This is sad desu

This is sad desu.

Your country is sad.

you're*

They did it again?

Wrong, you stupid fucking Amerishart. Your, as in ownership; its YOUR country fucking hell mate.

WRONG, YOU KANGAROO FUCKER.

The absolute madmen

I'm glad to see them throw down the chains of bondage and slowly march towards victory. A dramatically smaller viewership will undoubtedly result in smaller contracts. Ridding themselves of fill the lucre is truly the only way to freedom.

this

What is wrong with america ?

So much drama over some stupid shit.

They did it before the anthem. What are you complaining for?

Jesus Christ, go put another shrimp on you're barbie!

niggers nigging and leftist media egging them on

that's literally 99% of the time

So they made sure to stand because Trump told them to? That was nice of them.

They are protesting being held accountable for being only 13% of the population but committing over 50% of violent crime.

>running out the clock before the game begins

Ya, I agree. I can't believe this is what players have to resort to in order to get people to listen to cries of social injustice. That being said, at least it's working now. So good for them.

>Implying anyone is listening to whatever this is all about
This is just one of those pointless things that people are getting on board with without even thinking about what they're doing.

This.

It's just typical useful idiots being useful idiots while thinking they're being anti-(((establishment))) because the (((establishment))) have convinced them the best way to be against the (((establishment))) is by doing exactly what the (((establishment))) tells them to.

Your thinking of AUSTRIA, you idiot

i thought CTE would kill the league, i was wrong

This just proves that drumpf is a fag