Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
youtube.com/watch?v=clC6cgoh1sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
damien chazelle

Anyone else think that Gosling preps BBCs in his free time?

Do you think you're funny?

stop

i'm gonna kill you

I am convinced Gosling can't stand talking to people unless he's playing a character and has a fixed script to work with, telling him all the things he needs to say.

He might prep bulls, but I seriously doubt it. The bulls would need to come onto him, and because Gosling would never be anywhere he might meet one, someone would therefore have to introduce Gosling to a bull. Except that again, Gosling certainly hates talking with people, so no one would ever introduce anyone to him.

He has probably had sex, probably quite often, but only at the insistence of a woman. If he weren't so attractive that they throw themselves at him, he'd just be shit out of luck.

woah woah woah, take it easy ryan. He was just thinking.

Neither.

Every thread needs to conain black dicks, really makes one ponder

contain* tbqh

I just got back from this, it was fucking magical. What a film

no shame in being a BBC slut m8. They're so strong and virile

As it is always the case, the woman. She couldn't stand him being more successful than her. When he calls her out, she gets all pissy.

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

What did she mean by this?
And why did he blubber about "pungent eggs?"?

Are you adjusting your little boy briefs while recording this?
I swear I can hear the elastic band of your panties snap around in the first minute.

reported to fbi

Trying to hard: the post

not my waifu

>film
It was kino

reported to hiroshima for shilling

>pulls over at a random place to get dinner
>ends up at Seb's
C
H
B R A V O
Z
E
L
L
E

both and none.

Wowzee. That's deep

It wasn't like that, she knew he was miserable doing pop jazz and asked when he was going to quit to follow his dreams, then he got angry because he thought that she wanted him to have a steady job because he overheard her talking to her mom about how he didn't have a steady job while at the same time subconsciously blaming her for turning him into the musician equivalent of a wagecuck.

Goose was in the wrong for assuming that she wanted him to do those things and Frog was wrong for not appreciating that he only did that for her (even though being rich and succesful is a better life than parking outside the club and REEEEing because it got turned into a salsa place)

WE /JAZZ/ NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=clC6cgoh1sU

I post a relevant review once per thread about the movie the thread is about. If that's shilling, then you need to ask mods to ban these threads to begin with, damien

>Watch this movie
>Want to pick back up learning piano
>tfw no patience

I respect the hustle man, you got your youtube channel, making videos and promoting it here and shit, that's cool. Well, it would be, if your videos weren't complete shite. It's like a jaded, semi-ironic shitpost in video format, you can't decide if it's serious or not so why would anyone waste their time listening to your shit? Either make a comedy "review" or try to do an actual one, with criticism and conviction without hiding in layers of sarcasm and irony

The roastie, obviously.

Goose's sister?

are their eyes photoshopped

it literally was.