Why do you guys think Brexit wasn't part of the Jewish Plan

A lot of nationalists are thinking Brexit is a huge blow to (((globalism))). It seems that Brexit is actually part of the Jewish plan.

>economy tanks
>scotland leaves the UK
>UK economy shrinks and becomes less relevant
>immigrants still keep flooding in
>jews point to the shitty English economy as a warning of what happens when you resist globalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/soros-looks-set-to-make-a-killing-on-brexit-result-2016-06-24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumpkai.

its all part of the jew plan op

What is the jewish plan.

Soros made millions off betting on brexit. Really makes you think

marketwatch.com/story/soros-looks-set-to-make-a-killing-on-brexit-result-2016-06-24

>(((Sup Forums)))(((posting)))

>>Protocols

My dad is redpilled on the protocols. He said he read them in the early 90's when the internet wasn't cucked. They are actually several books long and you can't find any of it on the internet anymore, just a watered down version.

>economy tanks
a temporary drop as "le jews" drop the pound
>scotland leaves the UK
no
>UK economy shrinks and becomes less relevant
lol
>immigrants still keep flooding in
we'll see about that
>>jews point to the shitty English economy as a warning of what happens when you resist globalism
working class proles are already wise to "jewish tricks", the only ones who would fall for that nonsense are already bluepilled

Don't worry, you'll feel better in a month once the gbp has recovered.

Soros was going to profit either way, he's a slimy fuck. Currency speculation is what he does.

Of course you can find it, there's numerous copies and scans floating around off before the internet even became a thing. The "watered down" version is nothing more than the main exerts.

Scotland is definitely leaving the UK.

I don't care, as long as Britain remains safe.

At this point any white country spared is a win.

just like Texas is "definitely" leaving the US

I hope they do, cause that means we no longer have to worry about the zodiac killer

They just voted on it like a year ago. Uk just left EU. How is Scotland leaving UK impossible?

"If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn't Let Us Do It"

People are behaving as if "we" have "won" some sort of competition. That's just ridiculous. People in charge know exactly how people are going to vote before these things even start, assuming people's votes were ever actually counted. It's just theater, entertainment.
It only gets easier and even more efficient with the internet.

>uncertainty spike after literally nothing changes
>OMG OUR ECONOMY IS TANKING

Fuck off

It's not impossible, just very unlikely. Saying that it "definitely" will happen is pure wankery.

>that defeatism

Government's just people too, breh. It's not magic. They make mistakes and fuck up just like anyone else.

It's not defeatism, it's realism.
Those some people that run the media run the government.
They will sell you anything just as long as you keep on buying, even if it's a 10 year long spectacle about how you're "sticking it to them"
I don't see anything wrong with accepting this.
It feels good to see beyond modern "culture"
In this world if people like that have the power and opportunity to manipulate the masses then they will be manipulating the masses. I guess it could be for the best. I guess it could be considered satanic. NBD either way. I've got my life to live.
My friend's doing great because of his bitcoin investments so I'm happy with the news.

The Scottish vote to stay in the UK was predicated on the assumption that the UK would stay in the EU. The Scots voted to stay in the EU by a significant margin. Another independence referendum is inevitable now and it will inevitably succeed. Bye-bye, United Kingdom.

>It's not defeatism, it's realism.

No, it's your deluded fantasy. Congratulations on your vicarious bitcoin coup, though.

There was a laundry list of reasons why Scotland voted to remain in the UK, the EU issue was just one among many. Considering that the EU most likely would not even allow Scotland to join, the position for Scottish independence is quite weak.

If they can drum up sufficient Scottish nationalist support, then perhaps there is a chance. I'm not discounting the possibility. Calling it "inevitable" just makes me laugh.

Actually, continued membership in the EU was THE factor that made continued participation in the UK palatable for the Scots. This was referenced multiple times in the 2014 vote and it's intellectual malpractice to ignore it when discussing current events.

This. If scotland left the UK 2 years ago that means it technically would automatically leave the EU and have to rejoin on it's own. On it's own it wouldn't have as much say and influence in the EU. Now the main reason Scots stayed is gone.

Northern Ireland and Wales probably won't leave since they voted majority Brexit, but Scotland will most likely leave. Current polls post Brexit show Scotland favors leaving over staying with the UK.

Totally agree.

Sup Forums logic
>democracy is a farce and the jews control everything. That is why the far right lost in Austria.
>Brexit was obviously showing how the will of the people can overcome the jewish world order

You can't have both.

Why don't we ever get this info before it happens? I almost bet on remain.

No, it has nothing to do with the grand scheme of things - just money. They wiped 2 trillion off the market via fear mongering as people cashed out, now they can pick up entire businesses at a comfy discount.

>tl;dr
$$$$$$$$$$$+;

>immigrants keep flooding in
and the british authorities wouldnt do anything about it even with NHS tanking due to the increased population?
there would be riots in the streets

The greatest threat to most European Nations are whites themselves.

HAHAHAHAHA

Niggas think this is some sort of prophecy and not an outline of understanding their own social goals.

Most of the migrants and groom gang were poo in loos and Ahmeds from the commonwealth. Countries that aren't affected by this.

>austrian vote was confirmed a fraud after an independant agency had a look at it
until brexit turns out to be a fraud as well democracy won

>if reamin won
HA Sup Forums this was all part of the jewish plan!
>if leave won
HA Sup Forums this was all part of the jewish plan!

i guess nobody wins now

Sup Forums is heavily autistic. Autistes don't understand nuance.

>we loose, fraud
>we win, no fraud.

I remember yesterday day I saw a few threads about voter fraud when No was leading yes early on in the Brexit vote. Suddenly those concerns are gone.