Drummer here

Drummer here.
This is not true.
Drummers are humble.

Attached: 20180311_235022.jpg (1410x1218, 759K)

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean

I’m guessing they play while the other guys tuning

Drummers get more pussy than the bassist. And rightly so.

prove it

>he doesn't know the evil patrick meme
get with the times gramps

Drummers have no regard for anyone else in the room, they just bang on their kits aimlessly like no one else is there trying to tune/talk/compose/set up/avoid hearing damage.
Drummers are faggots.

>old TV music performance
>drummer gently taps the cymbals to give away the fact that it's mimed

Attached: absolute madman.jpg (600x600, 53K)

As a drummer I always let the melodic instruments tune before a practice. I understand that my instruments aren't out of tune or if they are it's not that much of an issue

;X
Wow.

then why is every prog song in 6.8/11

Are people really this stupid?

Yes, they literally play like they're the only one there. I'm glad you look down on that behavior too.

I look down on you. Not all drummers are good but a good drummer sets a band apart from everything else.

except for funk and r&b

But why do they have to carry on like retards during rehearsals? Why do they have to fill ever second with a shitty drum solo while people are trying to talk?

>normie twitter memes

Attached: 1512069480926.jpg (267x274, 35K)

I can’t speak for shit tier drummers but good drummers understand how the rhythms interacts with the melody and will talk about it. If your drummer is constantly playing random solos he might be special needs and BAD AT THE DRUMS.

>why does the drummer have to warm up/do exercises while I'm trying to talk about the latest pedal I got to cover up the fact that I cannot play guitar well?

You don’t think he’s referring to rudiments as solos do you?

>not doing warm ups on the floor or a practice pad

reading comprehension user

You can’t warm up on a practice pad a practice pad is FOR RUDIMENTS!! It’s to practice the hand motions you can’t practice/warm up across a kit with out playing on the kit!

I mean you’re not wrong. I just didn’t expect him to be implying warm ups are
>solos

let the first song be your warm up then gaylord.

I guaranfuckingtee that he refers to anything that isn't immediately backing his wank as a "solo".