What is the pussy magnet music genre?

What is the pussy magnet music genre?

I think it's indie rock

Attached: 1504723127177.jpg (500x500, 79K)

top 40

all the ones that are even vaguely popular

just depends what kind of woman you want to attract

Unironically metal, its probably the only genre you could be in the scene of and increase the chance of getting pussy.

trendy shit like top 40, indie, r&b, rap

Music isn't gonna get you pussy. You have 4 choices

1. Be handsome
2. Be tall
3. Be rich
4. Be funny

This is how you get pusy

>4. Be funny

>believing this
just be as real as you can and grind

Attached: 1520728992945.jpg (727x475, 68K)

I literally know like 4 guys irl who are butt ugly with shitty jobs but they have average gfs because they make them laugh a lot. Guys underestimate this trait

waste of trips. there are almost certainly more factors going on in your shitty anecdotal examples. If your girl is to get pussy most women have a higher bar than "oh i chuckled at something he said, i'll let him mount me now"

*your goal is to get pussy

chuckle =/= full on belly laugh?? girls just want to have fun

I'm not even the guy you responded to but you definitely sound like a virgin lmao

what he said was stupid but what you said is even more stupid

This the grind is really only 50% about the money women like seeing that you can work hard and stick to it

>Jus b urself XD
yes and I'm the virgin lmao

understands reality

does not understand reality

Jesus Christ
You trying to emulate someone/something you're not won't end well user

Attached: 1517800780086.jpg (912x1024, 96K)

Women like status. Thats why money is such an attractive feature to women. Its not that they're golddiggers, its that having money actually makes you more attractive to them, because it means you have more access to resources, thus higher status

i'd argue that it's actually more about biological imperative (money = stable partner = can safely and securely have and nurture children) than ulterior motives.

Thats what I said. They're not golddiggers, having money genuinely makes you more physically attractive

oh i guess i read you wrong then, figured you were the bitter /r9k/ archetype trying and failing to explain away the opposite sex

drop trip

That's not even what I'm saying holy shit haha you just sound like you're trying to look at women like it takes the scientific method to get one

not rock

Any genre if you're good at it

my experience indicates art hoes are usually into shitty electronic music and possibly also synthpop/darkwave or trendy hip hop

Sadly the people are shit

This. People want to think that the reason they can't get girls is out of their control. No, it's because you would rather blame your problems on things you can't help instead of focusing on the things that you CAN do.

delete yourself

I don't think there's a particular genre that will help you pick up girls but I've noticed a lot of girls love that moody R&B stuff.

Attached: weeknd-house-of-balloons_hisi6d.jpg (600x600, 47K)

it's okay to be wrong sometimes.

sorry to break it to you but consuming the right thing doesn't actually make you attractive to people

fact.

/thread