What are some good movies about a president who baited racist trailer trash into voting for him by pretending to hate...

What are some good movies about a president who baited racist trailer trash into voting for him by pretending to hate Muslims on the campaign trail but is really a middle of the road moderate president who will mainly focus on jobs and trade?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_popular_vote_margin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is none because that could never happen and has never happened.

>297 replies and 58 images omitted. Click here to view.

delegation
(you)

i dont go to Sup Forums because its full of retards but what do they and the info wars dot com people think about him filling his cabinet with billionaire globalists and banksters

how do they justify that after the whole drain the swamp thing

the gods must be crazy 2

hotel rwanda

delegates?

What are some good movies about betas crying and chimping out for 4 years?

>got into constant fights with Saudi princes on twitter
>gonna renegotiate the Iran deal
>is not gonna put boots on the ground like Hillary al-Clintoni wants in Syria to support the "moderates" but let Russia/Assad clean up that mess
>almost made them all go apeshit when he said he was gonna move the US embassy to Jerusalem
Why hasn't he been nominated for an Oscar yet?

it's exactly what happened, trump is a liberal New York ex-democrat who cares about the working class and wants to bring back jobs and factories

Low energy!

Supreme court picks, we have them now

that is all, goodnight

Idiocracy

>white people actually have jobs to be at on a friday afternoon

wow!

He'll kill is in trade in the name of propping up old-weak job markets.

Mexicans are debatable, but there is literally nothing wrong with hating muslims christians and jews.
Fuck abrahamic religious faggots.

Of all of trumps policies to be concerned with, his opinion of Islamists seems like the least of our worries senpai

Maybe worry about his America First Energy Policy™ or his incoming bolster to police force and military budget

>damage control

the reason for that is because bush left a terrible situation where no one had jobs

obama created that many jobs that people couldn't attend the rally

process will repeat in 4 years when trump destroys the economy or more likely he just becomes a normal republican and lets his friends destroy it

I'm sure a born-rich billionaire has our best interest at heart. He wouldn't have spent 11 years of his adult life as a game show host if he didn't care about a common man.

Trump is just gonna be manipulated by his cabinet and congress, and they don't have much interest in the interest of the middle and lower class.

>first image dark, bleak and gloomy
>second image sunny and full of hope

Makes sense to me

what is the logic behind raising military spending but wanting to pull back from NATO and military intervention

its almost like trump talks utter shit

us*
uh
>mainly focus on jobs
not according to Trump

>city that's majority black goes out in record numbers for first black president
IT'S OVER TRUMP IS FINISHED

kek, cry more righties :D

why the fuck are the buildings still the same

It actually started raining right as Trump started speaking and one of the people there said it was a good omen apparently. Rain doesn't seem like a good omen though.

>cargo pants

>Not taking PTO to support your meme man

Keep America Great™ 2020

>white people actually have jobs to be at

Thank Obama.

fat alt right manlet gets brave when there are tons of cameras around what a surprise

So the real explanation is that the latter image was taken at 8 am

Just shut up. Take your assblast literally anywhere else.

what are some good movies about a bunch of self-centered white people desperately trying to convince themselves that they didn't just shit their pants on an international scale?

you guys should sit down and agree on a rationalization to stick with at some point

This doesn't mean a single thing. There are higher numbers of narrative baited idiots.

11:49am* 11 minutes before his inauguration.

You should sit back down with Hillary in the losers' circle friend.

I thought Obama killed all the jobs? And the inauguration in 09 was on a Tuesday. I mean, it was a while ago so maybe I'm misremberering, but I'm reasonably certain The weekend didn't stretch until Wednesday prior to the 2010s.

>literally won
>cry more

I don't even give a shit about politics I love that my main meme man Donald "Jay-Z" Trump 420 blazed his way into the Dank House

But feel free to tell me more about how mad I am

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1484980135352.webm

so fucking based

then the remarkable thing is how few people are there.

t. posting online anonymously

>implying people like you haven't been rationalizing dogshit by the second for 8 years

you didn't win just because trump won. that's not how these things work. you literally get nothing that anyone else wouldn't get. how is that winning?

wtf

>get millions of more votes
>Lose

Why is this allowed?

>YAY TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY

>millions

God I hate Trump so much. But I love America. Pretty conflicted here. I hope he has a heart attack.

reminder

What are some movies about OP being a faggot?

that was fucking kino

Because we are not a democracy. Unless someone is protesting Trump, in which case the Sup Forumssters complain about how libcucks have the nerve to protest a democratically elected president.

wtf i hate trump now!

This is hilarious

A good movie about your life could happen if you kill yourself immediately. It will still flop though.

what are some good movies about shitty Sup Forums bait?

Because the Electoral College was working as intended.

>how few people are there
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

hint: they're not very intelligent

>b-b-but hillary!
kek keep whining

it was fun watching all these smug fucks eat shit, it's just a shame someone like trump had to be elected for it to happen

Is he even a legitimate president? The guy got 3 million fewer votes and wouldn't even have come that close without assists from Russia and the FBI.

Nobody who isn't a basement dweller actually likes Trump. Everyone just hated Hillary that much more.

He is legally the President, but he has to be president knowing most of the country voted for the other person.

show some respect to h-dog you nogs, nobody else in politics could've delivered the loss that you all needed

>And the inauguration in 09 was on a Tuesday.
And niggers are unemployed.
What's your point?

>whining
I'm not the one crying about the electoral college here Hildog

Interesting. Why didn't the founders think to put the winner take all method of designating electoral votes, or institute penalties for faithless electors into the constitution, being that that was their intent?

There was no assistance from Russia.
Literally you cry babies would be on the side of the electoral college if your subhuman terminally ill cunt won.

>most
Implies majority which was not the case. She won the popular vote not the majority one.

Neither got a majority of the population. Even with Hillary getting more votes she still got less than 50% of votes compared to the population of the US. Only 50% of possible voters voted in the election at all.

this actually happened

"OYYYMEN!"

>Sup Forums got memed and played like a Jewish Klezmer fiddle.

And Obama tweeting about Game of Thrones happened.

how will kristen ever recover?

why not post this in Sup Forums? when did Sup Forums suddenly become Sup Forums? ?

>still whining about the election
what's the problem? nothing else to talk about? kek. trump already won. move on. or is that too difficult for you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_popular_vote_margin

You can see the protesters all kind of laughing about it too. Everyone knows this is a big joke.

Game of Thrones was actually good at one point.

>trump's wildly protectionist views on trade
>moderate whatsoever

OP is a dumbfuck

Yeah I don't see any problem here. Way it goes today and Trump is right.

But we are transferring power from Washington D.C. and giving it back to you… the people

He literally baneposted during the inauguration speech, the absolute madman

Acts of terrorism and feminist support of islam are why people hate mudslimes.

He's so short.

>when did Sup Forums suddenly become Sup Forums?
have you not been paying attention?

Wrong.

>y-you guys are the ones whining about the election, n-not m-m-m-me!
This is pathetic dude

Bernie was robbed of the nomination

fucking killary

>not using Sup Forums x

We're a representive democracy retard. Trump does not represent the American people.

thats hardly celebrity gossip judging other people based entirely on what you read in the tabloids but tell yourself what you have to

Because if the Russians tell the public some things (that are true) then the public aren't allowed to vote? I don't understand this logic.