ITT

Dishonest filmmaking

[I don't care who you are, no one can go that long without sex]

Having had sex with my GF about 6hrs ago, I agree.

>sex with a human

Yeah definitely haha

he can't masturbate in the movie

By saying a phrase you've heard others repeatedly use you suddenly sound like you know what you're talking about

27 years, get on my level. I've never even looked a female in the eye

impossible

>I don't care who you are, no one can go that long without sex
y-yeah brah can you imagine if someone d-did?

That's why it was OK to be the story of a movie. Yeah it is unlikely anyone could go so long without having sex, but the whole point of movies is to tell about exceptional things

Do nocturnal emissions count? Wouldn't he lose the bet while sleeping after about a month?

If masturbating was OK I could prolly go maybe 3 weeks. Longest I ever went without a girl was 2 weeks tho, and it almost killed me

I remember when I was on Prozac in high school I just randomly forgot to masturbate for like 3 months.

If you could jack it, what is the longest you could go? I'd give myself about a month before I caved and picked up a random club slut

remember back when you were a virgin? congrats, you made it 16-20 years without sex!

I just had sex a few hours ago, but sex is overrated.

dude where do you think you are

>16
lame
i lost my virginity when i was 5

So true, but when you go days without it you start going insane.

What sucks is this came out right after he played a total fucking alpha chalk leader of Army Rangers in Black Haw Down.

This movie is how he started to fall.

one of my friends dared me to go a week without sex lol, i only lasted a few days before i caved hahaha

Yeah brach, totally impossible right?