*Last one hit bump limit* SJW Cries About Brexit Happening

No tears in her mug today Sup Forums she was on the wrong side of history.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UXNq0RLk

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/meanwhile-greece-price-prostitute-drops-€4-hour
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a fucking muggle. Meme game weak.

autosage. it's called autosage.

Ohh okay thank you for helping me with the lingo.

I'm just going to reiterate, that yes I find it amusing to see Britain on it's knees, but no that doesn't mean I'm against the Brexit.

Actually it means I'm more pro Brexit than probably Boris Johnson, if it was up to me I'd kick out the UK tomorrow and impose restrictions on financial transactions towards the UK.

The EU will not do it tomorrow but listening to what they say and looking at the body language of EU officials, it will be done.

So I'm still trying to put the pieces of Brexit together.

Now Great Britain is no longer part of Europe? The continent than Britain resides in now is "Britain"?

>The EU will not do it tomorrow but listening to what they say and looking at the body language of EU officials, it will be done.

Yeah I'm sure you're really in the know about all this what with all your late night Sup Forums shitposting foresight, you dumb fucking Kraut. Go on, start another war with us, I'm dying to see England and America fucking nuke you.

Europe and European Union are not the same thing. Europe was Europe far before the EU happened. There are even more "official" bureaucratic terms for European bullshit like "Council of the European Union" and "European Council" which are also different things.

>Now Great Britain is no longer part of Europe?
UK is still part of the EU, they want to leave the EU which is a union of states similiar to the United States, yet with a less powerful federal authority.
>The continent than Britain resides in now is "Britain"?
Britian is still part of Europe

It was my privilege to explain this to you

>Yeah I'm sure you're really in the know about all this what with all your late night Sup Forums shitposting foresight
Well it seems like you think the EU is nicer than I do, I find that surprising as you seem to have voted for a Brexit.

>Go on, start another war with us
Stop deluding yourself, we won't give you a war. We will give you the boring reality of economic repression.
> I'm dying to see England and America fucking nuke you.
Why would the US nuke it's most loyal servant?

agreed. fuck these britards

u r so dumb it hurts my eyes

Damn Germany you're dealing out the facts tonight.

>amusing to see Britain on it's knees
The only countries on their knees are the ones still submitting to the will of the EU.

A little economic strife is a small price to pay for self-determination, especially if the alternative is an agenda of mass immigration with the intention of destroying cultural identity. Once the consequences of mass immigration get uncomfortable for the European public, as is beginning to happen in France, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and others, then more countries will follow Britain's example.

Eurosceptic parties all over Europe are gaining popularity and the success of Brexit will only fuel hope in their countries that they can win.

>A little economic strife is a small price to pay for self-determination
when your women open up their legs for a loaf of bread, you can tell yourself that.

>A little economic strife is a small price to pay for self-determination
That's why we will try to make it as big as possible.
>Once the consequences of mass immigration get uncomfortable for the European public
immigration is being reduced significantly, but it's done quietly, by accepting the refugees Merkel who is a conservative hurt the parties left of her. She accepted the refugees for domestic reasons initially but it kinda backfired so she is trying to undo it without losing too much face.

>Eurosceptic parties all over Europe are gaining popularity and the success of Brexit will only fuel hope in their countries that they can win.
Exactly which is why a Brexit needs to be as painful as possible to the average British person, if it's painful enough the Brexit won't be considered a "success"

You're being embarrassingly melodramatic. You seriously think things would ever get that bad here? We didn't suddenly get a communist government, or suffer a military invasion.

Britain has the Commonwealth to fall back on, even if the economy did suffer drastically from the EU imposing secret punitive measures. That Commonwealth includes you by the way, loyal Canada!

Besides, even if your bizarre fantasy came true, anything would be better than having our daughters held as sex slaves by muslim gangs, as has happened as a result of ultra-leftist control of our society and would happen again if the EU dictated our immigration policy.

>You seriously think things would ever get that bad here?
If things got that bad(in Greece that's happening) the Brexit would be considered a failure
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/meanwhile-greece-price-prostitute-drops-€4-hour

>Britain has the Commonwealth to fall back on
Because Nigeria and India care more about the UK than the EU

>anything would be better than having our daughters held as sex slaves by muslim gangs
So your daughter is in Child protective services living around Rotherham?

One day the robots will take over and all feminist, marxist and degenerate women will be taken to the mechanical breeding grounds for processing
Soon goyim

true im being a bit melodramatic, but your economy will suffer immensely. any economist/ finance major can tell you that lad. strap up and get ready for the bumpy ride. from a purely economic standpoint, you guys made huuuuge mistake.

>Actually it means I'm more pro Brexit than probably Boris Johnson, if it was up to me I'd kick out the UK tomorrow and impose restrictions on financial transactions towards the UK.
>HURR DURR THE EU IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT CAN DISREGARD THE ECONOMIC VALUE OF THE UK

>Right wing populism flaring up in Europe
>Cucks literally in tears
>UK threatening the stability of the EU
>Germany threatening to economically punish the UK to intimidate other countries

Everything is going as planned. America #1 forever.

I kekd

>a fucking leaf

Almost meme magic Israel try again

>HURR DURR THE EU IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT CAN DISREGARD THE ECONOMIC VALUE OF THE UK
Because the Bankers in the city of London are essential to the European economy. You really think that?

DELETE

it goes both ways dummy

Why do you use these fuck machine webms like an avatar, jew?

I know it's you specifically because you're literally the only person that posts this shit.

If the US thinks so much of Germany why is it bugging Merkels phone?

We'll see muhummad

thats the best you can do ? 0/10

>pic related; it's me

We bug everyone's phone. We need to make sure our puppets are still on their strings.

>Commonwealth
More like come on, wealth.

In what way did I imply it doesn't go both ways? Of course the EU has its advantages. But those advantages, according to the majority UK citizens, do not outweigh the negatives.

>If the US thinks so much of Germany why is it bugging Merkels phone?
You trust your servants? Also do you really think because the US wire tapped Merkel they'll just randomly nuke Germany?

It is inevitable

YEAAAA

ANGLO BONER TIME

I love how Brexit completely btfo's the wrong side of history argument.

Do you think liberals will put two and two together that the mantra "diversity is le greatest strength" is a not, in fact, a self-evident truth that requires no intellectual justification when it can actually be quantified as a minority perspective in the UK now?

We shall see Tyrone

This fucking whore trying to say that the UK is filled with more hate than the USA?

This bitch is about to be lynched nigger style for heresy, EXTRADITE HER

I wouldn't put it past King Nigger to trigger another war between white people

>implying anyone cares about your irrelevant nation.

lets be clear. you exist because it's not yet in our national interest to annex your land and oil

it actually doesn't go both ways, dummy

if I'm sharing 20% of my money with 5 friends, but I make more money than all those friends, guess what?

I'm giving them my money.

>no sound
thanks shlomo, thanks for nothing

>according to the majority UK citizens, do not outweigh the negatives.
well, clearly they don`t know shit about economics and they will regret their decision, as many are right now. Sup Forums is memeing like ooh the eurocucks r crying but if you actually go on twitter etc. you will see many of the dumb brits regretting their decision and wanna vote again. and this is only the beginning ...

Terrifying, to know that this is how they truly think.

I mean, she is thinking entirely in buzzwords and memes essentially, without a single thought of her own.

>muh feels
>muh false assumptions
>this will mean war
>culture is racism
>those hate-filled american allies of ours

So delicious. Let the butthurt flow through you!

I don't think white people would do it

I think the army would literally stand down to king nigger, who is exceedingly a lame duck president, to the point that nobody even listens to his rants except for cat ladies who think that him being more and more SJW somehow empowers them when it only shows how nonexistent of an audience he is reaching

>using greece as an example
greece is STILL in the EU

Do you think the US currently really is more on the side of the UK?

From what I can see, congress is dysfunctional and will do nothing and the president seemed to be supportive of the EU during the referendum. Obama doesn't seem to be someone who would side with Boris Johnson over Merkel

>That's why we will try to make it as big as possible.
Lol, another insane leftist cuck, complete devoid of any understanding economics.

I expected more for Germans. You guys are supposed to be smart, yet it seems some of you can't let go over you violent and vengeful tendencies.

Get a knife, bin that wife

Britain CANNOT allow a second referendum. It is retarded as fuck because it means they want to do it again as it didn't fit their agenda. They wouldn't do the same if they voted to remain.

>the people voted and spoke what they thought was in their best interest.
>THE HATE ONE GUISE I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WOULD BE HATEFUL AND TURN OUR BACKS ON THE WORLD LIKE EVIL AMERICANS
>United states has extremely far-left media, president, and youthful population, with a history of civil rights in the past hundred years
>THE AMERICANS ARE FILLED WITH HATE

you can't fucking take a peek out from your narrative glasses to see the real world with your own eyes you dumb cunt.

sure buddy. enjoy your terror attacks and mass shootings.

shes beautiful give me her pics?

That was the point I was making, they asked us for help when we didn't want to help them so we proved a point.

Now that there has been a Brexit, it seems like Germany has to prove a more important point

The Eternal Kraut strikes again!

Maybe if you had anything worth terrorizing you'd be in on the fun, sucks for you gook.

I don't understand what they think is going to happen? Member states in the EU were effectively being ruled by two governments. And one of those governments was controlled largely by people not elected by the citizens of the UK. Yet somehow leaving the EU is facism?

The slanty eyed jew does not allow it

*proves 40% of point after giving the other 40% to Brussels point proving tariff and 20% to Berlin point detention services*

Based Germoney please Bring these Anglo FUCKS to their knees. They need to be punished for defying Based Chancellor Merkel.

DESTROY THE ETERNAL ANGLO!

It will get rid of the cancer of Europe.

>Lol, another insane leftist cuck, complete devoid of any understanding economics.
So what am I supposed to understand?

>I expected more for Germans. You guys are supposed to be smart, yet it seems some of you can't let go over you violent and vengeful tendencies.
Well I'm saying Germany doesn't want any war, so it's not violent.

What's wrong with vengeance?

great logic m8. do you even tariffs and trade barriers or bargaining power ? look its ok not to know, its not ok shitposting and flaunting your ignorance ...

>implying 49 dead fags is "terror"

Don't need to worry about mass shootings, I ccw. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you leaf?

The only way to ensure world peace is to put an end to the Eternal Anglo...

not gonna happen unless the the brexit government is a complete fuckup
greece is still fucked the EU sure did a number on that one

sound is only on /gif/

>you'd be in on the fun
have fun getting shot randomly

kek
Germoney will spend what is necessary to prove the point that leaving the EU is a bad idea.

Vaginas are gross

Top kek at the pic, m8. It's so fuckin absurd.

>implying 49 dead fags is "terror"
you said nevar forget but did ... why are you so stupid ? or perhaps you wanna focus on the "fags" because you are a latent homosexual ...

>>>>lgbt

>we proved that there are no economic guarantees that derive from being a member of the eu
>we will now prove that there is no economic benefit from leaving the eu

Germany's traders will not cut their nose off to spite their face. If Britain offers a mutually profitable deal, Germans will take it. And if for some politically motivated reason they don't, another country will.

Brussels might want to impose some kind of sanctions on the UK to set an example, but because these would inevitably come at the cost of member states and create more incentive to leave, that won't happen.

The EU might not want Brexit to appear successful but they won't discard the benefits of trading with an economy like Britain's.

>Intentionally moving to attack a Sovereign Nations economic security
>Not War

Pick one.

Also, we fucked you kaiser cunts twice in the same century, don't think we can't do it again with money or military.

What are you basing your argument on? Who says they will regret their decision? Why, specifically, will they regret it? Because they wont have a board of kikes regulating them and imposing arbitrary rules upon them? A board that is an international clique that was never elected, much less by the British people, I might add. Must suck, not knowing right from wrong without the higher powers telling you which is which.

>Top kek at the pic, m8. It's so fuckin absurd.

Whatever you say mate. Based Germoney will bring you to your knees. This time well side with Germoney you mother fucker.

Protecting your own country from islamic social collapse is not racism.

Call it peaceful reverse jihad.

>greece is still fucked the EU sure did a number on that one
Yup, and they asked us for help.

The UK slighted the EU, but they expect to be treated better. I find it somewhat amusing that the Britbongs think they are special.

I'm not lgbt

fucking BRITS dental hygiene PLEASE

>This time well side with Germoney you mother fucker

Who the fuck is We? You and your desert banditos riding around in boxcars? Fuck off back over the fence or down the tunnel, however you got to the US, fuck off. You're not wanted.

No. You're g

Well if you want to declare war on the EU, cheers go ahead, we won't declare war on you, but we will do everything in our power to hurt your economy.

>Also, we fucked you kaiser cunts twice in the same century, don't think we can't do it again with money or military.
It was America, stop acting like sitting on an Island drinking tea wins wars.

>getting dentures at 25

might as well just not bother at that point

no Hans they rejected the bailout but the EU forced it on them anyway

you can't "spend money" to stop britain from trading

they can just trade with the rest of the world.. and still do better than they were before..

They are relevant enough alone.

This is pure beauty. The pain that she feels feeds me in a sense. Not physically, but I feel satiated at the sight of every individual tear falling from her face. It's a wonderful sight lads

Anyone else basking in leddit tears right now?

It's magical. The entire site (bar a handful of holdouts like the_donald) is like a giant salt mine, throwing one tantrum after another and smearing their shit all over the walls. It's better than anything that I could have ever hoped for.

Best salt-mines for tourists (ranked in order from best to worst):
/r/scotland
/r/unitedkingdom
/r/woldnews
/r/news

Is there any compliation album up yet, or do I have to make one myself?

Have fun with your doggy ball licking

They rejected it and the eurozone said, your banks have no money.

So they asked for the money and accepted the conditions. Nobody forced them to ask for another bailout. They wanted their ATMs to have money so they made a decision to ask for money.

when the one`s economy shrinks, the total production and capital exchange lessens, it hurts everybody and not just the jews ... why is this so hard to understand ? plus bargaining power and trade barriers, cpital flight and so on ... jeez guys, i understand that you hate multiculturalism and all, but at least pay alittle bit of attention to the economic side of things. every dumb brit and american here talking mad shit, yet when you engage them it becomes painstakingly clear that they dont know shit about trade and finance.