Is it true that Sup Forums don't take chvrches seriously because their singer is very attractive?

is it true that Sup Forums don't take chvrches seriously because their singer is very attractive?

Attached: tumblr_ol87i76hDc1rho9f6o1_1280.jpg (1067x1600, 536K)

>makes a song about a tripfag

No, we don't take them seriously at all

plz giv me more thigh pic

at all?

Attached: 12.jpg (1356x1834, 358K)

I would not call her attractive

super attractive?

Attached: 04.jpg (1280x856, 173K)

Overrated

Only to closet gay pedophiles

Attached: uncanny.jpg (813x543, 293K)

I hate brown eyes. If eyes are the window to the soul, brown eyes are the window to the soul of a steaming dump.
They look so dark and so dead.
I don't trust people with brown eyes at all.

no, it's because she writes songs about tripfags

The plot thickens

She makes good tunes. I can listen to her whole album which is rare for me. Everything grows on you but it's pretty mellow and nothing stands out imo.

enough about yourself, retard

would a lauren mayberry solo album be better than a chvrches album?

The truth cuts deep doesn't it faggot?

It's interesting to me how they've convinced several people on 4 chan that they wrote a song about some guy who posts here named brandon and literally a lot of people believe it. some intelligent modern day marketing is what it really is. There is no 'brandon' the person using that trip is actually 10 people in a troll farm who works for a record label.

that's not the truth, fuckwit. you have a dirty perverted mind if you compare a grown up woman (she's almost 30) with a kid. seek help, retard.

Attached: YAGpXPd.png.jpg (480x270, 39K)

The vast majority of people have brown eyes lmao

Actually a great idea. Create some 'obsessive stan' character on an anonymous message board. Everyone gets to know him and knows his story, it becomes a big ARG. I applaud churches for their brilliance

Denial: the post