>*Audience starts booing*
>"Is Dumb"
>[Thunderous Applause]

>"liberals need to admit there are problems in Islam"
>*audience goes silent*

>Did you guys hear donald trump [insert silly trump story here]
>WHOOOOOOOCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP
>moves on without actually making a joke

I though it was funny in tonight's episode when only like two people in the audience clapped when he mentioned that Democrats need to rein in pc culture and the fringe left

So... /butthurt/ general?

Are these threads supposed to evoke laughter?

A Sup Forumsack's mind is whimsical user

>conservative on panel makes a valid point based on fact
>laughter ensues
>leftists spouts utter nonsense based on feelings
>standing ovation with flowers and panties being thrown on the stage

You realize you just confirmed what I said or does that go over your head as well?

He has the ugliest Jew face on television today.
Besides Lizard Man Larry King of course.

Trumpkins officially the most easily triggered group on the internet now. SJW BTFO. Mark tape.

THAT IS SO RACIST

Its times like these when I wish there was an audience pan so I could see the conflicted look on the college kids faces as a popular liberal figurehead says something that directly contradicts with another liberal figurehead.

>"Fuck he just said something Islamophobic that's totally not PC!"
>"Do I boo? No. That would mean that I don't like him and Bill is super based cause he BTFO's Drumpfkins all day."
>"S-should I clap? No. The people around me might misconstrue that as me being racist and I'M NOT RACIST."
>"Fuck how do I show the Muslim and minority communities that I'm a good ally and appear to be cool and hip by being a Bill Maher fan."
>"Fuck he glanced over to me. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK".

It makes scientific sense too. SJW candidate got so thoroughly rekt they imploded and are now in the recoil phase. Now it's the trumpfags' turn to whine, bitch and be general autistic annoying faggots online. Well, more than before anyway.

#NotAllTrumpSupporters

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they started pulling that card.

That was meant to be ironic :^)

You're not self-aware enough to use irony user.

"the problem is, they're not vocal enough about their cultural beliefs!"
>audience cheers and begins to clap

heh, good one kid

Upvoted ;)

Mind if I repost this on /r/The_Donald?

You're not self aware to notice ironic use of self aware claim in a facetious manner.

Back to... reddit... kid....

How the fuck is that pic related to my post?

Oh man, you have so much to learn here, try not to be too frightened once the truth is presented to you. It will be shocking at first but soon you will understand.

>posting in a butthurt /r/eldonaldo thread

What is wrong with me?

>Let me just put my robe on
>Whoops best not forget my two braclets, watch and two necklaces

For what purpose?

*smiles smugly*

Nothing, you are like an ignorant little sheep, searching for a shepherd. I can't tell you where to look specifically but all I can say is this is the most important picture in the lifetime of any person on earth.