How do we solve the circumcision problem?

How do we solve the circumcision problem?

Any one who does one is throw in prison...

>South Korea

What is the most western country in Asia?

>20-80%
great statistic

Isn't this map outdated?

What does American Sup Forums even think about circumcision? On the one hand it's a curse from the Jewlords. On the other hand this place is full of unironically conservative faggots that probably can't stand the idea that their dicks were mutilated, embrace it, and refer to biologically intact humans as having "anteater dicks" etc.

this

That's a huge fucking difference.

Have fun with your syphillis

>hygiene
>a problem

fine then, enjoy all of the epithelial build up, and STDs

Cut it out.

Your dick is mutilated. Get over it. Just don't do the same to your kids

Circumcise all the men in the blue nations.

>haha enjoy your tail you dumb foxes

20-80% burgers wtf, THE ETERNAL JEWED

Muslims, Jews, and Anglos can all unite under the banner of circumcision

Why would you want to unite with jews and muslims?

Are abos circums?

Circumcision

that's great circular reasoning m8 but the studies show circumcision is a terrible thing.

Atleast 32% of Australia's population is circumcised

Take off the miniscule Muslim and Jewish demographics and you still get like 28% of Australians, that are all Anglos, that are circumcised

Uncircumcised American master race reporting in

>Australia
You guys have a lot more Muslim and shit than I thought

what problem? if you care that much about cocks you should go to pulse.

Underrated

studies also show the amish have low autism rates when compared to vaccinated populations

At least here in the US we can just not do it. It isn't legally required as far as I'm concerned, all a parent has to do is ask the doctor not do circumcise their kid.

>map of semetic influence

>ask the doctor not to do it?
So it's automatic unless you opt out? You guys really are JEWED

ok so vaccinations have negative effects too, that doesn't make circumcision good

Thank God my dad hated the Jews enough that he wouldn't let some faggot doctor mutilate my manhood

Senpai, if more than 20% of your population is circumcised, it may as well be 80%

>mfw people in America still try to argue that circumcision is better
Fucking Africans are the only other ones that do it, they do it because who the fuck knows probably the same reason why abbos eat their babies.
There is no going back from circumcision, there is nothing but destruction and these boys will never experience what it's like to have a true penis, aside from the ones the Jews make them suck

Absolutely disgusting. You are no better than pic related, literally cutting your own penises to appease your kike overlords.

is it really that bad? do circumcised males want less sex, have less pleasure? I mean honestly sometimes I feel like I'm the prisoner of my own sexual desires.

Are we sure its the vaccinations that are causing it and not the 1000000 other differences between the average goyim and the Amish?

But the only good areas are red?

cut kid here, I just had a son and I was adamant to my wife that he NOT be circumcised. Its a shitty pointless tradition.

>20 - 80%
>a 60 fucking percent difference
fix your stats

From what I've read they have more sex, maybe because masturbation is less pleasurable when you chop off a highly sensitive part.

Fuck off wormdicks. I'm more A E S T H E T I C than you and I'll have my son cut too.

fucking this

don't trim your kids dick just because you're salty. I'm chopped to, but no way in fuck I'd ever put my kids through that.

>autism breeds autism

No data for Greenland kek.

>The Greenlanders were extremely polite and friendly until they asked what we were researching. The atmosphere immediately became hostile, and we heard a muttered "jodiske fælder..." as we left...

Yea, let the wormdicks keep their smells

Circumcision is basically never performed in Australia, since about the 80s/90s

It is pretty rare for a guy in his 20s to be circumcised

Although the boomer generation did it routinely

>jewish tricks

was just thinking: since when does australia have a high rate of circumcision?

This.

Is wisdom teeth removal also a Jewish trick? Or is it medically necessary?

they have autism because they have sperglod parents that do not see harm in cutting off a bit of dick