£40m for a non-dabbing Lingard

>£40m for a non-dabbing Lingard

Other urls found in this thread:

managerstats.co.uk/clubs/liverpool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most confusing thing is that Chelsea offered as much to them too but only got cucked by him.

What the fuck is going on in football when a pure squad player is worth 40m?

klopp spent too much time in england, he fell for the pacy black winger meme

money laundering

>muh nerman transfer

Watch agents use Neymar to peddle their Iwobis for 100m + 300k/week

>English to make league requirements
>Muh potential (even though he peaked at 18)
>Would be funny to steal him Chelsea/Arsenal (less funny now that they realise how rubbish he is)
>...?

I think Klopp thought he could do to him what he did with other Southampton players. First point is irrelevant as I'm sure they enough English players.

Plus Wenger offered 180k a week for him too

>could do to him what he did with other Southampton players

and what is that?

yeah it is not like the money those clubs are making is bigger than 10 years ago.

it is all the same argument, at some point the biggest transfer of all time was Maradona for 12M euros.

He is only worth it 40M because people spend 40M on him, the price is not an arbitrary value set on by the Gods of Football

Improve them and turn them into better players, see Lallana, Mane and Clyne. All from Southampton, all solid players for Liverpool.

lovren too, what a star

Lallana was already a good player before joining Liverpool

That doesn't make too much sense, great players always cost a relative fuckload and even the EPLel money excuse doesn't make that much sense, given how other clubs find actually good players for much less. He's nowhere near being worth 1/5 of Neymar.
This seems like the best answer.
>English to make league requirements
Ah, that's a factor I didn't consider.
Holy kek.
The question is why anybody in football would want to spend 40m on a player of his quality. Fans and Wenger falling for the potential meme makes sense but Chelsea was pretty clever in their transfer dealings most of the time and still considered he's worth as much.

>this Scouser delusion

So was Mane but they became better after joining.

Not scouse, I swear 'la

Klopp - 48.42% win rate
Brenny - 50.30% win rate
Moyes - 52.94% win rate

Disgraceful comparison. Lingard is twice the player.

I guess depending on how Brexit lands having """good"""" English players will be really valuble

Well, he does check the "English" and "player" boxes. That's a start I guess.

If Chamberlain is worth £40m, how much for Rashford?

lingard is better than chamberlain desu

>What the fuck is going on in football when a pure squad player is worth 40m?
How is it difficult to understand? Clubs can glean more money out of players nowadays so they go for more. There's nothing up with football nowadays except economics.

£160m, same as Mbappe.

proof or its all fake news

Pretty sure Ox is just on a diet atm, Klopp is a retard and needs his players to run like fuck the whole match because he's a shit coach who can't in to shape. Ox looked pretty top heavy at Arsenal and although this could be because they don't make Arsenal shirts that are bigger than XS, I think Ox probably had a lot of beach muscle. Reckon he'll start playing him after the international break and I expect Ox to not be used to it and get injured pretty quickly.

Klopp didn't sign him, that was the new sporting director Liverpool installed.

managerstats.co.uk/clubs/liverpool/

>You will never steal a living as a Premier League player

For chelsea I get it. He's young and english. He can bench and satisfy their home grown quota.

Liverpool already have more than a dozen englishmen. It's kindda the reason the suck.

Pure suffering ain't it?

>You will never be a 3rd choice GK for an elite team

>130 Bulgarian Lev for a caramel Martin Petrov

Reminder that if Ox hadn't demanded to leave, geriatric old fuck Wenger would still be playing this useless sack of shit at RWB while completely unbalancing the rest of the team.

Lingard is the dabbing version of Iniesta. How dare you compare him to Oxshit.

it's just sad when you get below moyes

He had the Belgian version of Lukaku in Benteke, but he destroyed his confidence by preferring transgender midfielder Firmino as striker.

Football is more about marketing and viewing figures than winning actual trophies now. English NT is highly recognisable to many third worlders, even though a lot of them are bench warmers at their respective clubs. A player like Ox frequently features for them and looks to do so in the future, therefore has a marketable brand higher than, e.g Sadio Mane, who is a far superior player but generate less international interest (mainly due to his africanness).

Manure have proven in the last 5 years that having highly recognisable players and generally attention worthy media stunts (e.g. super expensive transfers) is worth more than trophies. They have won sweet F.A. in the 4 years before last season and now only won the ELel, but have continously outgrown their competitors, this year even overtaking the spanish giants.

Liverpool can do the same, they are a superbly famous brand (Hilllsbrough etc helped in that too), theyjust need to invest as heavily as Manure and will soon be growing massively just like them, even without winning anything.

Shame the Ox is cursed, otherwise this would have been a perfectly smart, media attention gaining, profile raising transfer.

FYI burger, Lukaku is the Belgian version of Lukaku.

Lukaku is way too black to be Belgian. Lukaku is obviously French.

And FYI, just because a player plays for the Belgian national team doesn't necessarily make him Belgian. Diego Costa plays for the Spanish national team despite being an Australian Aboriginal.

says the guy from a country that calls Chicanos 'Americans' and the actual Americans 'Indians'

>comparing Marmalade Chambershite to LinGOD
Lingard gets goals, la.

>Lingard

No, cause Lingard is actually a competent footballer, albeit not very good.

How much the dabbing version cost?

Lingard, IMO, is good at his role. Squad player who will not complain about being benched for most of the games and who can contribute when needed, even scoring a few goals.

>non dabbing

Think you need to think again

I remember when Memphis put on like 15 lbs all in his pecs arms and shoulders his first season at United and couldn't run after the 60' mark.

Lingard scores in big matches too. Nothing wrong with a player who can come on at 70' with fresh legs and run all over the pitch

Jurgen Klopp is a football genius

Imagine how smug liverpool fans were when they stole the Ox from Chelsea.
Imagine their faces now when they saw how bad he is and Chelsea signed the objectively better Zappercosta.

Imagine Wenger's face when he sold magic beans and gave the money to his american daddy

TROJAN HORSE

And Benteke is white or what?

>Wenger wanted to give him 180k/week