"Bucky, I acknowledge that at this moment you are lucid and in control of yourself...

>"Bucky, I acknowledge that at this moment you are lucid and in control of yourself, but at any moment's notice you are capable of being turned into a weapon of mass destruction with nothing but a few words. You have to recognize that as hard as it is, as long as you continue to exist there continues to be the possibility and threat that you may be activated by anybody and used to kill countless people, like my mother and father. Not several scenes ago you not only tried to shoot me point blank in the face, but also nearly killed a handful of our Avengers operatives. I am now going to eliminate you because the danger your continued life represents to literally anybody on this planet, and I know this is hard for you to accept, but if you truly care about human life you'll allow me to vaporize your face into a steaming neck stump because you know deep down that you're better off dead."

wdhmbt?

>If there's even a 1% possibility that Bucky's brainwashing can take him over, we have to take that as an absolute certainty.

It's lines like this that prove to me that Marvel will always be better than DC.

"He killed my mom!"

God that was such a terrible moment in film

It's the liberal ethos in a nutshell... They see women as this big imposing force probably because they're all raised by single mothers, they think women hold all the power and are complete whimps and betas.

Shut up, fuccboi.

What movie was this line in?

i remember thinking that was the only moment of the film with any emotional weight to it. he actually felt like a human being

Iron Man vs. Captain America: Dawn of Avenging

BvS

>wdhmbt?

excuse me?

think back, long and hard, on all the memeposts that constantly flood the board

Bruh look at this dude

>bruh this tortured POW killed my mommy while he was brainwashed by an evil organization bent on world domination, he needs to die a painful death for this
What the fuck was Iron Man's problem?

Captain America is a piece of shit faggot. Iron Man wasn't thinking straight at the moment, he'd just watched a video of his parents murdered in cold blood. Anyone who isn't a complete cuck would've attacked him at that point, logic would be gone to rage. Yes captain America should've stopped him, but a true bro would've let him get a few good hits in on Bucky, then dragged him off after he got a bit of anger out and told him "that's enough".

But captain America isn't a bro. He's a liar and a pussy

>he actually felt like a human being

literally copy-pasting the same thing since 2016

>Anyone who isn't a complete cuck would've attacked him at that point, logic would be gone to rage.
Sounds like nigger logic to me.

It was a bad scene because it didn't change anything

Tiny Stark still w

Yeah his revenge angle was retarded, OP shows he has completely reasonable grounds on which to kill Buckster.

wdhmbt?

Remember how Stark wanted to kill Hawkeye for killing all those innocent people when he was mind controlled?

Oh wait

TELL THAT TO RHODEY'S BROKEN SPINE

>I wouldnt become emotionally compromised witnissing my mom being killed so no one else should either and the notion is retarded
How redpilled and brave

so why did Steve feel like it was a good idea to hide the truth from Tony? I get that he didn't want him going after Bucky but it was stupid to just hope he'd never find out especially with the guy on the loose

Remember how none of them were his mom?

Oh wait, none of them were his mom. People are not computers.

I thought Steve said he thought Bucky might have killed Starks parents, but he didn't know for sure.

And then Tony is all like
>for real tho
and he said he knew

Hawkeye was mind controlled by a magical God who can and in fact did mind control anyone, lots of people.

Bucky is essentially a weapon of mass destruction that can be picked up by literally anybody who finds his activation words.

He knew, Black Widow gave him that file of Bucky at the end of Winter Soldier.

I thought the whole point of Civil War was showing that Cap's weak spot is Bucky. He's the perfect, upstanding, moral guy with seemingly no flaws, but all his rational thinking goes down the shitter when Bucky is involved.

Iron Man has a lot of nerve because he and his father profited off of killing the mothers and fathers of children. The Starks were merchants of death up until Tony's epiphany in Afghanistan so he really doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Bucky isn't a human being anymore, he became a weapon of HYDRA's, no different than the weapons he designed over the years. He was brainwashed and with a flick of a button, his masters would send him off to kill.

Stark decommissioned his weapons and is just trying to decommission another dangerous weapon, Bucky.

Don't forget how Tony inadverdently created Killian into becoming a megalomaniacal douche or how Killian hijacked the War Machine armor and murdered all those Secret Service agents.

Bucky was mind-controlled like Clint. Only problem was that his was years of conditioning and experimentation instead of an Infinity Stone whose connection would break instantly.

Whatever helps sleep at night like creating Ultron.

Honestly, MCU Tony is more of a dick than 616 Tony.

That's not what happened at all
Tony didn't learn about the super secret words until the end of the movie.
Bucky didn't even do shit. Tony and his fed buddies had a knee jerk reaction and acted on phony evidence
That's dangerous. He's setting a precedent to shoot on sight based on a lack of evidence.
On top of that. Bucky in the end did the right thing and put himself to sleep until they figured out a way to fix the brain washing.
Now go back to your psyche 101 class kiddo

Exactly.

Look, if I were in Tony's shoes, I would've cracked Steve in the jaw, knocked out Bucky, and then go after Zemo, you know the guy responsible for all the shit that happened recently? It's amazing how everyone forgot about that guy.

You know who was the real hero of Civil War? T'Challa. He realized that he was targeting the wrong man and when he found out that Zemo losing his family is what lead to everything, T'Challa let go of his hate. And he helped Bucky and Steve in the end. That was true test of character there and I for one salute the Black Panther.

BvS was deeper than that, Batman seeing how much Superman cares about his adopted mom is why he changed his mind about Superman being a threat to humanity.

You're fucking retarded if you believe that.

It's not just that. It's the fact that Batman was so certain that Superman looks down on humanity that when he realized he had a human mother that he cared and loved for, it shattered his worldview.

And when Batman promised Superman that Martha won't die tonight, it was sort of vindication to his boyhood self in that dark alley. Bruce didn't have the power and means to save his mom that night, but at least this time, a Martha won't be murdered by thugs.

>Bucky was mind-controlled like Clint.
Bucky and Clint's situations are not remotely comparable.

Yeah, Bucky had it way worse.

Exactly. Bucky's whole life was ripped away. He was used as a guinea pig by HYDRA for decades. Clint only had to suffer a couple weeks as Loki's stooge, Bucky's existence became meaningless beyond a puppet.

bucky makes me rage. he has no powers other than his metal arm and yet he manages to do everything needed. so fucking boring, so fucking useless

black panther confronts his father's killer
>vengeance has blinded me, the cycle of revenge must end
>doesn't kill zemo, instead saves him

iron man confronts his parent's killer
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH MOM
>attempts to kill Bucky and innocent Cap

And then they team up to stop a big cgi monster, what a great movie.

Bucky was actually exposed to HYDRA's variant of the Super-Soldier Serum. He has enhanced traits on the level of Cap.

To be fair, Tony has a FUCKTON of emotional issues with his parents. T'Challa had a loving relationship with his father and didn't nurse years of rage and pain to fester.

Batman vs Superman was a mess and I hated what WB did with it, but I did enjoy the little moments like Superman trusting in Batman to save Martha or Batman rescuing her and saying that he's a friend of her son.

really stretching it on this one hombre

He has super soldier serum like cap. Only the shifty Russian knock off of it.

>tfw no buddybuddy brainwashed movie with Hawkeye and Bucky

Iron Man being a narcissistic, irresponsible, hypocritical, irrational, overly emotional retard with daddy issues is kind of a running theme in the MCU.

>I want to build a suit of armor around the world because a dream triggered me

Yeah I think Clint out of all people would understand Bucky the most. Him and Bruce actually. Banner has to deal with the repercussions of his inner monster unleashing havoc on the world, just like Bucky's programming lurking in his brain.

Man, I can't wait to see Thor and Hulk return from their skull-breaking adventure in Ragnorak and wonder what the hell happened to everyone.

>78645968
This made laugh out loud!!!

member when black panther tried to kill bucky on more than one occasion because he thought he killed his father?

i member

And should be annihilated way worse.

Honestly though Cap and Bucky ever beating Iron Man in a fight, especially in the MCU, is pretty horse shit.

Whatever, let's go blow up an airport

>We have to have some accountability for our actions, Cap can't be trusted!
>So here's the literal child I brought along to fight the dangerous mass murdering assassin

I forgot about that but I like that too

Spider-Man was never at risk, his power level in the MCU is Godlike.

Captain America isn't a liar, he's just a fucking idiot.

>"Tony I didn't know it was him, I mean I know my brainwashed friend has killed multiple people for Hydra and that Hydra specifically killed your parents but how was I supposed to know those two were connected?"

"I never even considered the possibility that the most obvious person to be used for assassinating the richest person on the planet would actually be the person who assassinated your parents. I'm not a smart person Tony, I'm a poor kid from Brooklyn from the early 40's. If I didn't get selected for a Science experiment for the milirary I'd probably be a Janitor still"

>Despite being lucid and on our side at the moment, and your trigger words being known to only a tiny handful of people, I'm going to kill you out of petty revenge for something you did while comatose rather than ask you to come to HQ and use my impossible technology, magic friend, or infinity stone to help erase your programming, or allow you to live in peace on the base.

>After eapousing the importance of control theough this whole film, Im now going to kill you outside of the law, because I really want to, and because you hurt a woman.

>But dont worry, the writers will still make me a goodguy at the end, because I'm RDJ and my character is absolutely mary sue as fuck.

He knew, he was just trying to play dumb. He lied to Stark in order to protect Bucky.