Mfw fantano and his drones haven't found your artists/bands

>mfw fantano and his drones haven't found your artists/bands

Phew.

Attached: 1517891426636.jpg (900x900, 164K)

Probably because they don't review shit music

Fantano reviews dogshit because he’s a sellout, though

this

If he did he'd have covered your music a long time ago, chief.

>not wanting more money to got to the artist's you admire
btw, try one of the albums i wish got/were getting more exposure

Attached: topsters2 (11).jpg (1906x678, 117K)

I feel guilty about feeling that way but it is true.

Attached: 1519228536680.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

This is a horrible comeback.

Fantano reviews so much shit for clicks. I fucking hate him so much. There’s a reason he reviews music and doesn’t make it into a career himself. My guess is he has a hard time being critiqued since he used to be a little fatty. Pitchfork is sooo much better, I can’t see how anyone else around here could think otherwise, unless you are actually that impressionable or have some type of loyalty for Anthony because he came from this shithole

Every time I have thought this he fucking reviews it later on

Attached: 1495003394263.jpg (640x356, 42K)

>mfw fantano grew out of the type of music he put me onto in 2012 and it's obscure again

Attached: 132687.png (333x250, 121K)

t. angsty retarded teenager

You only ever have that problem if you listen to generic hip hop and indie. Most everything else is safe; even super popular groups like sweet trip and american football, both of which fantano has reviewed, are safe from his fans.

>like album
>fantano reviews it
>hordes of his memer underlings get into it
>like here if fantano got you into it XD
>no longer like album
thank god i moved away from the kind of music he likes

Does Fan/teen/o review anything that isn't rap music?

Once in a while, but he needs to review those soundcloud rappers if he wants to get those views/ad revenue.

>muh obscure band
Imagine using music as a fashion accessory, what a fucking disgrace.

someone sounds mad that a critic called his sophomoric attempt at music out for being shit

T. Impressionable Soyboy Fuck

he reviews edgy bands like street sects, some elcetronic music(his most embarrassing reviews), pop, some lip service to metal

God I can't wait until this faggot meme genre dies. I usually don't wish things like that but it is simply low IQ garbage.

>he hasn't reached the point where he can enjoy music regardless of superficial aspects such as the fanbase or the level of hype
I feel bad for you, friend.
Here's my advice: pick your biggest guilty pleasure album. It might be deep in there, but just pick it and listen to it over and over. Keep listening to guilty pleasure music until you realize that what you're doing (listening to music), is literally all that matters. Some kids on RYM are of no consequence to your enjoyment, they add nothing and take nothing away. Reviews should only serve to deepen your understanding of the material, not change your understanding absent the aforementioned new insight.
And don't worry about your taste becoming "pleb": if you have to force yourself to enjoy more esoteric music in the first place, you're already a "pleb" (put in quotes because, like I said, these labels are just stupid and antithetical to actually understanding and enjoying music). You will start to understand why you like what you like, and you'll see the flaws in cheap guilty pleasures without needing to look.
Also avoid chart threads, for obvious reasons. Good luck. I wish more people on Sup Forums had this mentality.

Attached: Yawn.jpg (1080x1080, 625K)

Meant *change your opinion, not understanding.
My point was that it's fine to read reviews to gain new insight, but blindly ignoring your opinions on an album due to some schmuck's faux authority (be it Fantano, Scaruffi, or Sup Forums) is a really bad habit.

>being so insecure that a critic commenting on an album you like is detrimental to you enjoying it
You must be fun at parties.

Attached: 1476123228506.jpg (568x376, 34K)

>caring whether or not the music you listen to is trendy
why?

what are they

this

this

What was going through his mind here?

this

The train, apparently.

he lived

>tfw fantano is going to give the new iceage an 8 and introduce a whole bunch of 14-year-old kids whose entire personality revolves around enjoying internet memes to the band

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)