ORWELL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

"If there is hope, it lies in the proles".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unconditionally believe this image.

Learn how to read.

Orwell would have been horrified at the idea of a world goverment such as the EU.

>"Hello sir did you vote leave?"
>"Why, yes I-"
>"What is your education level?"
>"Ah I have a phd i-"
>"NEXT"

>education
>% points

Oh here we go so I guess some people can be 100% "educated". Top kek from a subjective concept someone better stop Socrates from busting his foot off in yo ass.

This desu, I bet a statistically significant portion of the "highly educated people" had PhDs in artsy-fartsy fields like sociology, gender studies and musicology.

youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
Subversion happens mostly in schools and universities.

*"highly educated people" in their sample

ie extremely stupid people with a bit of an edge but rather blunt for the commonplace tasks

I find it more suspicious that there are no outliers on the leave side.

Higher education has absolute fuck all to do with intelligence.

But whatever, it's impossible to debate facist regressives.

Of course he would have been. Which is what the "proles" (or the left have called the uneducated) have voted against.

It's almost as if higher education institutions are liberal echo chambers.

So the indoctrination is working

College degrees correlates with leftism, IQ does not.

Low IQ people value college degrees over IQ.

Your college degree is worthless, stop boasting about it.

Me too, sources are for jerks.

I don't get why people are surprised by this. In America, it's been shown time and again that more education (meaning more time spent in the school system) makes people more liberal (in the american sense) and remaining is the 'liberal' side of this issue.

This is because teachers tend to be liberal and it's hard to shrug off their ideology year after year after year. And teachers tend to be liberal because only a liberal person willingly takes a shitty, low pay job because they think "making the future better" or helping children is a fulfilling career path.

Most liberal cucks went to college, it doesn't mean they learned shit. Your gender studies class doesn't mean shit, this is the real world.

This

It's scary how much this world has become like 1984.

>have to maintain a facebook account because I work as a teacher
>have to attend social events and always insure I'm in at least one picture to create evidence of a healthy social life
>have to watch everything I say and constantly filter things friends that involved me
>not allowed to respond to any personal messages by students
>required to report all messages any students send to me

I LOVE BIG BROTHER

watch his speech in front of the blackboard first. I found this a bit stale

"educated" people are largely fed bullshit ideals. they are not intellectuals, or anything close to it. they've been spoonfed opinions and rigid narratives that have nothing to do with reality.

at least proles can still understand things like pride, truth, and virtue, even if it's only an intuitive understanding. the "educated" have been convinced to give those things up because the nazis had them, or some other such bullshit.

does anybody here really think that our universities, chock full of dumb 18 year olds, really churn out quality academics? they've been given just enough "learning" to adopt a suicidal ideology.

>Higher education
Entails wealth, not intellect.

>High Intelligence
>Over 100 iq while still in primary school
>Ace every form of test and exam through to college while sleeping in half my classes
>Get sick of having to "learn" things I already know in college
>Leave and become a builder
>Would appear somewhere in the blue blob on the chart
>Several friends that are dumb as bricks went on to get higher education & degrees and such
>Would be arround the top 1/4 yellow (they voted blue)
>According to bits of paper, they are smarter than I am

In a practical sense of getting a job that earns mad £? I guess so, but thats more due to thick skin than smarts.
The irony being that they still work in bars or in security companies instead of in whatever sector they have a degree in.

I guess in the end we are all idiots. The bankers are the real geniuses

I watched the BBC coverage of the results and it was just gross how many times they talked about the "dirty poor uneducated WHITE people who live on council estates" voted leave and the "young, vibrant, diverse, university educated people" voted leave.

Fuck off (((media))). It makes me sick how they try to get middle and upper-class whites to hate working class whites.

Let this be a reminder to all whites to stand by your people, regardless of their income.

why do you need a faceberg account if you can't use it to talk to students

Wow working class brits voting in their interest? Shocking!

*univerity people voted remain

Not compareble with orwells 1984. proles in the novel just care about surviving. They have no idea what is going on politically and this is exactly what the ones in power want.

We have a different situation. People care but missunderstand.

You mean more education makes people more niave and insulated from reality

(((Education)))

has anyone bothered to find out how this info was gathered? i assume its collected by college students and political lackeys outside poll stations and is therefore based entirely upon the interviewees word. i doubt they asked for credentials certifying their education.

also education=indoctrination. nothing more.

>>have to maintain a facebook account because I work as a teacher

Why? Do they make teachers get kikebook accounts now?

"higher education"

right those gender studies degrees are paying off big

ew. fuck all that noise.

I deleted facebook cause they took over everything and fuck that company.

I do not have a healthy social life because the second people disrespect me and it becomes a pattern they get kicked the fuck out. everyone seems to be like the shit people in hunger games these days. constantly being catty and talking shit. doesn't fly.

I filter nothing

fuck big brother.

you should maybe free yourself from what sounds like hell.

"Educated" basically means retarded now.

Create a fanpage for classroom bullshit, although I also run a webpage for actual material. Mostly it's just to maintain a positive image in the county because you have no idea how bad gossip can fuck up teaching careers. It's not like the old days where teachers could never get fired. Contracts are on a year by year basis and schools have no obligation to rehire you.

what is "higher education" ?
The cutoff where this graph works for the remain side?

sounds like 2 different reasons for the same outcome to me

I ended up making a kikebook account in college.
It was used to keep people up to date with the work if they missed a day, and you could send in assignments to the lecturers through it if you finished it early/couldn't make it on the day/forgot a pen drive etc.

Doesn't Scotland have free university while England and Wales have to paid or get scholarships? Its a heavily skewed idea that only uneducated people voted Leave.

Are you guys illiterate? The graph is measuring the % of district residents with college degrees in the Y axis and the vote split in the X axis. No exit polling was done.

BASED PROLES

youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

>EU
>World government
Stretch a little harder, you could almost tongue punch your own asshole.

So what does the X axis mean?
More or less leave? How does that work?
Are some remain more remain than other remain?

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot."

Scotland has "free" college education.
As in, if you('re household) earns less than "X" amount your tuition is paid for by the gov.
If its under a certain amount you even get monetary support while at college.
iirc uni is a more paid for deal, but I think its possible to have your fees cut by a large amount if your poor. No idea if its possible to get it paid for by the gov or not

"higher"

Not even a single a source

what the fuck is the x axis?

If you'd been to a university before you would know they are a breeding ground of leftist idealology.

Being liberal has basically become the default political ideology for people who don't really think much about politics.

I love that this thread is filled with retards who don't understand what OP was saying.

Retards like this guy:

Learn how to read yourself you fucking illiterate cunt.

What's the left/right axis,did some vote extra harder to stay or leave?

illiterate and blind to boot cuz i don't see an explanation or breakdown of the numbers anywhere on the graph, certainly nothing denoting districts. looks like your average internet info graphic to me, which is to say bullshit.

but hey it says what you want it to so it must be legit

You raise an excellent point. As Kurt Vonnegut observed when he was a spokesman for General Electric, even high-level scientists are ordinary laymen on topics outside their speciality. The media are trying to forcememe a high college degree -- a specialization -- as some sort of general level of wisdom. It's the opposite of that. The reason they want you to think that is because education correlates to socialization, conformity, and brainless trust of experts. You're physics, she's bio, you don't know anything about bio, you get used to trusted her explanation of glycolysis. Then that transfers to fraudulent experts in the media (well, this guy worked on it for eight years, he can't just be lying). They don't really want a smarter population, they want us to be more ... tractable.

>a clear main sequence like the star digram vs several groups
one group vs many
>hurr look at this graph, it corroborates something unrelated I say
totally scientific

>>>% with higher education
so there are "districts" where over 35 persons over 100 have a degree?
Gender studies confirmed

>Average leave voter

Yea, this graph is terrible. What does the x-axis illustrate?

The West has taken a different approach where the instead of having a bad "game score" the social enforcement is without any "game." it's real life.

Gee, I wonder why people who have been "educated" (AKA brainwashed) at liberal training grounds have tended to vote remain.

Aye, but this time they have the tool to plunge us all into oblivion on a genetic level instead of mere collapse.
Mass subhuman immigration.

If we do not both close the borders AND deport/slaughter the subhumans already present in the next twenty years, it means europeans are doomed to extinction.
No, the 10-20% of subhumans already present are not the existential threat. But the fact they'd remain means, since mass immigration will happen again, and again, and again, without extermination or deportation each time, it'd mean it's only a matter of time until we are a genetic footprint, much like the Néanderthal.
Ethnocentrism isn't learnt, it's inbred.
I fear for our future.

I'm a college graduate but I voted for Trump?

Am I considered a statistical anomaly?

What would anyone with a PHd win if to leave the EU?

You realize people with a higher education can actually compete on a global market rigth?

no, you're just not an idiot.

though that's not to say "people who vote for Trump are intelligent." that's just a confirmation bias. But if you truly UNDERSTAND WHY you're voting trump, and TRULY BELIEVE IN IT.

Then you're intelligent, at least enough to know what you believe in, and follow it's course out in your mind.

link? there are a few.

%of leave-remain

yeah who needs labels when you are on the right side of history

the single points also have a radius donno what that means

Areally you a library arts major?
Then yes.
STEM major?
No.

Percentage that voted for either remain or leave.
Each data point is a district.
Size of point is population size.

That's just a geuss (a theory) must that's the only way it made sense to me.

>They don't really want a smarter population, they want us to be more ... tractable.

They are literally promoting a genotypically less intelligent population, because a less intelligent population will be much easier and "direct" to control, result of the inevitably far greater levels of corruption that a lower average IQ will bring a given targeted nation.

Of course, a lower average IQ (below a certain level) will also dictate the end of welfare, "rights", benefits and, ultimately, of democracy itself.

Mass non-European immigration is being utilized as a sort of biological weapon - a means to an end - against the European peoples by certain political interests of the highest calibre.

>Ethnocentrism isn't learnt, it's inbred.

Yes - it is integral to all of mankind, as perpetually assured by the eternal scythe of natural selection. Ethnocentrism will always win in the end because it is objectively the best survival strategy for any given population - the real question, in our particular case, is if it will be European ethnocentrism or other "recently demographically prevalent" populations' ethnocentrism that will prevail (survive) in the end.

But Orwell wasn't right about that. The proles were already brainwashed.

Have we gotten a chart displaying the votes based on wealth yet?

I went to university. Studied and graduated from a top engineering program in my country. I'm an immigrant (Christian Iraqi). I'm right wing.

Fuck the left. The only people I've seen who support the liberal agenda were either too stupid to study something useful like STEM or too fucking useless to this world and entirely hopeless in terms of physical attractiveness. Had a girl at work the other day srsly tell me "it's 2016" as an argument. I dropped that convo as quick as I could knowing that HR would be all over my ass if they heard about our convo.

I meant I went to school here not the shit hole (Iraq)

why not make one yourself? it would be certain to tell you exactly what you want to hear and be worth about as much as an (((official))) one

who is this qt?

I do not mean europeans do not have ethnocentrism.
I am saying humanitarianism resonate very strongly with us, so strongly that it overpower our ethnocentrism relatively easily.

I mean, if nazi germany, despite its propaganda and its turning of jews into non-humans not just rhetorically, but politically and legally, didn't kill its jews, instead seeking to merely deport them and fed them when they couldn't...

What hope do we have as democracies, where women have the suffrage so emotional democraties ?

What the fuck is that gif

How about you also show the % of residents with higher experience?

I would believe it.

Educated = ivory tower elites largely immune from a flood of uneducated immigrants.

Uneducated = working people who were watching their wages drop and their culture get overrun by a flood of unchecked immigrants.

It's being painted as "uneducated = ignorant of the truth" but it's really "educated = ignorant of the situation".

Degrees = better educated

Tip toppoty kek

Let me guess - you're on your gap yarr?

First one to come up

about an hour 7 mins type Yuri Bezmenov subversion

>higher education
>jew indoctrination

>votes are anonymous
>somehow still have voter data

This honestly
>be poor a.f. white male
>got shit on in a nignog-infested school for being white
>college (engineering) barely on pell grant and merit scholarships

"YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE"
"WHITE PRIVILEGE"
etc.

None of these fucks actually been in places that would test their hypotheses, and reject the observations of others that refute the idea.

>The Evolutionary Dominance of Ethnocentric Cooperation

A graphical representation of a simulation with the goal to predict which strategy would enable a society to prosper and survive in the long run... unsurprisingly, Ethnocentrism ("""Racism""") always won.

Racism is a shield and a tremendous evolutionary advantage; natural selection will perpetually always make sure of that in the end, eliminating anything else in the process (i.e. the real question is whether it is your ethnonationalism or other population's ethnonationalism that will survive and live on; anything else is expunged from existence).

>tl;dr

So called anti-"""Racists""", anti-"Islamophobes", "humanitarians" and other sensible souls have failed to realize the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, and so, are effectively promoting their own and their respective people's extinction (See also: Tragedy of the commons).

>Over 100 iq while still in primary school
>thinks iq test matter in such a low age

>Get sick of having to "learn" things I already know in college
What fucking deggre where you on then? History or some shit like that?

>>According to bits of paper, they are smarter than I am
>He thinks he his smart, yet he thinks this chart was measuring intelligence

A bit defensive are we?

>Friends have massive debt
>You have three years pay

Maybe not everything is money to some people? Maybe their volk is more important to them than some more jewbux?

Wouldn't you like to know

how did they come with this graph?
>2 posts by this ID
not enough cuck. U need atleast 20

lol'd
yes I want to know.

Very well said, I read the report. Though I am unsure whether Ethnocentric Cooperation is learned or naturally occurs?

>I do not mean europeans do not have ethnocentrism.
>I am saying humanitarianism resonate very strongly with us, so strongly that it overpower our ethnocentrism relatively easily.

Everyone is ethnocentrist, yes; what is actually variable is the amount of socio-political "make-up" one wears - in other words, things like "leftism" and/or "humanitarianism" are just very ephemeral memes that are even only able to exist right now, because of the immediate absence of evolutionary pressure which perpetually emanates from natural selection (because the CURRENT ecosystem is still cosy).

The problem, as Orwell said ("So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot."), is that leftism sure is keen on doing everything it can to put a stop to that ecosystem and leading us all to a death trap, which we MUST overcome, one way or the other.

As the circumstances will get rougher, as pic related demonstrates (sharp decline of African life expectancies soon after whitey was removed from the premises), after evolutionary pressure is resumed, natural selection will weed out "humanitarians" and so on.

>What hope do we have as democracies, where women have the suffrage so emotional democraties ?

What we must do with the greatest urgency is to kick-start the Western World's "immune system", which is currently under cultural forms of AIDS, incapacitating the immune system and leaving the organism defenceless.

>Though I am unsure whether Ethnocentric Cooperation is learned or naturally occurs?

Ethnocentric cooperation is the result of evolution; the trait is omnipresent because natural selection has ensured that extraneous lifeforms are automatically weeded out.