Oh my God. The Geodesic Dumb is a reality

Wayne Lambright has built a gleaming geodesic dome in the sanctuary of redwoods on his private Presidential compound in stately Sonoma County.

After the many loony contraptions and ruined powertools, -the magnificent bastard has done it. SUCCESS, EUREKA! The GEODESIC DUMB EXISTS...

All these losers that said you weren't for real can suck it Wayne. They can all clearly see that you are indeed "the man".

You can build anything you conceive. Best of luck on your Auto restoration business Wayne. I'm sure you will succeed at anything you focus on.

Imagine how your Mother will feel knowing that her Son is doing amazing stuff like this and she isn't there to be a part of it.

Wayne could you make a thread on Sup Forums discussing where you get all of your inspiration from and how you are able to stay motivated despite the fact that the man is always trying to keep you down?

Other urls found in this thread:

livingoutfitters.com/domehouse-portable-greenhouse?CAWELAID=1847547524&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=19978142807&CATCI=pla-49526742906&catargetid=320013300000067038&cadevice=m&gclid=CjwKEAjwtLO7BRDax4-I4_6G71USJAA6FjN1aCxm53TKW83ZHMEGpKf6AjKM07WhRcN5KCh6r0-mDxoCxwzw_wcB
youtube.com/watch?v=1Dl4StfuPIg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6ONUpy30-sk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=OpeyfAL7_qU
youtu.be/8gePIc6xXXA
ziptiedomes.com/geodesic-dome-calculators/3v-geodesic-dome-calculator.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why wouldn't you just build it with pvc anchored into the ground, wouldn't have burnt out your powertools and time and labour would of been cut drastically.

the fuck is this? his 'modern' cuckshed?

Yeppers!
Currently on sale for 20 dollars off!!!

livingoutfitters.com/domehouse-portable-greenhouse?CAWELAID=1847547524&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=19978142807&CATCI=pla-49526742906&catargetid=320013300000067038&cadevice=m&gclid=CjwKEAjwtLO7BRDax4-I4_6G71USJAA6FjN1aCxm53TKW83ZHMEGpKf6AjKM07WhRcN5KCh6r0-mDxoCxwzw_wcB

Why is a geodisic

The Convex shape focuses the power of the 'Tism and blasts it out into the ionosphere where it bounces back and rains down on innocent people like a disastrous rain of retard confetti.

wayne are you shilling domes or yourself or both here im confused?

Did he just make playground equipment I used to climb on in 3rd grade?

Um, we had that jungle gym at my primary school. 30 years ago.

>that corner
this is triggering my OCD

That is a very good question.

VIRUS DO NOT CLICK

LAMBRIGHT POWERS ACTIVATE...

FORM OF AN AUTIST

What is this?

Oy Vey , Wayne your meds are bloating you out of all proportion... I can't tell which is the dome and which is the president.,,,

>having that muxh estrogen

I am so tired of seeing this faggot's face all over Sup Forums

Kill yourself nigger

>Wayne could you make a thread on Sup Forums discussing where you get all of your inspiration from and how you are able to stay motivated despite the fact that the man is always trying to keep you down?

Hello, Lambright here.

Thanks for who ever posted this.

I get my inspiration out of necessity. I'll probably make 10K-20k with the Porsche's I'm getting a third 928 on Sunday.

I'm actually very intelligent and know how to do anything I set my mind to.

I get my motivation from learning and doing. By doing and creating, you get a sense of accomplishment you can't get from reading a book. When you touch something you built. Its different. I have written small books or tutorials in the past and they are not as rewarding as fixing a Porsche or building a physical object.

I have the belief that I'll actually get backing for my Presidential bidding and I'll actually accomplish what I set out to do.

I'm methodical and I don't give up, ever. Quitters never win, and winners never quit.

I built the Dome as a Garage to work on the Porsche's.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dl4StfuPIg&feature=youtu.be

Literally what is this thread

He's what it looks like with out my handsome face.

This will help you!

Please wayne, just please... fuck off.

Guy's and Faggots if you could lob insults over to me. I would love you forever.

You have to believe in yourself before others will believe in you.

I would guess most of you that hang out here suffer from depression from playing video games, you realized you're wasting your life and you'll never amount to anything but a video game playing man child.

You'll never have the courage to bid for President of the United States or fuck beautiful women.

I do because, I do it. Currently now I'm dating a model. She was a Coors beer girl for years and Levi Jeans.

Imagine if you had an attitude of grattitude you could be more of the person you dreamed of.

I know how much you love my video so here is one inside the dome.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ONUpy30-sk&feature=youtu.be

I'll life it up like a bowl upside down to get the cars in and out. maybe I'll build a door later.

Keep up the shitposting Wayne you are truly an honorary Australian.

Pretty much how it works. Well done.

That is the plan for building it. Sup Forums.politicallyincorrect.info

Not Honorary, I'm actually 1/2 Australian. My Father was a dual citizen.

Who tf is this guy and why is this on /pol?
Let's at least try to keep this board relevant to politics and not about random personal shit.

Fug looks like I'm a #LamChop now

whatever cunt

is your chan site still full of CP?

I'm bidding for President of the United States dumb dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpeyfAL7_qU

Join my campaign to remove zionism from the USA

Can you climb on it?

Did youtube pay for this to be built?

>45 views
>1 like
This checks out

Yes you could climb on it. But I won't be.

Its just an inexpensive Garage.

I don't make any money from you tube.

could someone explain exactly what i'm reading here?

>some autist made some metal thing that's going to be spoopy abandoned chernobyl-tier rusted junk in 20 years time
>

Nice triples.

>20 years

You mean 2 weeks.

>not world wide web

k senpai good try tho

yeah or that.

this thread needs some awoo desu

Sorry Wayne, you chose the wrong year to run.

Sup Forums is Trump country

I have build a CP filter into the site, its not possible.

Wayne when is the last time you were entirely broke as in no money no savings no job? How long ago did you have less than $1 to your name?

this is the face of autism

Trump will die in August.

Screen shot this.

hmmmmm

not so fast

>FBI - Login

o shit Wayne what are u doing

Reported to the SS.

Never!

I was wealthy, have wealthy friends you always have money.

is no one going to check my get?

wayne are you a practicing catholic under the authority of the pope?

>Guerneville
It all makes sense now.
t. superior Santa Rosan

I used to hate Wayne so much, but he is starting to grow on me. If Trump gets killed or screwed over in Cleveland, I will be pulling the lever for Lambright. Even though his policies are the most retarded things I have ever heard in my entire life

Why the fuck is this so special? My high school junior class last year built one within a week.
What does this mean for ol Wayne?

Geodesic what?

Damn. Wayne I am homeless and have nothing. Was hoping you led a similar life so I could source some inspiration and try to succeed. It's hard to hold down a job when you are overwhelmed with suicidal thoughts the moment you get enough money to buy a gun, with is just $150 bucks for the cheapest one. I always drink that money away instead for better or for worse, who knows. I want to be better and I want to have a very self sufficient life.

Such a SJW. Well done.

>How long ago did you have less than $1 to your name?
My best friend is worth about 40 million maybe more.

He doesn't have kids. I'm like his son, or little brother. We have been friends for 15 years.

I'm blessed to have a friend like this. Yes he's an asshole sometimes, but my parents are a million times worse.

As you can all see, I don't let your negative words hold me back, I'm an accomplished person.

Read my linked in.

I dont understand what im looking at.

>read my linked in
i don't believe you anymore
timestamp or kys

A delusional faggot with less chance of being president than Lyndon Larouche

>Garganchuan
Always lead with dick size. This is a man who knows women

bro i dont know what the fuck this is
i dont know who the fuck you are

but i like your style

>I am homeless and have nothing.

Posts on pol probably with an iPhone... Gtfo lazy fuck.

An autistic attention whore running for president

Wow a mentally ill person can type on the internet with a welfare phone

Wow

Wow

Wow

But seriously I try every day to get past my panic attacks

Do you know you constantly lose money

Thats really difficult when you have 13 cents but can't speak to a person without a panic attack

Get mental health help. Medicine and therapy WORKS. And get off alcohol ffs.

I added the taking my horse for a walk on the beach at sunset today. Fucking gold!

Dude how did you end up so bad? I assume u are an ex or current junkie.
I'm working really hard over here. I'm a wage slave but at least I'm not homeless.

There are plenty of shitty jobs that u can do just stop being a lazy fuck

No it really doesn't help have you ever been to a mental hospital I seriously doubt it I go to them frequently

HOw's I don't give a shit what you think.

Read my twitter. >o shit Wayne what are u doing
These are not the droid you're looking for.

You sound to me like you just like the attention.

I like Jamie's dome youtu.be/8gePIc6xXXA

I am in amazing physical shape. I have severe panic attacks which I tone down with a lot of alcohol. I go days without aclohol because I am too autistic to beg or work for money, but I am in a catatonic panic attack for the entire amount of those days. This has happened for 10 years now. Since I was about 13. I do not have a high school diploma I was not able to attend school.

That's nice nigger

What about your family, don't they take care of you. Shouldn't you be getting medicine for attacks or seing a shrink. Where are u now post pic of what's infront of u now pls.

>1338x1052

What I used.

ziptiedomes.com/geodesic-dome-calculators/3v-geodesic-dome-calculator.htm

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on and why Mr FBI is making jungle gyms?

How do drive into it, there is no door?

I have alienated myself entirely die to immense shame. I have been on many prescriptions none of which have a good effect and benzos will kill you. What is in front of me is none of your business.

Wayne why wont you help me wayne I need you to help me

Will u let it open or will u cover it with something? It makes no sense if it's open since rain will come through. However, if you cover it up then it is going to be way too hot to work in their. So really it's useless. What do u say?

I don't understand. What is so exciting about this dome exactly?

Oh neat, my elementary school had one of those.

cause, it's like, ergonomical, man

>What is in front of me is none of your business

Dude you are a nice shill. Now gtfo lazy fuck. I don't believe u anything. No picture no proof faggot. Fucking idiot.
POST PICTURE OF WHAT IS INFRONT OF YOU OR GTFO! Last warning!

I'm bidding for President of the United States.

I'm not wealthy. So I need a garage to fix the three Porsche's I have to make money to continue my bidding.

My reparations for blacks video. $400,000

You aren't getting anywhere making these silly demands.

nigger thats like 16 billion dollars

literally what the fuck is this?

are you a literal Sup Forums meme come to life? if i give you some money will you go inside your magical dome and never return?

Holy god tits wayne

Why not a different hobby? Maybe ships in bottles?

>You aren't getting anywhere making these silly demands

Fucker I'd actually send you some money via PayPal but now I'm 100% sure that u are inside a comfy house using a computer. Homeless my ass. Fuck off shill.

How can you mix some good ideas with all that retardation?

Why are you FBI?

Why so I can get drunk more? That's what would happen.

What I could REALLY use is someone to headshot me at a distance with a .308 when I'm distracted so I go peacefully and stop draining society as my brain capabilities wither ever more.

>FBI login
Are you really the person you claim to be? What are you an undecover Sup Forumsack.?

No.

I won't accept your money.

This is worth all the money in the world.

I'm starting a revolution. Join us or die!.. From Zionism.

Pull the trigger yourself faggot.
>tfw week faggots kill themselves and leave all the pussy to me.

I've got no love for the week faggot! Living is hard dying is easy. Get ur shit together or pull ur own trigger already.
Still waiting for that picture m8.

Wayne do you even know what Zionism is? How can you produce such over regulation and fight zionism? These policies have no cultural tie downs.