What time is the new episode??

what time is the new episode??

9:15 in bongastan

>watching BBC cuck shows

just tell me when he finally fucks his sister

he aleady did in the past

It's a great idea but am I the only one to feel like the two actors have ZERO onscreen chemistry?

reddit pls go and stay go

This show is pure Kino.
It's the only thing i look forward to every week.

I was so disappointed by the first episode. The generic grim anti-hero drama with no sense of pacing was bad enough, but then he starts seeing ghosts and talking to himself and I quit. I really expected more of Hardy

So is this nigga undead or what?

This. I completely don't get the appeal of this show.

plebs

>generic grim anti-hero drama

If this was a true GoT-tier edgefest like most TV these days, he would have fucked the whore. That he didn't and remains strictly dedicated to whatever weird shit he's into is honestly a breath of fresh air for me.

Ep 2 is way better. Agreed that ghosts are shit tier.

He has to have an interaction with every character like

>i heard you were a little crazy
>I AM crayzee! And not jus a little!

Big Guy hamming it up is the only reason to watch it desu

is this a sequel to Stephen Strange and Mr Norrel?

GRUNTING INTENSIFIES

Oona is not a good actress desu. Coming from her family could grant her a future in the industry even if she had literally 0 talent

it's basically retro cyberpunk. Sleazy cities, megacorporations, weird shit nobody understands happens, anti-hero MC, etc.

How many hours ahead are the for someone living in the CST

You're -1 from london. how do you not just know that?

Honestly not a bad way to describe it

I live in Texas.

am i an idiot that doesn't know enough about history or is it really dumb that his mom was an indian from the pacific northwest

Okay, assumed you were German or whatever. btw how do you plan on seeing the show? Stream or torrent after broadcast?

I just torrent the BBC release that comes out today. That way I don't have to wait until tuesday

>Hey Run Lola Run! I'mma pointlessly antagonize you in the first episode, then try to get you to spy for me in the second.
What did he mean by this?

Indian is a term for Native Americans. Up until like 20 years ago it was very common. Hell, have you never heard of kids playing 'cowboys and indians'?

>That "live"thread the other day filled with yanks watching it days later

Fucking plebs

You mean in the sense that it's just unlikely to have happened?

I thought that was false; a red herring.

STATUS REPORT:

political intrigue: hype
Supernatural stuff: unhype
Basic cable: very nervous

she said worst thing in film industry is white men, imagine her anus suffering acting with one

What's this about cable?

Hopefully in episode 3 they slow down and stop introducing characters, mysteries and subplots and focus on making the ones that they have interesting.

>Run Lola Run

Why did that movie get good reviews? The MC was an unlikeable yuppie who earned nothing and felt entitled to just leech off others

kys

i know that i'm from the US
yes, i don't get why someone would bring a woman from there back to england or why even that stretch of land is important since lewis and clark had just barely traveled there

Here in clapistan it airs on FX. I think they ran production too.

Basic cable dramas always end up even dumber than dumb shows on hbo.

>yes, i don't get why someone would bring a woman from there back to england or why even that stretch of land is important since lewis and clark had just barely traveled there
I only saw the first episode, but I got the impression the lawyer lied about it's location and it's actually a better stretch of land than he said

>i know that i'm from the US

My guy their mother was a native, not an indian from the Indian subcontinent. Chances are Nootka Sound is where the mother is from.

But it's by the bbc.

EST 5 hours
CST 6 hours
MT 7 hours
PST 8 hours

reread my post, meant it as why would an englishman travel to the pacific northwest and take an indian from there home
even if it is extremely fertile or something i'm not really sure why that british colombia would be important for trade in the early 1800's, unless theyre planning for the future more than i'd think

>I'mma pointlessly antagonize you in the first episode

Would you want some Kraut whore running a brothel out of your offices and then threatening you when you tell her to fuck off?

>reread my post, meant it as why would an englishman travel to the pacific northwest and take an indian from there home

Not really that unheard of. Plenty of men took foreign wives back in the day, and Horace Delaney had a whole trading operation, he was out at sea, around the world, picked up a native wife in his dealings with the natives around Nootka Sound. But it's also part of the mystery, we don't know exactly why he was out there, but there's precedence for him to be there. We have a how, we just need a why.

Because Poccahontas.

People had been to the PNW before L&C, all they did was find a way to get there by rivers and shit.

The point is that owning that little strip of land basically gives you legal claim to Vancouver Island and you control the inlets to where Seattle and Vancouver are now located at. It's good shit basically.

ok, just wasn't sure what importance that region had in 1812 or whenever the show takes place, i could see if it was a few years prior to the gold rush or something but thought that area was trees, mud, and mountain men at that point, nothing worth killing for

I read that as Big Black Johnson.

I need to quit this place.

Well I think te point is that the region doesn't have importance at the time of the show but that top players in trade and politics recognizes that it will have.

If it did have importance at the time of the show, the EIC would have offered Delaney more money and not be shocked when he revealed that he knew it's importance.

Is this any good?

It's character driven political intrigue with undertones of weird spookiness. If you liked the game Dishonored, this is a little similar, but much darker and much less overtly supernatural.

Art direction isn't as interesting though.

wtf else are you watching there are no good shows out right now and this is a quality production so far

give it a pilot view at least.

what a tweest that would be

True, but Dishonored's more turn of the century, Taboo is more Georgian age. Same feel of grimy occultism, though, that's what's drawing me in.

It's on in 1 bong and 10 bings from this post

What is that in metric?

Idk how to feel about this show. Its typical BBC little edge-lord taking on the big bad colonial establisment, oh look a historically out of place minority.

That said I realy want to like it because I love naval history from this period. I'm really routing for the East India company. I hope they crush that autist and the degenerate so-called united states

No, I'm pretty sure that's how they weigh out tea.

No, it's not. It's produced by an American production company run by Ridley Scott.

Hardy is nothing but a Washington. I hope he gets crushed.

>Taboo is a British television drama series first broadcast on BBC One in the United Kingdom on 7 January 2017 and in the United States on FX on 10 January 2017, created by Steven Knight, Tom Hardy and his father, Edward "Chips" Hardy and based on a story written by Tom. Directorial duties are shared by Kristoffer Nyholm (The Killing), and Anders Engström (Jordskott).[1]

The EIC was one of the worst organizations to ever exist.

What's it like having shit taste?

I jsut hope that we'll actually get some proper sailing. I'm jonsing for it after seeing Mutiny on the Bounty a few days ago

9 and a quarter bongs.

>The MC was an unlikeable yuppie
A yuppie would have a job and actually dress well.

>The EIC was one of the worst organizations to ever exist.

He has bad taste because he likes naval stuff? Or he is calling out the bbcs normal shittiness?

>Or he is calling out the bbcs normal shittiness?

Nice post and fantastic argument

Why don't you scroll down on the wiki to the part that says "production company"

is this pretty good? patiently waiting until i finish young pope to give it a watch

You're just posting nonsensical gibberish.

Right I see a company set up and run by British people.

You are really trying to grasp those straws user. I knew that Americans were petty and always had to claim the first place but dear lord.

>child actors

Is it impossible to find ones that can deliver simple lines?

>mug tea
>muh pelts

>pelt trading

Hmmm sounds familiar

I sure am

He'll be a Muslim convert. He refused to eat pig.

You'll see.

>inb4 Africa didn't have Muslims

Look up.

No you mean best.

They were unethical, and they violated human rights, so sure they may have been evil. However they were a brilliant organization. Very good at what they did.

I want to enjoy it, but I just enjoy actual history more

So what part of the land is Nootka Sound on? Is it Canada or America? This is War of 1812 setting, so the border is already there, but not on the East.

that guy is actually killin it with that costume. A self-aware fatty. He coulda been like
>i wanna be edgy, so I'll be heath leger joker

But instead he was like

>I'm fat as fuck and have a hook nose. I'd best pick a villain I'm suited to.

Good job, fat guy.

Trannies haven't got any more convincing in 200 years

Is he gonna fuck his sister or not

>guy is fucking his half-sister

Wew lad.

Also, I agree with he's defo a Muslim convert.

No they weren't, nor are they like their portrayal on the show as some kind of evil agency

That letter conversation scene was kino

What an obvious ploy for attention

Never change

>Has eaten people
>Kills
>Wants to fuck his sister, again
>Drinks
>Commits all sort of other crimes
>Spent a few years with some kind of savage African tribe

>Muslim

You are reading way too much into this

You do realise most of the places he could have washed up on in Africa were Sunni Muslims, right?

Eating people isn't against Islam. He kills, which isn't against Islam. Wants to fuck his sister, which isn't against Islam.

We'll see, user. Even if he isn't converted, he'll explain that's his reasoning.

Waaaaaaat

So all the things muslims around the world do on a daily basis?

>stockings
>Incest

W E W
E
W

Yeah, sounds more like a Jew tbqh

Sofala, Kilwa, Mombassa, Malindi, Ajuuraan, Marehan. Fucking Mali and Jolof as well. They're all Sunni Muslims.

It seems to be british soil at the moment. The problem is that if Delaney sells to an American, it can easily end up being American soil because reasons.

That servant has had it up to HERE with these white folk