CAN WE GET A CLAIRO THREAD GOING?

Clairo - Flaming Hot Cheetos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=byGeEw9tRh8
Clairo - Pretty Girl
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI
Clairo - sum1 else
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NaAhBTD5Kg

Thoughts on her new song?

Attached: DHsXxJmXgAAd0N9.jpg (901x1200, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OoaAMY5EEBI
youtube.com/watch?v=-lxYkmNnK2c
youtube.com/watch?v=88zQ_sf6BMg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVw-VFvgQpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a fucking hack lmao

youtu.be/OoaAMY5EEBI

Attached: IMG_3808.png (256x241, 62K)

It was her first live performance ever. How would you perform if it was yours? Clairo is still a young artist and is evolving constantly. But sure, let's use this against her forever and call her "talentless" when you don't even know the whole story of how she was feeling that night.

>tfw play in a band
>tfw my first live performance can be found online
Better than Clairo did.

The wait was totally worth it to get my hands on Clairo’s full load of poop. The poo was packaged well and I popped it in the fridge for a bit before digging in. The size of her load was massive and the smell was beautiful. I started out just smelling it and getting myself worked up. Her poop had some soft parts with some great firm chunks. I started with popping some of the chunks into my mouth and like a switch I was sent into subspace realizing that I have a beautiful woman’s poop in my mouth! I ate as much as I could and then got an idea to take her with me during the day. I started packing the rest of her poop up my own ass. I stuffed about half of her beautiful turd up me and what a full packed feeling it was. Throughout the day I could feel her inside me and when I could not hold any longer after about 4 hours or so I came home and released Clairo’s poop. I did not let it go to waste and I finished eating her now warm poop. This was a hot sexy nasty horny all day adventure.

lol
Haven't heard of open mics and small shows?

It was shit. Face it.

holy shit

belches

This is so fucking awful. Jesus Christ.

Remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=-lxYkmNnK2c

which high school talent show is this

>FADER+Converse
oh shit its literally Clairo v1.0

Fader Fort is a goldmine

youtube.com/watch?v=88zQ_sf6BMg

Microkorgs were a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVw-VFvgQpw

Attached: CLAIROISARIPOFF.jpg (1923x1024, 652K)

jesus fucking christ

What do you expect from a 12 year old

Why are you defending this girl so much

playing in a band is so much different to solo singing and you know it

this is good

She's 20 like actually, she goes to Syracuse U or Boston U or one of the two

It's well know that Clairo posts here. It's probably her.

God, she has ugly ass hands

I'm not "solo," but I'm the singer lmao
I would argue that singing in a band is harder than singing solo, because with a band one of your members (especially a drummer) can fuck up and throw the whole band out of sync, even if the rest of you know your parts. Singing with a backing track is easy. Just have decent timing and be able to actually sing. Clairo's problem is that she can't actually sing for shit.
Also, I have diagnosed anxiety disorder and I still manage to drag myself up onstage and put on a good show. I can't tell you how many times I've been so nervous before a show that I've actually thrown up in the bathroom at the venue, and I've never sounded as bad as she did.

fpbp

someone needs to shell out 15 shekels and share the flac

Attached: firefox_2018-03-12_21-09-35.png (197x941, 19K)

off topic question

do you think getting slightly drunk helps musicians perform better?

eminem was at his peak when he was so high on opioids he could barely see

I would say that getting a little tipsy has helped me at a few shows, but not drunk. When I'm drunk, I forget my own lyrics and get off beat easily. When I'm just slightly buzzed, I'm loose enough to not be an anxious mess, but aware enough to perform.

He didn't ask you. Besides, Eminem was always trash.

i think a lot of artists perform better and make better music while intoxicated honestly

>He didn't ask you.
oh sorry to intrude on your private conversation on this hog washing discussion board

yeah i didn't mean smashed because obviously you can't do shit then

but maybe like a quarter to half cup of gin or something

i noticed i made some of my best beats while getting drunk

Attached: cute.png (794x718, 1.02M)

>somebody directed replied to me, a performer, asking me a question about performing
>you reply
>
Fuck off.

I had one bottle of Shiner and a small screwdriver before going on at my last show, and I think I did pretty well.

She was awful live. That said I have watched her pretty girl video at least a thousand times

>He didn't ask you
wtf? that's the most bizarre thing I've seen on Sup Forums in a while. you must be a seriously conceited douchebag to respond with someone like that.

thx btw!! luv u xoxox
-signed urs truly clairo

Attached: DBsO3vtXUAACfDX.jpg (1200x901, 201K)

Did people pay to see her or was it a free gig? I'm hoping the second.

I'm normally not an asshole, but somebody directly asked me, as a performer, what I think about drinking before going on stage and somebody else replied, on an anonymous website where people can easily get confused about who they're replying to. I didn't want him to think that guy's answer was my answer.

What is the difference between Clairo and Grimes

>on an anonymous website where people can easily get confused about who they're replying to
tripfag if ur that retarded, pussy

In light of that clarification, I hereby retract my earlier condemnation, and I offer this waifu (pic attached) as an offer of reconciliation.

Attached: 1454291126806.jpg (692x1024, 113K)

Mate, when you directly reply to a post on an anonymous website, it's the equivalent of addressing somebody by name in a crowded room. Its like saying "Hey Bob, how do you feel about drinking before you go on stage?" and some asshole named Steve screams out from the back of the room "Eminem is good when he does it!" even though the person asking the question clearly wasn't addressing him. Its rude.

only fags that watch anime and listen to lofi like this

Clairo wishes she was Grimes.............. ...

She's cute. All is forgiven.

how ya doing clair-o

God this is so awful

Attached: 1520694157970.png (416x279, 77K)

what’s the point of even hating on clairo? her music and image are so inoffensive and her impact on bedroom pop will be mostly insignificant considering her contemporaries (e.g. boy pablo, rex orange county, steve lacy)

Eat a dick, Steve. Homie here is right.

fucking steve

I bet her pussy stinks

Being inoffensive isn't a good thing

i bet your pussy stinks

oh most definitely
she looks kind of dirty like she doesnt shower much

*gets planted by the industry*

don't be lewd, she smells like bubblegum and shampoo

Attached: claire.jpg (404x403, 17K)

no, clairo is not a plant, despite popular belief. she's just a meme. pretty girl went viral because it's a cute girl dancing on camera

you want a true plant by the industry? superorganism. this is the band the industry is going to push HARD during summertime, they're going to be all over the radio.

Attached: superorganism - everybody wants to be famous.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

better than being offensively bad

i love this

this

redpill me on them.

and i still think clairo is a plant... her dad has connections with the marketing elite and is one of them himself.

no it's not, most offensively bad artists are universally mocked. "inoffensive" mediocrity is tolerated and makes way for more mediocre shit.

I wish I was a plant.

Attached: thefrontcoverofplantasiabymortgarsonwhoisbilledasplanetearth (2).jpg (600x600, 105K)

Hahaha dude plays a few shitty shows at a few coffee shops and thinks hes a rockstar shut the fuck u pfaggot

See

Stop trying to give me an etiquette course on this wapanese shithole youre so gay. do you actually think that shit matters

>reply to a post in a rude way
>get a rude reply like "he wasn't asking you"
>bitch about the reply to your post being rude
>somebody points out that you were an asshole first
>lol etiquette doesnt matter
Fuck off.

I always found it odd how quickly popular they became after just a couple singles. Fuck clario btw.

Wasnt my reply, crying about being "rude" for something so innocuous is just pathetic. Go on a forum so you can cry to some nanny moderators for not playing along with your freakish standards

saying some random anecdote about a performer is rude? Hang yourself my guy

clairo is talentless trash but I would lick her toes

I don’t think he’s asking for moderators, he’s asking that you be civil. You’re failing to contribute anything to this conversation aside from chastising people because you got called out for being a mannerless, friendless dickhead. Go back to shitposting scum gang tasteless pleb.

I find this extremely misogynistic and it enforces gender stereotypes.
Wearing a skirt for men to become objectified? Bad.

While you're all concerning yourself with this wannabe, Grimes is doing an AMA in another thread. Take a long, hard look at yourselves.

my god, music executives are fucking out of touch

kitty pryde 2.0

not her first live

O U C H

>your passionate thoughts and feelings that you want to sing for even if people don't like how it sounds? bad.

Then who gives a flying fuck about what you think? Girl is singing her heart out and I interpret the song to be beautiful and pure and really loving.

PS I'm a straight a male and sing this song to myself, because it simply just sounds pretty

lol kitty pryde blocked me on twitter cuz i called her out on some of her bullshit

this retard is worse

Attached: gus.jpg (1030x773, 135K)

lemme get uhhhh clairo b00ty pic

>singing her heart out
She must be heartless then because its all extremely weak and so are you.

This is the only waifu I have no issue being a fag about

Attached: 28428527_171487013474796_4167139766371876864_n.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

I don't want to pretend like I know you or know the words to help you see things differently, but you do seem distraught somehow. I know its just words on a screen, but if it means anything, one of the few things I've learned in my short life is that sometimes it can seem like being strong is the most important thing. Sometimes the world seems so cold and unforgiving and illogical, and maybe there is optimism to be seen in how those things indirectly helps us to endure and overcome any challenge by any means necessary to truly make sense of it. Honestly I don't where I'm going with this maybe I should just shut up. I believe there is truth and strength in these ideas and I think I really do agree with it ultimately.

But, sometimes those kinds of feelings are exactly why there is something that needs to be overcome in the very first place. I think we all just want to be happy doing what we like to do, to not feel judged or forced to justify things, to not be forced to fight with each other. That doesn't mean we can't compete and play games and be good sports, I just don't believe "winning" is really winning if its at the expense of another life. We really should act like we are all in this together, because even if I won't know understand this truth until the day I die, I want to believe we literally are all here in "this" together. Idk what I'm talking about, I shouldn't pretend like I'm some philosopher/therapist on fucking Sup Forums of all places. Hope the best for you either way.

Tbqh id rather fuck Grimes. And i never wanna fuck Grimes.

Is this a joke or are you for real this big a dork lmao

I'd like to choke her blue

i just really really despise cutesy music. it's shallow and takes a lot of the magic out of life and it becomes this commercial image and it makes me sick in ways i can't describe.
but hey, that's cool if you like it. i wish i liked it, but i don't. it's kryptonite to me.