>>78634268

>comparing Trump to the Vicar of Christ
Well, it seems to me US of A is in good hands.

Would Lenny actually make a good Pope? Especially Lenny at the end of the Season?

He definitely matured over the course of the show and was shaping up to be a really good Pope, I know people think he was dying at the end but I think it was just a panic attack at finally revealing himself, as tough as he tries to be he still has a vulnerable side.

Leftism is a meme.

>Lenny
>actually competent
>doesn't delegate everything since he is actually very knowledgeable about the Vatican's dealings
>still has his hair

if he turns full 180° and becomes like Frances, no

Voiello and Sister Mary's relationship feels like it came out of nowhere. Extremely forced.

How retarded is the media going to get before they simply stop making money through people no longer caring what they have to say?

>hair jokes
you retards realize Trump is 70?

does Lenny ever apologize to the poor nun that he treated like shit in the first episode?

I could also write about how Lenny doesn't have baby hands.
Also, Trump has had fake hair for decades by now.

These comparisons are just sad because Lenny is such a great character that you grow to love and basically has nothing to do with Trump. TYP has more humanity and love in it than any other garbage on television.

Eh I don't agree, they were both pretty much on opposites sides of Lenny and in their interactions came to understand not only each other but Lenny himself, when Voiello learns of what Lenny told Esther and relates it back to Sister Mary that's really when he actually started to understand what she saw in him, he respected her as a rival as well as a member of the church.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for a "tragic" love story.

Well he is the second coming of Christ, so very appropriate question

later on in the series after the death of his mentor he calls in all his attendants, including her and basically chokes up saying "I love you all", it's not a direct apology obviously but it's clear that he's not the ogre he was when he first appeared

If a pope on his first day declared, "We need to let priests gay marry each other and fuck for fun, and encourage women to have abortions", how long do you think it would be before an antipope rose?

You might overreact and say the same week, but they would want to choose their new pope carefully. I'd say a month or two.

well it's pretty much established he has some kind of heart problem and it's a christian tradition that saints often die young 'candle burns brightest' and all that. We also don't know if he actually saw his parents, or fixated upon two random hippies or if it was all a hallucination since he sees Jesus in the clouds at the end.

It's pretty much the second calling that cardinal spencer was talking about in episode 8. He said the second calling was more challenging.

MAXIMALLY TRUMPITATIOUS

WOMEN ARE OBJECTS