Bernie Sanders: I Will Vote For Hillary Clinton In November

youtube.com/watch?v=D7nfvULltaY

THE KEK BENDS THE KNEE

Starts at 1:20

So he sold out all his supporters and supported the very type of person he was campaigning against?

Is reddit on suicide watch?

Congratulation President Clinton

Atleast i don't have to hear Trump blabbing his nonsense again

China, plz go.

Who is this wizened prune?

>Against big money
>Votes for someone owned by big money

The Lizard woman actually overthrew a government for big money what is this commie doing... Oh I forgot

>DNC: Vote for hilary
>Bernie: No
>DNC: We'll stop supporting you and idiots will donate less
>Bernie: I will vote for Secretary Clinton

"A spokesman for Sanders said that the senator is still a candidate in the presidential race, and that his remarks on MSNBC did not constitute an endorsement of Clinton."
are this guys for real?

>Thousands, possibly million+ people donated their life savings, college loans, everything of value to the Bernie campaign
>Bernie takes it all for himself and then later supports Hillary Clinton

Bernie supporters are true cucks

Don't worry, it's probably just some white edge lord who couldn't make it in western reality so they felt the need to teach English to people who despise them.

They're hated everywhere.

>Hates the idea of a person who doesn't believe in climate change to be president
>Will vote for a woman who knowingly broke the law

Which is worse?

BERNIE SANDERS EXPOSED!

BERNIE BROS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Bernie (((Sanders)))

When is Sup Forums ever wrong?

BOW, YA SHITS

t. H. Rodham Baratheon

I know running an election is expensive but how are they saying Trump is almost out when he only but in $40 million and Bernie received over $222 million in donations?

Bernie lost the primary popular vote by over a million or 2 does anyone care where this money went?

IT'S NOT OVER

JUST DONATED $50 OF MY PAREN-I MEAN MY MONEY TO BERNIE

MATCH ME.

MATCH

ME.

Holy fuck Reddit is so in denial. There is video proof of him saying this shit

He's been literally saying he will support the democratic nominee no matter who it is for the past year. This isn't even news. Holy shit you guys are either retarded or have been living under a rock.

Bernie was always a DNC plant to get stupid young white people to vote blue by promising them free shit

Then he would bend the knee to Clinton & tell his supporters we must beat *insert Republican here* from getting in the white house

The democratic process failed to select the best candidate to run for president, he's just minimizing the country's losses.

I wouldn't vote for Shillary myself, but swallowing his pride for the sake of the country and voting against for her to vote against Trump, who he believes (justifiably) to be a terrible choice, and trying to stay involved within the party to make sure it implements the correct policies just shows how much he cares for the country.

I may not agree with everything Bernie says, but regardless of what you faggots say, he's a great person and the US citizens lost its chance for having a president that actually cared about their issues.

And don't just assume I don't support Trump due to being Hispanic, I don't care about that at all since I'm not planning on living in the US anyways. Turmp just doesn't strike me as having the qualifications to run a government. Shillary doesn't, either, but she doesn't need to: she'll just be taking cues from corporations anyways, the most she'd ever do would probably be shoving SJW propaganda down everyone throats for her entire term.

That tears it, I'm now #JonesingForJohnson.

>($0.01) have been deposited into your account

I voted for bernie. I chose him over trump because trump is pro-life and he panders to religious cunts. I am not pro-choice because i care about women's rights. i am pro-choice because i want a bitch to get an abortion if i knock her up. I don't see that as a bad thing considering that child support is fucking slavvery.

i am gonna vote for trump. I don't agree with everything he says and advocates but i think he would end up getting what some of things bernie was for through congress unlike hillary.

trump's for rebuilding our infrastructure and i think he would actually get it done unlike hillary. The only thing hillary is going to do is take us through another pointless war and i think these muslim mass shootings would increase under her. trump would also reverse these disastrous trade deals that are causing jobs to go overseas. hillary most likely is not going to do anything about them.

That's not an argument, and assuming anyone who has dissenting views is being paid off is ridiculous.

Do note that I actually hope Trump wins now, I don't have anything to lose if he runs everything to the ground, while Shillary shilling SJW propaganda could have a negative impact in other western countries.

>unironically voting for a woman

You can't get much more cucked than that

Lol at all the people for the past couple months who were seriously so fucking naive that they gave this old man money and believed he wouldn't support Hillary in the end. Fucking. Lol.

make westeros great again

What a turbo cuck