Yfw lewronggeneration faggots were right all along

>yfw lewronggeneration faggots were right all along

Attached: IMG_3766.jpg (655x509, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candide
youtu.be/JcmylxQ0ma4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course. Answering blind worship of the past with blind worship of the present was never the answer and all it has led to is artistic stagnation

go listen to that new andrew wk and have some warm soy milk

You have access to all music that's ever been made of any merit. What's not to like?
Lewronggenerationers are also mostly dadrockers. It's not hard to find music better than The Rolling Stones or Queen.

Denial

I can find music I enjoy pretty easily from the 60s up to about 2012. Nowadays it feels like I put up with music rather than just hear something and think how amazing it is. I like to think it's just in my head but it really feels like we're in a transition point in music with a central lull.

Pop music is corporate slop. Pretending to like it in order to try and feel morally superior to a 12 year old in an ACDC youtube comment section is psychotic and has led to really mediocre music world

>all music made since 1999 is pop music

No
There's more music being made now than ever, and it's easier to access it than ever.
You can also still listen to all the old stuff, so even if only one (1) album is as good as the "earlier stuff" now is still a better time for music because it's the past plus one.

Now is objectively the best time for music, just thanks to the archiving capabilities of the internet alone, but also there's loads of great stuff being made you just haven't found it yet.

>Now is objectively the best time for music, just thanks to the archiving capabilities of the internet alone, but also there's loads of great stuff being made you just haven't found it yet.
"this is the best time ever"

This is the words of every moron to ever live

But it is, obejectively, for music

I'd like to see you argue my point rather than just reee at me kid

Stop listening to indie pop and hip-hop.

I would like to direct you to a french book called candide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candide

Attached: canidide.jpg (304x500, 42K)

youtu.be/JcmylxQ0ma4

>Refusing to acknowledge his point this hard

Given the fact that the phonograph (the first audio recording machine) was invented in 1878. how could've Voltaire known anything about music of today in 1759., let alone predict anything even close to what is being discussed here?

I'd love to somehow ship these 1997 lewronggeneration babbies back to 1970 and see how they like not being able to listen to their favourite albums save for in their home with an expensive sound system, record player, and physical copies of anything they wanna listen to. Hope the needle doesn't break!

rock music is shit too

... okay? That didn't stop most people into music from being into it
Always predictable that you retards got this prepackaged opinion from Filthy Frank

obligatory

thequietus.com/articles/22389-rockism-poptimism

>It's not hard to find music better than The Rolling Stones

Apparently you haven’t listen to their albums from 1968-1972

Op, remember, if you weren't born when you were, you never would've been able to listen to the music you have, you were born at the right time to be able to experience what makes you say that.

Well it had to happen someday. You grew out of it I suppose