Moviebob shares his idea for a Terminator reboot with jocks vs nerds

His idea is after Skynet fell , humanity went on to build a glorious future. In the future nerds and scientists are praised while jocks and people without smarts are shunned. One of these roided up jocks in the future become so upset , he decides to go back in time to kill one of the top scientists and prevent society's scientific advancements. The new Terminator film is about a this scientist being chased by a jock from the future. She builds a robot to defend herself and there are a bunch of action setpeices.

Would this be a good film?

youtube.com/watch?v=EEJMDet82Hk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE-tKEqEU6I
youtube.com/watch?v=mPdLYc70x5o
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text//sp/ board culture/
youtube.com/watch?v=qfWT9FihtCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"no"

God why is he so pathetic?

I think yes.

he hates trump

So?

>jock/nerd dichotomy
That's never really existed. I've played smash with football players, and have you seen the average pro-wrestler nowadays? They're fucking nerdy and into vidya and anime.

Shit, le black science man was a fucking collegiate wrestler. The only people who actually use that jock/nerd dichotomy is a bunch of losers who think athletics automatically make you a drooling retard and that being into nerdy shit makes you unable to hit weights.

Jesus, what a retard.

>caring about the opinion of the biggest manchild out there

He's in his mid-30s and still lives with his parents, his only income is from his shitty videos and all he does is sperg out about Nintendo and how Trump is literally Hitler.

fat pretentious retard

hard mode: pitch an actual good idea for a 6th Terminator movie

It's MovieBob posting time.

that's fanfiction.net level shit

>pitch an actual good idea for a 6th Terminator movie
Skynet infiltrates Abyss Creations

Exactly. It's people who lift, and people who don't.

This is coming from an adult here?
Those are not just tweets from a 14 year old?
Because that is a phase people usually grow out of.

What limp wristed faggot passive aggressive shit.

>Teach 'em a lesson, maybe.
This guy seriously needs to be bullied more

There were always obnoxious spergy faggots in school who thought they were smarter than everybody else. People like him pretend that they were the "smart nerds" and that the dumb jocks were picking on him because they got jealous of his intelligence when in reality he was probably just an insufferable asshole in school.

That means he has a tiny penis

>That's never really existed
found the millennial

It doesn't exist NOW and you don't remember when it did. People older than you DO remember when that existed.

It's a good thing it doesn't now.

>
how can someone be so autistic? also, doesn't the existence of Skynet and subsequent post-apocalyptic world mean Nerds would be shunned and jocks praised?

This is honestly kind of sad, his room is just filled with kids stuff from the 80s. He just refuses to grow up, even teenage nerds start to branch out to other interests and hobbies when they grow up to other shit like anime or video games with an ESRB rating above E10. But he's a middle aged man who refuses to grow up and is perpetually stuck in his own childhood.

Its nice to see someone lacking that much self awareness from time to time. This shit sounds like a middle school kid pitched it. The only thing missing is the self insert character

So where does he keep his gf?

Pretty sure his Princess Peach Amiibo is just offscreen.

Wouldn't a post-skynet future humanity abhor technology and smart people?

So is Moviebob just Sup Forums's version of Dobson? 30 year old single manchild with no job who just sits around tweeting about children's entertainment and how he's going to get back at Trump, Nazis and, his school bullies?

This is just sad
>window air conditioning unit
>the shit fucking camera
>the he-man poster and vidya poster instead of art
>the toys ontop of the shelves instead of storage for his kids or just plain nostalgia on a rainy day
>no photos of family or friends
>the shelf is nothing but nintendo vidya instead of books
>the NES and dreamcast are sitting there disconnected
>the giant mario statue instead of a picture of friends or a place he's gone
>that literal children's drawer
>structured to look like a bedroom instead of a actual living room with furniture that isn't covered in Mario

Fuck dude. I'm not saying live like a fucking normie, but being a perpetual 12 year old isn't a way to live either.

also
>glasses
>Bald
>beard
>Short
>white
Honestly, I could probably be one of those super-left neckbeards, Tee bee aech

>>no photos of family or friends
I think Mario is probably his closest friend, because his family used to have a rule that he couldn't come into the house until they were all asleep, so he'd stay up late playing Mario on his Gameboy in his car.

Yes. They also both love Metroid Other M despite calling themselves feminists.

Why does Bob hate video games not targeted at children so much? He's voiced how much he hates "dudebros" who play Halo and CoD. Outside of probably Metroid, he seems to really hate any game with an M or even T rating.

What.

I want so desperately to believe you didn't make that up for (you)s

he only dislikes large and/or muscular masculine fantasies. watch his expendables review, he talks about hwo he thinks Jet lie could kick the ass of any castmember

Or hell, watch his Halow:the Animated movie review, he talks aboit how dudebros won't like it because it resembles a samurai duel. and apparently if yoru not a styless barbarian you have no appeal to the masculine archtype whatsoever.

Or hell, look at how much he fucking loved Scott Pilgrim.

He just seems to have a weird problem with muscular, plane-spoken people

Holy fuck. He needs to grow up already. I was bullied like crazy as a kid and was suicidal. And even I am sick of him whining about bullying and his bullshit theme of some epic war between jocks and nerds.

He needs to go jump in the hahbah and wake up.

Go Sawks.

there was never a jock-nerd war. People who understood who they were ostracize people pretending to be someone else. this happens at every high school.

It's in his book. Pretty much he and his family apart from his brother barely tolerate and put up with one another because Bob is a waste of a son and so self centered he won't even try to improve himself and would rather play video games than attend his grandmother's funeral

Bob is literally a more annoying Chris Chan who's fixated on different things

It's kind of weird how in the end he tries to frame his life as inspirational and how he's moving on in life.

People that are actually smart know that there a fuckload of benefits to lifting and that's why they do it.

nice projecting his highschool years

Jesus christ...why are Marlelcucks such faggots?

I wonder what this tubbo thinks about XXX3...i assume he is going to get triggered beyond human speech...

he was obviously heavily bullied by "jocks" in high school and it shapes his entire worldview

Chapman seriously has a massive complex about physical fitness. Every one of his reviews about a movie where there are physically fit people he complains about it or makes some kind of snide remark about it. The "dumb" character in his autistic internet series is a stereotypical jock, literally called the "under thinker".

I have never seen a man so upset about the very concept of physical fitness. It really is a massive issue for him for someone to be even remotely interested in any kind of fitness.

This is very sad especially considering he made a video about how gamers "need to get in shape" and then immediately got diabetes and never started working out. You'd think at some point you'd realize that your lifestyle is incredibly destructive and make some attempt to change it for the better, especially in your fucking mid 30s, but I guess some people are so far up their own ass they just can't change.

Sup Forums we need to talk. You're housing retards that watch movieblob unironically and enjoy paul blart mall cop right now. Is this the kind of people you want to hang out around here?
Think about it.

>Outside of probably Metroid, he seems to really hate any game with an M or even T rating.

He hates Metroid Prime because it reminds him of Doom, I shit you not.

No, that shit is straight up fact, admitted by himself.

He also compared Nintendo and Sega's console "war" to Vietnam, and talked about how his entire family absolutely hates him.

Chipman is a slightly more capable Chris Chan. He's never done anything but talk about games on the internet and work dead end jobs.

The only difference between the two is that Chris is sexually deviant to an extreme extent and Chipman is capable of some quality control so his videos and content got more legitimate views.

Funny thing about nerds like this fat fuck is they'll autistically know everything about one particular subject while being almost completelt ignorant of everything else. Their fucking worldview is shaped by that shitty thing they like. You could ask them about history, film or chemistry and you'll find out their knowledge on the fuckig thing is below normie tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=JE-tKEqEU6I

I have no reaction to this.

>He also compared Nintendo and Sega's console "war" to Vietnam
You can't make up this shit...Sup Forums is literally the Gaza Strip.

Cheeky

Reminds of that time he made a video about how we should all be more physically fit and active, then shortly afterwards he got diabetes.

The sad thing is Chipman actually wouldn't have had it that bad as a lifter. He's tall and heavyset, with enough work and a strict diet he could've been a very strong lifter.

He coulda been a contender, instead he sat on the sidelines and wasted what potential he had. And he probably wasted it because he was so caught up in his imaginary jock/nerd conflict that doesn't exist.

Like how Boogie could have been a lifter too.

Moral of the story is, if you're fat, ugly and a shithead, lift heavy ass weight

He said the console war between the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis was his "own personal Vietnam". He mentions feeling very upset when Yoshi's Island came out for Super Nintendo, because it depicts Mario as a baby in the Mushroom Kingdom, but it had already been established Mario came to the Mushroom Kingdom as an adult. Bob was upset that they would do this to him.

Don't people have any ambitions in life beyond being distracted?

I used to play video games a lot but even then I was aware of how bad my life was

In past centuries, he would have been used as a dumb ol' farmboy, I tell you what.

Fucking hell, he never got over high school.

Where can I read this delusion

If a sloppy white manchild kisses black ass in a YouTube video filmed in his parents basement, do they feel it?

everything in life is a distraction from impending death

No robots, but a military psych program creates killing machines and then they send one of em to kill somebody. Like universal soldier. Maybe they are cyborgs and not fully robots

>he only dislikes large and/or muscular masculine fantasies
And yet he seems to love He-Man and once made a comment that he wants to get fit for the sole purpose of doing a He-Man cosplay.

>This guy seriously needs to be bullied more
Bob loves to go on about how badly he was bullied in school, but I highly doubt anyone as brazen with their opinions was bullied that bad. I knew plenty of guys like that in school, and I can almost guarantee that he was never actually bullied and was the type of person who heard a football player laugh in the hallway and assumed he was laughing at his fat ass. If he was bullied, it wasn't because he was an "intellectual" it was because he's a pretentious sperglord who saw everyone as inferior. In a nutshell, Blob needs a taste of what true bullying is.

He also skipped his Grandmother's funeral to play Mario. He's a legitimately terrible person.

Cool it Schopenhauer, don't you know the struggle to the top is enough to fill a man's heart?

It's all in his book.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPdLYc70x5o

>He also skipped his Grandmother's funeral to play Mario. He's a legitimately terrible person.

What was the context of having that in his book? Was he admitting to having an unhealthy addiction to video games and how he was avoiding real life problems running away?

>Literally I got my ass kicked by football players in high school and I can't get over it decades later: The movie

Sad! What a disgusting piece of shit. It's like the fat Sup Forumsedditors blaming Sup Forums posters for ruining their """"""""""""board culture"""""""""""". Grow up and get a girlfriend and a real job and move out of your parents house already you fat pussies.

Jesus, I can't even begin to tell you. The amount of respect automatically given to someone with muscle is immeasurable. Bosses assume you're not lazy, female employees work harder to earn your respect, and dudes tend to not for with you as much.

The book is supposed to be a critical analysis of Super Mario Brothers 3, but he also explains in great detail what the game means to him. He didn't mean it, but the book is a fascinating insight into the mind of an emotionally stunted man.

>It's like the fat Sup Forumsedditors blaming Sup Forums posters for ruining their """"""""""""board culture"""""""""""".

I have never seen this happen at all.

My favorite part is how he talks about the reveal of Super Mario Brothers 3 is ingrained in his mind like the Kennedy assassination was for the generation before him, and like 9/11 was for the generation after.

That's because you're fresh off the boat from /r/The_Donald. Learn to use the archive and don't post again until you've been here for at least a year.

The idea that bob thinks hes a nerd is laughable. Bob is a fucking mouthbreather who views himself as some sort of elite, he isn't smart enough to be a nerd.

How new are you?

I fucking hate when Sup Forums bleeds over.

>bob likes both games and movies

Fuck. Fuck that guy man.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text//sp/ board culture/

>I should stress that this game is in no way affiliated with, authorized, or endorsed by Nintendo.

We know, Bob.

I followed this guy when he went by the name GameOverthinker.

I always got the sense that making videos prevented him from killing himself. I remember seeing a video of Bob at an event where he said as much... if ScrewAttack didn't hire him, he didn't know what he'd do.

All he really knows is consuming video games, movies and comic books.

I stopped following him when he started making embarrassing sketches.

He's a video of him mourning Nintendo Power magazine:
youtube.com/watch?v=qfWT9FihtCI

Jesus.

I can't understand this level of autism.

What the fuck am I watching and why can't I stop laughing?

Bob takes this stuff seriously.

>Blob Chipman

This is the most pathetic thing ive ever read

Bob got his ass fired for sperging out about how gamergators were subhumans. I'm fairly certain he is completely reliant on patreon and his folks.

The last I saw of him, he did a guest review on some Youtube channel with barely 10k subscribers.

so he was cwc-tier, but didnt record everything in his childhood.

Is he a virgin?

Reminder that his book was so bad, p4g a satire video game site, much like the onion, said fuck it and did a legitimate non joking 100% serious review of it.

He makes over 3,000 a month from that Patreon.

I'm pretty sure that's tax free too. I'm sure health insurance is a bitch though.

>she builds a robot to defend herself
>she, herself
Right, because odds are that a woman will set things in motion for the glorious future. Probably a fat, muslim, black chick I'd bet too.

Sounds like a half-baked, unintentional comedy at best that panders along the same lines as the new and destroyed Ghostbusters.

What is the point of trying to make some self insert addition to terminator? Why not just create your own faggoty fiction and try to sell that?