Someday your daughter will ask

>"Daddy, what was Great Britain like when it was still part of the EU? Before it rebuilt the Royal Navy and reconquered the world to create the Second British Empire?"

And what will you tell her?

I will make her watch Children Of Men

SHIT SUCKED HARD

conquered 2nd empire maybe under the USA? kek stupid kid

"It was just like us, cucked and broken - Now run along, daddy have to service the pole so you don't have to"

Why does it matter?

It was alright.

"How are you talking with that ballgag in your mouth, my little slaveslut? You're 7 years old, you should just focus on pleasing dada's cock, ok?" Then I'd punch her right in her fuckin face, little bitch

>Great Britain
What are you talking about?

That shit collapsed 10 years ago, now it's balkanized. Don't be a stupid loli pls.

"Heh, it's funny you ask. We used to be united with Scotland. We also weren't owned by the Chinese, but by Brussels. I mean before Brussels was renamed to Al-Buruskil."

>my daughter
>having a conversation with me that doesn't revolve around 80s sitcoms

Sorry Sup Forums but as someone who actually has a daughter this whole scenario is too unrealistic

It was full of libcuck assholes who claimed you could not warn about the dangers of unregulated (European) migration "in front of a black woman."

I will tell her

"I think one of my friends posted something about that on Facebook, but I was too busy watching cat videos. I saw this one where a kitty was chasing a ball down some stairs, and it slipped and tumbled down the stairs. It was soooooo adorable."

I would say to her

>Great Britain was their name before Scotland abandoned them. Study hard at school or you'll have to resort to prostitution like all English women these days

Bitch, are you on crack or something?

Obvious answer is "420 blaze it faggot"

>reconquered the world
Britcucks will NEVER have a CHANCE to beat america. We have never lost a war, and we never will.
>muh Vietnam war
We killed way more vietcong than what they killed of us

What are you talking about? They disappeared after the Muslim invasion of Germany in 2030.

>kids in the future will have a casual interest in history and the wherewithal to wonder about their parents' involvement

When will this meme die?

>American education

The Germans killed more of the USSR than the other way around and still lost WW2

The USA lost the Vietnam War when they fled with their tails between their legs and the Vietcong captured Saigon. The USA hasn't won a proper war since WW2

excellent composition. is this original?

And they couldn't even win it alone, they also cheated with bombs because the manpower was pathetic

>The Germans killed more of the USSR than the other way around
That's more a testament to how little the USSR cared about it's soldiers and how willing they were to just sacrifice countless troops with meat grinder tactics.

>war
>cheating

wait, what???

>posters in the present have a casual interest in composition and the wherewithal to make original posts

Will this meme live forever?

oi u doopey ked. u shud yo'll trap ye. duh queen might heer ye

Britons forgot the lessons of the second world War. They've gone back to the old days of "right and proper gentlemen" with rules in their wars.

Every fucking time is it Costa Rica or Thailand

Slap her in the mouth for glorifying the enemy like that. I was only for Leave just to watch Britain crumble.

Never forget who your oppressor was.

>implying I will ever convince a female to procreate with me

Im paying you by the hour, less talky more sucky.

>meat grinder tactics
>American education

The USSR developed a similar doctrine to the German lightning war which the Germans were unable to adapt to.

I'd recommend a book but I also know how much Americans hate reading. Maybe watch Soviet Storm which you can download and it explains a lot of it there. This idea that the USSR were like a mass of unorganized orcs overwhelming by numbers alone is a Hollywood myth.

Let's face it the Inevitable war against Islam will occur in our lifetime. She will probably ask why we had to butcher millions of dirty shitskins.

Full of Muslims and cucked by my-males , dear. Then came The Nige and now we celebrate Independance Day.

Rare crispy

thank you

It was a lot whiter.

>having a daughter or any children

You're fucking delusional if you think there's going to be a war against the muslims. All that will happen is a few more bombings and then Western governments will be slow to react (as usual) and then start stomping on hate preaching mosques and the Wahhabists that are pushing the Islamization agenda. The next hot war isn't going to be against muslims.

>Can't spell independence

Average brexit voter

>And what will you tell her?
ay mija esos Britanicos son unos loquillos...

>reconquered the world
whoa ho ho there yuros, let's not get ahead of ourselves. you know who runs shit around here

>Someday your daughter will ask
>implying i will have a wife
>implying i will have children
>implying i will have a daughter

THIRD BRITISH EMPIRE.

Jeez. The 1st Empire was pre-American Revolution and the 2nd Empire was post Revolution.

Between the German Shepherd and the Doberman Pinscher, I gotta admit, Germany, you engineer some mighty fine dogs.

Let's face it europe is going to shit itself like it does every half century. We've been long over due.

this

We will have to explain why beliefs are different then skin color.

Have to explain what it means when you pledge allegiance to a religion that doesn't recognize human rights.

If it's just Hanbali Wahhabists they why does ISIS quote jurists from the three older and more popular schools of thought?

>"Sweetie, I love you, that was only a movie."

You faggots are so full of shit.

As soon as some mudslime shoots some fags or kim kardashian leaks another picture of her disgusting, bloated ass you'll forget all about brexit

>reconquered the world
Stop re-activating my hatred for the Brits faggot, I am enjoying being happy for once

nice

>We used to
>We also
>We
LEAF

"Stop asking grown up questions. God Emperor of Manking Donald Trump is making his 54th state of the union soon! Now let's hurry home!"