Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

Me and my gf were watching this the other night, and now she's breaking up with me.

What went wrong?

I dunno know.

She probably realized that she prefers men

She realized she was dating someone with shit taste.

Hope this helps.

Well, she lives with me, so I'm not exactly scheduling dates. Also, she picked this, so...

No, as far as I am aware, advice is just therapy patients who are sarcastically mocking their therapists by sarcastically asking for more details

Oh.

She wants a rubber man boyfriend

when you said the word kino She realized that she is better than you

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

That's what I was worried about. I mean, it was either that or a french maid, which I would be totally OK with.

I googled the translation, and I understand what you're saying, but I'm pretty sure it was because of this TV show

>What went wrong?
You havent's seen season 2 yet

Season 1 is kino tho. Season 2 is also good, but yeah, fuck every other season.

>What went wrong?
She discovered that she likes sexy ghost maids better then what you are offering.

This is nice

I just can't imagine anything better than sex and color TV :(

She probably got the hots for the edgy teenager charachter written specifically to appeal to tumblr slashfic writers.

Wheras in the real world his character was so embarrassing to watch that one man cringed so hard he broke his spine.

I'll keep that in mind, in case I ever get around to watching more

I forgot about him

She's going to go and get a therapist now expecting him to be as attractive as the one in the show and fantasizes about him fucking her on the couch.

She left you because you're the type of person that would assume your unresolveable relationship issues have anything to do with a television show.

She probably realized your high-functioning autism and GTFOD.

You watched a terrible series which only women enjoy instead of asserting your masculinity.

I just started watching this series, what is up with it I wanted something scary but so far its just flashbacks

>wanted something scary
>ryan murphy
maybe if youre a legit homophobe

Season 1 is spooky Glee. Fuck off.