Why did Worf have to stand all the time?

Why did Worf have to stand all the time?

He was a Klingon.

Because that's where the tactical/security console is.

Star Trek is set in a utopia. And that means no fat people.

He wasn't even supposed to be there. That sash thing? He found it in the garbage and started wearing it around. Picard constantly told him to go back to his station on the other side of the ship but he never listened.

I think he was a sperg.

to remind him he had an inferior rank and subconsciously motivate him to do better
also by standing still he would have to be more reactive and thus pay more attention to his vital job

Also it makes finally sitting down more satisfying and Worf was all about edging.

The tactical console has a seat on a number of other Starfleet ships.

I'm watching voyager and it's not as bad as Sup Forums said.

Worf sat on his and broke it and was too embarrassed to tell anyone and get it replaced.

Why didn't they wear seat belts during red alert? They were always being flung around the room.

You know how some older cars don't have seat belts? Same thing.

>all of these non answers

If aliens are so fucking smart; how come they keep crashing on earth?

And why don't they wear seatbelt so?

Seat belts don't exist in space. Also flying saucers handle like shit in the earths atmosphere. And all alien pilots are drunks.

racism
he was already lucky to be there, aliens were usually forced to stay in the back of the ship

To be quite honest family, this. I mean, how many aliens did you ever see on the bridge of the Enterprise in early Star Trek?

You ever notice in the new Star Trek movies they push more weird looking aliens in the movie as background characters? It looks kinda weird.

Has it's fair share of good episodes, but most the characters and overall plot is shit, the Borg could've been done a lot better. Year of hell should have been a whole season too.

ds9 main cast:
3 humans
1 bajoran
1 klingon
1 trill
1 changling
1 cardassian
2 ferengi

What the fuck are Vogons doing in Voyager?

Because there was no back of the bus on the Enterprise.

Aliens and the Irish.

DS9 was basically a space refugee camp, it doesn't count

Hmm

Really stimulates the frontal cortex

>half human

there is no honor in sitting all the time