it as.

>black twitter if it were a tv show.
that sounds fucking amazing

That interview episode is literally Sup Forums.

this

>it's an american can't read subtittles episode

I like it. Has an excellent soundtrack and had a lot of smart writing. Plus the way it's shot and the editing are well thought out and looks really good.

I agree. I feel the same way about it as I do Louie. It's not straight up comedy. It's a look at life through comical lenses.

the gf/wife on this is awful.

That's the way I looked at it too. Donald Glover does Louie. Only ep that I didn't really like was the one focused on his girlfriend, she wasn't that interesting and neither was her friend.

I would actually watch a show where everyone is snarky and quick to make fun a show with no redeeming characters plot lines or lessons just a show where things happens and people respond like boondocks but no preaching

Except its not funny

SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS A SPECTRUM