No contradictory storylines

>no contradictory storylines

They're the same character in roughly the same universe right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXcHF2-fDS8
dailymotion.com/video/x2dw0uf_batman-part1-the-electrical-brain_shortfilms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

bats is dead in the nolanverse.
nightwing takes over.

Unreliable narrator.

alfred pls

Fool
Go back to your marvel threads! With your quips and green monsters.
This is obviously a metaphor.

Amateur
Lightweight
Soccermom

They're kinda not, but at the same time ... I think BvS supposes we're familiar enough with Batman and his career - having just seen it play out in the TDK Trilogy 3 years before. It's not even a 'soft' Reboot, but ...

speaking of this where was Nightwing in BvS?
they confirmed the dead Robin is Jason Todd as usual, you would expect Dick Grayson to pop out at least when Bruce became murderbat

I really hope they don't go for the "Dick is angry at Bruce" angle in this movieverse, it already has enough angst

Imagine caring about this.

>they confirmed the dead Robin is Jason Todd as usual

Oh really.

the joker doesn't have a backstory

Yes he does

He's Hillary Clinton

There's no room for sidekicks in the DCEU, Robin dead, Jimmy Olsen dead and Nightwing/dick grayson probably doesn't exist because you don't need anyone other than Batman.

Also Ayers said Joker isn't Robin

Fuck outta here
BaleBatman would be hunting for Batfleck. Batfleck is a fucking scumbag, piece of shit, psycho maniac fuck. Superman should have purple nurpled his goddamn nipples off. Fuck Batflecks murderous Batman now and forever.

Ayers also said Harley Quinn was an accomplice to Robin's murder. In other words, he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Nightwing and Red Hood are already confirmed

Ben Afflecki doesn't retire when someone close to him dies. Bale's Batman is plain terrible. Stop getting triggered over muh kill rule.

No they're not.

Nolan's Batman had no purpose to not retire. Joker was incarcerated and crime was at an all-time low. The Batman wasn't needed and his health was bad.

Batfleck is pretty much what would have happened if Nolan's Batman failed to capture The Joker.

Snyder got the Bat Branding idea from this old Batman serial

youtube.com/watch?v=lXcHF2-fDS8

>Blocked in your country on copyright grounds

Literally how? It's public domain by now.

That was just a vision Alfred had they weren't real.

I got u f.a.m

dailymotion.com/video/x2dw0uf_batman-part1-the-electrical-brain_shortfilms

Was the Bale batman suit really that overdesigned? I haven't seen anything other than the plane scene for years.

Not in the first one. i think he asks for a more maneuverable suit at the start of the second movie.
I always hated the legs. they just look like random shapesr.

*cough*

That suit's alright, but the cowl always looked weird to me.

>Since a wise government rounded up the shifty eyed Japs