ITT: OP's question is never answered

ITT: OP's question is never answered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAYmxKjJ-p8
youtu.be/XpxwtAII3K8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at that set design

I can't believe they went through 3 child actors for that role before Myers stopped his method acting

TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP

I've never heard that before. That's amazing. Citation?

>"HERE COMES THE GRAVY, BILLY"

>Inglorious Basterds (2009)

So, is this the latest movie in film class? Usually when some old movie is the topic of several threads it means that it is the latest movie that "film students" studied in "film school". For some reason this old childrens movie is all over Sup Forums. What gives?

Remember that part when Cat in the Har joined the Gambino family?

It's exploitable

Nah, this film was always pure kino to me.

fuckin kek

i don't know who's memeing in this thread but I've always genuinely loved this movie

DIRTY HOE

youtube.com/watch?v=hAYmxKjJ-p8

this film is a masterpiece

This film really took some risks

Protip the cat isn't the only thing shopped

1, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
2, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>It's a mini gasser! For when you need to gas bite sized jews.
Jesus H Christ....

I need to watch this again to see if it's as great as you guys say it is.

Im sorry baby i love you

I didn't even notice that. holy smokes

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

fucking kek

This is the first thread I saw upon waking up. Thanks, I think im going to have a good day now.

>All murderous fucking cats must hang
Damn what a time....

>You should have learned your fucking place on the basketball court!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HE SAID SHE SAID BULLSHIT

DO YOU LISTEN TO BISCUIT?!

Lucas went a little far with the Bluray editions of ROTS

>First I recommend a serious of painful euthanasia for retards and other undeseriables.

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

BOY HE BOUTA DO IT

This movie had so much child abuse....

Kino

Is CatHat posting the next Sup Forums shitposting of 17? After baneposting, sheevposting and orcposting?

She has a lot of panty shots in the movie

It's closer to Raimiposting, it'll have a good few months until it runs out of OC and every thread turns into a retread

Stop being meta about memes you dumb faggot. It ruins it.

>it'll have a good few months until it runs out of OC and every thread turns into a retread

Its not going to even last that long

>having to ask this question

You don't belong here.

neck yourself

you forgot seagalposting and pestposting

Dont forget postingposting.

i love you

>The Cat: Here she is, the Jiving Exploiting White-men-blood Sucker, or J-E-W-S for short.
>Sally: J-E-W-S?
>The Cat: Yeah, J.E.W.S. It's better than the last thing we had: Kabalist Inveigler Killer-of-Christ Effluvia.
>Conrad: Oh, you mean...
>The Cat: No! Quick! To the J.E.W.S.!

How did they get away with this?

Don't question memes.
Partake in a meme you like or go in a thread you don't like and call everyone reddit while everyone tells you to fuck off.

I'm still trying to figure out why he showed up in TWD

>You can laugh, you can cry...hell I'll be doing both.

does he have downs

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

kek

you should try notposting.

Actually, you should try notposting.

jesus christ

>Character gets hit in the testicles
>"Sunday Morning" starts playing

That actually happened in thi smovie

I'm seruys

>Well heck, Jimmy! Stick it in already, ain't got all day here.

youtu.be/XpxwtAII3K8

The first first seconds, the girl in the yellow is fucking around with her hat, and the director is like "yeah that's fine"

>Chad Warden was nearly 10 years ago

feeling really old now

wow what a protip. Once seen, you can never unsee XD

Can someone shop the cat over the shah of iran please

feels older than that desu

Bitches.
Sup, bitches.

no. it's a social experiment retards on Sup Forums take seriously because they're impressionable and so easy to manipulate. it's testing chaos magic or "meme magic". this movie came out in 2003 for fucking sakes, you clueless morons.

I'M
SO
EXCITED

>My lawyers have instructed me to plead the fifth however I want to say I didn't touch ANY kids.

>Tell that to the kids crushed head
How did they get away with this shit?

what did they mean by this

EGGS!!

> you have to eat all of them

How come this didn't get any oscar nominations for art deparment?

Where are my Negan edits at?

I hat thie movie

I haven't watched the movie.
Is it that good, is it a nice meme?

i hat thie movie!!

I'm sure this forced cat in the hat meme is just some underaged faggot that just saw the movie for the 1st time not to long ago and thought it would be clever to force it.

>forced meme
All memes are forced nowadays

>newfag cant blankpost
>forcing shitty memes
OP is a massive faggot.

>i don't like this meme, therefore it must be forced

Recently appeared on Cartoon Network about a week or 2 ago, which coincidentally, is when these threads started point up. That's right. Most of TV still watches Cartoon Network without even the benefit of it having good cartoons anymore.

Started popping*

Makes sense.
> Underage faggots. Not even once.

Can someone stream this plox?

>Beans was 12 there
>He didn't grow one inch from that height

>reddit.jpg

Jesus, that wasn't remotely funny.

>reddit: the post

go back, faggot.

Bo Welch's magnum opus, Le Chat au Chapeau (2003) also known as "The Cat in the Hat", is one of the most daring and experimental films Hollywood has crafted in the 2000's. Never have I seen a film attack childhood trauma this strongly as well as be a self-deconstructive satire on the Hollywood industry and bastardization of children's media. No one except Bo Welch, who had worked on the production design for films such as Ghostbusters II and Edward Scissorhands, could bring Seuss's artistic vision to life. It's his only film because how could anyone top this? A wise career choice to start with a bang and not try to one up it, as that is simply impossible in this case. Aided by legendary DP Emmanuel Lubezki, the two create one of the most artistically impressive and complex art pieces in American cinema.

Nowhere is this most evidently seen besides the legendary moment that will go down in cinema history, the 'contract scene'. The contract scene is symbolic of how much of a sellout Hollywood has become in adapting and bastardizing children media for their own profit. Cat tries to make the contract and lawyers sound magical but is unable to do so. The fantasy is shattered by the oppressive reality. The way Lubezki frames the lawyers behind Cat amplifies their dominance over him, as in classical theatre staging characters in the back is demonstrative of their power over the scene.

(1)

Is this the logical conclusion of atheism?

eh... i tried