We're in it lads!

Attached: melon2.png (854x477, 577K)

fuck off

why are you on a music board? read rule 3 btw

NOW IF I

FUCK THIS

T SHIRT

that fucking tom hardy mixtape lol

It's too bad he listened to only bad tracks.

>does anyone own a fucking Bass?

Attached: 1506545592155.png (626x551, 39K)

>impossible nothing

Attached: 1510252787441.jpg (586x586, 139K)

Why wasn't my revolution cover included?

This, Taxman and Something are quite literally the two worst tracks on the entire album

>tfw he didn't listen to any of the tracks you did

damn, so close to hitting the big time.

>never trust a white person with a ukulele

He's completely cucked

Hope this is bait

holy shit I hadn't checked up on Impossible Nothing since about a year ago, how tf has he released FOUR MORE COMPILATIONS

I know they're pretty low-fidelity but still

Attached: iXmt1CH.jpg (800x800, 210K)

He's right tho

yeah man Soul Sister was a classic, right

A Hard Day's Night is the only decent track he played. Should have gone for Help! or Helter Skelter, these were memorable.

I guess Anthony doesnt like my music cause i emailed him asking if he could consider listening to my album and featuring it on that section but for some reason he only goes for either memes or projects by his friends or people who donate to him.
I wish he'd do more shit for the small guys who helped make him instead of clickbait.

pretty sure the young white lads who play ukulele are the cucks

You know he probably gets 4 dozen people emailing him every week asking to be featured, right?

Agreed. Something like Strawberry Fields Forever, Lucy in the Sky or even Revolution 9 would have been better because they’re at least different. Unfortunately he only picked acoustic covers.

Has there ever been a truly decent covers album?

Will he ever review School Shooter in this series?

he probably gets a shit ton of email now that he has like 1m+. In the olden days I used to email him sometimes and ask about his opinion on certain artists and whatnot and he always got back to me within a day

you gotta donate shekles to his youtube livestreams to read your shit m8

It just goes to show that he doesn't do any listening or research beforehand. What a hack.

How the fuck hasn't this pseud listened yet to Graham Lambkin.

Attached: deftonesbsides-600x600.png (600x600, 152K)

I'll give it a listen. Thanks (it was a genuine question).

i'm really disappointed he didn't play my Lucy cover, it's the one i spent the most time on but it b like that i guess

That was the best song on the entire project imo

"Tin-id-iss"

HE ACTUALLY REVIEWED IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

There are dozens of songs, sure he didn't pick the best ones but he can't be spotlighting all of them.