Let's have a thread about this show because it's great

Let's have a thread about this show because it's great.

Favorite characters, episodes, moments, lines? Anyone who hasn't seen it, I encourage you to watch it. It fits right alongside Seinfeld and Frasier and whatever 90s sitcoms you treasure, even if it never recovered from Phil Hartman's tragic death.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/entertainment/television/2011/03/11/comedian_dave_foley_fears_arrest_owes_500000_in_childsupport.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wNMp4d9zCUc
youtube.com/watch?v=xO7EFfdX8Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=0QmSrYEaVb0
youtube.com/watch?v=RC9_WKVH_Xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROCKET FUEL MALT LIQUOR DAAAAAAYUM

are you trying to make me rewatch? because that's how you get someone to rewatch.

Shows that really make you think

Funny how many good old sitcoms get forgotten. I would have expected that Netflix etc would have picked up a lot of them for cheap. I guess there's not much interest.

thestar.com/entertainment/television/2011/03/11/comedian_dave_foley_fears_arrest_owes_500000_in_childsupport.html

Daily reminder that Dave Foley is part of the JUSTice league

Happened after the first season too. He was JUSTed right out of the gate. That said, his co-star does show that things could have been worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNMp4d9zCUc

Probably still haunted by the shitty ratings that killed them in the first place.

The Halloween episodes were GOAT

Probably my favorite sitcom ever

youtube.com/watch?v=xO7EFfdX8Rs

I can't honestly pick a favourite. The entirety of Jimmy James' scenes are incredible.

Anyone who starts watching this: Just don't go beyond Phil's death, honestly. The rest of the cast is still fine, but Jon fucking Lovitz? Ugh.

Great series. Also Maura Tierney was my first tv crush.

I would say it's worth finishing. If you do everything in your power to separate Jon from Phil, he's not so bad in his own right.

The first episode of the final season is so damn heart wrenching

;_;

did black women dress this provocatively at work in the 90s?

>Maura Tierney was my first tv crush

Holy shit I thought I was the only one. Her and Kate from The Drew Carey Show really turned my crank when I was 11.

>The rest of the cast is still fine, but Jon fucking Lovitz? Ugh.

No matter what, Jon has my respect for punching out Andy Dick

She pushes up her fake tits almost every episode, it's pretty much her defining character trait.

wait, newsradio is tv show? i thought it was a podcast, joe rogan lied to me!

Best episode is Complaint Box. Fite me irl.

>Bill's hypothetical interviews

>The political satire piano

>The entire space episode

Best office sitcom ever. Could have lasted as long as friends if Phil Hartman didn't die.

>Hall, Dick, Hartman

Already sold.

>Hall

Foley.

TUBALCAIN

Buttafuqou

Dave and Phil quit smoking and cigarettes.

I love that episode where everyone votes against Dave, and Bill claims he voted for Dave even though it's obviously bullshit. The whole exchange is fucking hysterical.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QmSrYEaVb0

>coupon from joe for one free kiss if you are a girl
>coupon from joe for one free kiss if you are a guy
kek

>i try to be good hard worker man but refrigemator so messy so so messy

>it's a Joe takes off his shirt episode

What did everyone think of the DB Cooper arc with Patrick Warburton?

Your last name is Garelli?

Every time someone said that I couldn't remember if I already knew his last name or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=RC9_WKVH_Xs

This one displeases me