Why do we hate him now?

Why do we hate him now?

his wife ruined him

she not only forced hers shitty politics onto the podcast but she forced Cleo the dog onto bill and THEN when Cleo was getting cool, she made Bill get rid of her.

She is a class A cunt.

1. Married a negress.
2. Killed his dog.

his dog is alive and happier apparently

I wouldn't want a dog that snaps at people and bites my friends around a baby either. I don't really blame him.

>muh nigger dog dindu nuffin

because groupthink is fun when you never leave the house

killed his dog
voted hillary
married a nigger

Married a feminist niggress

I'm looking forward to the inevitable divorce rape that will launch the best burr rants

How long before they divorce and she takes half his shit breaking him down into a bitter crazy fuck ready to be funny again?

he shit all over meryl streep the cuck for her speech

He said he didn't vote for either of them. He also refuses to say who he voted for so that probably means that he voted for hillary and just won't admit it though

Look, I don't care that he fancied a nigress. What's weird is that he seems out of her league and that he's actually letting her pussy whip the shit out of him. It's just fucking strange. She is either insanely rich, or he's selling his soul for Hollywood brownie points which in ways is even worse.

Negatively impacted his comedy. His rage never grew out and blossomed into new subjects. He just treads the same old shit: too many people, everyone is dumb, white person impression, and women are cunts. The difference is his heart is only half into it.

So his routine is now just rehashing subjects without less emotion in them. It didn't just make his act less believable, but it stunted his growth.

Or probably because he voted for Trump but doesn't want to be chastised by the lefty faggots running TV networks.

We're at the contrarian point in the Sup Forums cycle.

He voted for Jill Stein, asshat.

What about ya boy Gary J

He voted for Jill Stein

I gave up somewhere around the holidays when Nia had to stop herself from almost getting upset at the idea of Bill getting her a Christmas gift from Target. Not even Walmart but Target. Bill told her to stop before she almost let the listening audience know what type of person is and that's who he married. From a recent Bertcast, the expectation is that Burr makes six figures per show, maybe just per city. It's starting to feel like the Angry Everyman is just the character Burr decided to play onstage. His version of Larry The Cable Guy. Anyway, I replaced it by downloading old episodes of Your Moms House.

Or he just genuinely cares for her. I remember in one of his podcasts before they were married he talked about how she bought him a pair of drumsticks with his name engraved in them for his birthday and he was touched. Bill's a man of simple tastes, that's all

oil.driller

does any of his comedy include him bitching about his bitch wife?
Like I remember Louis C.K. doing that and wondering, how is he still married.
And then one day he wasn't

a l e p p o

No. He used to have a fictional gf that he'd complain about before meeting Nia. Now he hardly touches those kind of jokes, or he'll revert back to "I used to have a girlfriend that.."

who had that bit about if you get an exotic wife you can go up a few points over your league? Or was that something i read in Sup Forums?
Anw I personally don't find black women that attractive so i wouldn't be able to rate his wife accurately. But it seems like she is just as attractive as he is or even more let's be honest it's not like bill is some crazy good looking guy.
there's no hot comedians
>She is either insanely rich, or he's selling his soul for Hollywood brownie points which in ways is even worse.

Nah man there's a point in a man's life where you just want to settle, and he probably is fairly fond of her too

I seem to remember him briefly mentioning that he was going to vote for Gary Johnson a few months back on one of his podcast episodes. He could have changed his mind of course, but I doubt it. He was pretty vocal about his dislike of Trump and Hillary.

ZIP........

I like Nia and i've seen enough of her and Bill banting to know she isn't a cunt.

He was right to get rid of the pit bull. It was a rescue and he had a baby coming. They couldn't take care of it the way it needed to be so he found a better home for it so it wouldn't eat someone.

speak for yourself, i don't hate him.

>she not only forced hers shitty politics onto the podcast but
it's what bill wants
a different opinion on the podcast so it isn't a circlejerk
that's why he also reads mail from his LAAAADDDDYY listeners even though he disagrees with them

This is the non-Sup Forumstism afflicted view.
If you just think hes an unfunny bald ginger, that's cool too.

I don't hate him, but he was always overrated, especially on Sup Forums, so it's nice to finally see some backlash

>all of these user being fine with having a pit bull around a small baby

you pit bull people are so completely irrational, you don't even see that you're trying to reason from an emotion place.

PROTIP: women do this too.

pit bulls aren't good for close quarters domestic life. cope with it already. he was right to get rid of the dog.

Same

Murdered his dog. When from edgy outsider to lame insider.

ME UNDIES
ME UNDIES

He shouldn't have adopted a pitbull then. He knocks up his lady and then has his dog murdered for the sake of convenience.

Fuck him, fuck you, and fuck anyone else who thinks it's ok to take charge of a life only to kill it when it becomes an inconvenience.

His dog trainer took it.

DUDE JUST DISOWN MY DOG UP LMAO

Getting rid of his Pitbull was the smartest decision he's made.
They're friendly dogs, until they're not.
And kids will always piss off family pets at least once, as they're pushing the boundries of what the dog finds acceptable. A labrador will just snap at the kid. A pitbull will lock its jaws around its throat.

It's always like this. Some guy/girl gets "discovered" by Sup Forums, and practically worshipped in tons of threads.

Then he/she becomes popular with normies and/or says/does something, anything, one single thing Sup Forums doesn't like and it's like an avalanche of hatred all of a sudden, and everything that person says/does after that is interpreted against that person from that point.

Gotta hate something.

>not an argument
>50 fucking cents

You'd have to be an idiot to worship celebrities in the first place. So it's no surprise when idiots drop a celebrity because they have different political views.