Fav album 1988 - 2017

Post your favorites, and call each other a faggot in the progress.

Attached: topsters2 (1).png (2464x1485, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/quix_o_tic/night_for_day/
youtube.com/watch?v=gDnIGYVKpsE
youtube.com/watch?v=bxAw0M-jV1o
youtube.com/watch?v=7UpwGaUonuQ
ddx-10.bandcamp.com/album/multi-channel-analysis-of-na-ve-doppler-simulation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot

plebfag

Attached: topsters2 (21).jpg (1757x1485, 446K)

le epic irony

>calling people pleb
>RAM
>DAMN

joke's on you. I was calling myself a pleb.
And Kid A, ITAOTS and Ten are totally plebtier

any sites i can use that aren't totally shit? neverendingchartrendering barely has any artwork for my favorite AOTYs, and i'm not using ms paint.

>Look up an image of the cover of your AOTY
>Copy the image's link
>Paste it into neverendingchartrendering's album search bar
Done
Then you can add in the name of the album and click the "Send" button to confirm

Wow 2014 fucking sucked
What’s wrong with RAM?

Attached: F139B81E-CBB2-4EA6-9567-9B4D5BF36AD5.jpg (2635x1485, 1.03M)

oh shit look at that, didn't know you could do that
cheers
busy rn but i'll do it later

Theres no point making the effort because unless its Sup Forumscore or normiecore no one will pay any attention anyway.

Worst Daft Punk album, boring, tons of better albums from that year

No prob. You can do the same for the background image btw

no good music was released after 1979

op here, I know i have pleb taste, but at the end of the day its still about what album you enjoyed the most, and im dont feeling like being a poser

both 2008 and 2014 were the most boring years ever, it was pretty hard to find worthy albums

We're all plebs here. What matters is what you like, and I like alot of your albums too: Madvillainy, Prodigy, Money Store etc, all great

awww thanks man :)
if you're you also have a lot of great stuff. It was hard to choose between bjork and the prodigy tho, so its nice to see you picked bjork

Yeah that's me haha.
I love Björk. Was really into the Beatles before that but got really tired of them after a while. So i was left with this kinda musical void to fill. When I listened to Homogenic i was instantly intrigued and Debut and Post quikly became favourites aswell.
Currently slowly making my way into Vespertine (which is amazing), don't want to rush it tho so i listen to like 1 new track per week haha.

Great taste until 1995 where your taste becomes shit, except for 2006 and 2010.
I can't understand how a human being with his hearing left, can like Heaven or Las Vegas, Dummy and Since I Left You at the same time as the abhorrent shitstain on the underwear that is Blonde and Kendrick Lamar's whole discography.

Attached: topsters2.png (2292x1485, 3.78M)

good thing you listen to masterpieces by avenged sevenfold and alice in chains

glad you like protest the hero! kezia is my favorite album of all time.
hey avenged sevenfold is great :(

Attached: 90DF063E-6D6B-4807-BB28-4DD11D8D885D.png (1757x1754, 1.07M)

love the bjork and boc

I remember clearly seeing the video for Blindfolds Aside in 10th grade and telling a classmate of mine about this band that sounded like they've took the progressive in progressive metal to new heights. I had begun listening to Dream Theater the year before and we both liked them. Protest the Hero ended up being his favourite band and he recorded Heretics & Killers in sound engineering class (we both went to a orientation towards music program in upper secondary school)

Attached: topsters2.jpg (1488x1754, 472K)

this is great actually, including (especially?) a7x.

that blur album is trash though.

I like the half of this list I recognize but theres no titles :(

:)

Attached: 04B5AC0D-EC8D-4036-8430-7206DBB56B81.png (2622x1754, 1.17M)

Very nice, although I've never seen the greatness of RHCP except for a few singles of theirs.
It's not my favourite Blur album, but 1999 felt like a pretty weak album year when I searched through my music. And I have a bunch of albums from that year that I haven't listened to yet.

1999 is a terrible year, comparatively.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/quix_o_tic/night_for_day/ is underrated and great tho!

as for RHCP it helps to love Frusciante on his own too

How can you say it’s boring when there’s tracks like touch or Giorgio by morodor? Sure there’s shitty tracks like get lucky and doin it right but most of the album is pretty solid

I already had this one made and I'm too lazy to make a new one so here's an extra 33 albums

Attached: topsters2 (16).jpg (2503x1974, 958K)

I have the best taste here AMA

your bottom row is good, but your middle row sucks. I think that says more about those years than your choices

RAM is awful how could you possibly pick that as your favorite of 2013

you are a retard

i actually hate visions why do you like it

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-12 11:56:41.png (952x795, 1.19M)

what

Get Lucky is good, a classy single. Giorgio by Morodor is... lengthy and tuneless?

How is this ordered what the hell

It’s not
>you are a retard
>Rooney, smash mouth, dexter’s lab looking bullshit

Oh. I bet you are on of those people who listen to singles rather than albums, hate anything experimental, and use the word “banger” unironically

Attached: 99794D9D-0E7E-4E49-9CF0-1796130EF666.jpg (600x600, 33K)

...thank you?

astro lounge is actually great

youtube.com/watch?v=gDnIGYVKpsE

Rooney is also fantastic for those OC california vibes

youtube.com/watch?v=bxAw0M-jV1o

And CARTOOOM! is nuts i strongly recommend it

youtube.com/watch?v=7UpwGaUonuQ

give pth another try, they are great (if you ignore their sjw agenda they are trying to push on their old records)
>says he has best tastes and picks madonna over megadeth
why
the rest is pretty good tho

Attached: CFEBB7EB-9A5A-4A5A-8D1B-099085DECBF0.jpg (228x228, 27K)

sorry but the Immaculate Collection is the pinnacle of 80s pop. Borderline, Lucky Star, Material Girl, Cherish, Vogue, Crazy for you are all 10/10

correct. and I put Megadeth on my chart, hah.

thanks, here's mine

Attached: best per year 88.png (2609x1485, 891K)

I never said madonna was bad, and you are 100% correct.
megadeth still better tho, but if you're not into metal i can understand your choise desu

i've never listened to megadeth so i will check that out

Acceptable choices for 89, 98, 00, 01 and 04. Art Angels is an insult to synthpop
Accpetable choices for 94 and 97. All of your 21st century picks are terrible, though
Haven't listened to a lot of these newer releases, but some pretty sound picks here minus CSHR

Attached: topsters2 (10).png (2517x1485, 966K)

+The Bends, Wu Tang, Madvillain, Kid A,
-MIA

+Bjork, SILY, LR, GKMC, TPAB, RAM,
----------------808s

+Spiritualized, Endtroducing...,

Trainwreck but some good picks.

Trainwreck but some good picks.

+PE, Low End,
-------Graduation, 808s, fucking Smash Mouth

Attached: Rename.jpg (2580x1450, 553K)

GJ on NoMeansNo, Arthur Russell, Black Eyes, Portishead's Third, Women, Julia Holter

(...does Black Messiah actually hold up?)

i picked mia because i couldnt find anything better. Dont like in rainbows that much
(plz dont shoot me)

Negro detected
The only two good albums here are Love Deluxe and Resurrection.

I don't have many ideas

Attached: topsters2 (6).png (2530x1485, 480K)

>(plz dont shoot me)
I can't shoot you I just don't like your taste.

You either haven't listened to most of them or you're a contrarian. Take your pick.

listen to more music.
check out king gizzard, jpegmafia, the microphones, the sword, HMLTD, chon, lcd sound system, MGMT,...

You may not like it but this is what peak music taste looks like.
Based.

The rest of these charts suck.

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2464x1485, 451K)

I cant listen to a crow looked at me because it makes me so depressed halfway through that i have to stop listening or otherwise i neck myself

Yeah, that's why it's great. It's honestly the worst album on my list though. 2017 was just really bad.

no it was NOT
but i know you dont like iglooghost so you'll just call me a fag anyway

graduation and 808s are kanye's best albums and are glitzy soundtracks to the beginning of the smartphone revolution, like it or not. don't sleep on smashmouth either

good looks on madonna and abba. are these other math themed albums good? check out the DDX-10 album i have for 2017 you might be interested

ddx-10.bandcamp.com/album/multi-channel-analysis-of-na-ve-doppler-simulation

>kendrick lamar
>chance the rapper
>radiohead
Just admit it, your music taste stinks

Contrarian. Got it.

Yeah, I'm a contrarian for disliking the most overrated band in the world and two of the shittiest artists rap music has to offer.

is mine getting ignored? I need input!

>the most overrated band in the world and two of the shittiest artists rap music has to offer.
You're literally proving me more right with each reply. Keep going this is fun.

Try going in depth why you dislike them.

you picked good ones

>Rust in peace
>Dirt
>Californication
>Tool
>Visions
>Ariel pink
all very good, art angles better tho.
what is the last one?

Chelsea Wolfe - hiss spun, consider it rec'd

lets take this a little further...

Attached: aotys 54-17.jpg (2027x2561, 899K)

Radiohead - Boring. Literally zero memorable melodies except creep.
Kendrick Lamar - If you seriously enjoy trap beats I suggest you kys. Plus his voice that only comes from the nose and his flow is annoying as fuck
Chance the Rapper - Just doing the same boring r&b shit that hundreds of other niggers are already doing and what Kanye started. Stopping the beats and throwing in some gospel shit or some 60's/70's soul sampling and changing direction 3-4 times in a song, thinking they're imaginative. It's not. It's sucks. Hip-hop died in 2002.

If you think RAM is experimental, you should redefine experimental for yourself

>If you seriously enjoy trap beats I suggest you kys.
Did you only listen to 3 Kendrick songs?

>Literally zero memorable melodies except creep.
High and Dry? Fake Plastic Trees? Karma Police? No Surprises? Weird Fishes? Nude? Daydreaming?

>Stopping the beats and throwing in some gospel shit or some 60's/70's soul sampling and changing direction 3-4 times in a song,
That's not boring in the slightest though.

>Hip Hop died in 2002
Why that year specifically?

>Why that year specifically?
Royce da 5'9" released Rock City which is the last good rap album.

Interesting. You can do better than Parquet Courts.

I think a few of these are outside the time window, but whatever.

Attached: topsters.png (967x906, 2.03M)

Awesome taste. You've got the best Disturbed album there, that was a runner up for me for '02.

It's Blitz by the yeah yeah yeahs

I should relisten? I love the first, think the second's ok, but only got into Zero when that came out.